taking names and telling stories

Let's meet in our next life

Mark didn't get to meet this "Bambam" until lunch time. Actually he met him and two others named Youngjae and Yugyeom. 

Mark wasn't even sure he liked this "Bambam". Why? Because he kept hanging all over Jackson.

Mark stopped and almost choked on his food. Did he really just think that? He just met the kid not even 20 minutes ago. After reassuring Yugyeom that he was okay and making sure he wasn't paying him anymore attention, he looked back at Jackson and Bambam before looking down at the table.He didn't once notice Jaebums watchful eyes,  All that was going through his head was how Bambam was clinging to Jackson like a koala. 'Not like Jackson seems to mind much.' Mark pouted slightly at the thought.

                                                                       ....................................................

Jb watched as Mark turned away from Bambam and Jackson before suddenly pouting and that was when he knew he should help by getting Mark's attention else where.

He cleared he throat to get everyone's attention but Mark was still staring at the table so he jabbed him lightly in the side. Mark finally looked up and noticed everyone was staring at him.

"Uh, yeah?" He asked hesitantly.

"Sorry to keep you from your food-" Mark could hear a slight teasing tone in his voice causing his eyes to narrow, Jb just ignored him and continued "-but I was just wondering if I could ask you something that I'm sure has been on everyone's mind?" Jb finished.

Mark hesitated but seeing Bambam let go of Jackson in order to pay attention he suddenly sat straighter and nodded "Sure."

"Why did you transfer here?" 

Mark's eyes widened, the one question he didn't want to answer.

"Uh..." He tried to think of somethig but knew it was better to tell the truth then to lie.

"Honestly?" He asked for the hell of it and of course Jb nodded. So not seeing a way out, as he was sure they would find out sooner or later, he started.

"I wasn't supposed to transfer here-"

                                                                           .......................................

"Jackson? That's the name you came up with?" Yi said with an unimpressed face.

"Yeah! Don't you like it? Jackson! Jackson? Jackson. Jack. Son. Jaaacck-"  Yi slammed his hand over Jia's mouth.

 "Will you stop it? You want to be named Jackson. I get it. But I don't need you to say it in everyway possible."  Jia pouted from behind Yi's hand before suddenly grinning and pulling it off.

"Have you thought about your name?" Jia asked.

"No."  Yi lied. To be honest he found the idea appealing, not that he'd ever tell Jia that.

"Liar." And Jia knew him to well anyway.

"So, what do you want your name to be?" 

"I don't remember." Another lie.

"Oh come on, I know you have thought about this! I heard you talking to yourself when you were working with the horses yesterday." Jia exclamed.

"I was not."  He denied.

"You were too."  Jia persisted.

"Was not."

"Was too."

"Was not."

"Yah! Tuan Yi-en! just admit you were talking to yourself!" Jia yelled, stepping closer to him.

"Yah! Wang Jia-er! I was not talking to myself." Yi-en growled also stepping closer.

"Then who were you talking too? The horses? I don't know if that's better or worse."  Jia said with a snort as he crossed his arms and looked away.

"Mark."  Yi suddenly whispered.

"What?" Jia asked looking back at him but Yi avoided his gaze.

"I want my name to be Mark."  He repeated with a frown.

"Mark? I love it!" Jia grinned.