taking names and telling stories pt 2

Let's meet in our next life

"You weren't?" Youngjae asked shocked.

Mark nodded his head sheepishly before starting again, "I wasn't supposed to transfer here, but I did. You see, I saw a paper about needing a student to transfer so another could take their place. To be honest, I don't know why I wanted to do it. I didn't know one thing about Korea when I saw that paper but something drew me to it-"

Jackson gasped sliently in shock, that sounded a lot like what happened with him.

"-I just knew I had to go. So I talked to the principal and he said I could go with my parents permission." He finished as he looked down at his food.

"How did your parents react?" Junior asked curiously.

Mark snorted before looking up at Junior, "To say they were upset would be an understatement. They didn't think I could do it. Not at first anyway. I had to prove to them that I was serious and could handle myself. Soon enough they had no choice but to give in and let me go." 

"Wow and here I thought you were like me, forced to move here." Bambam sighed out dramatically, causing Junior to roll his eyes.

"You were not forced to move here. Your mother got a promotion. Besides she gave you the option of staying." Junior said as he jabbed Bambam lightly in the side.

"Are you kidding? I love my mom's friend, she's like an aunt to me. But I am not staying with her and her two daughters." Bambam shuddered. 

"How long have you been here Bambam?" Mark asked.

"About 6 months." Bambam replied.

                                                                          ..........................................

"So, What do you think?" Jia asked as they laid on a hill over looking the small village they lived in, basking in the warmth of the afternoon sun.

"About what?"  Yi asked.

"Our new names!" Jia exclaimed, sitting up and looking at him.

"Ah, I like them." Yi admitted.

"Jackson Wang. Wang Jackson. What do you think?" Jia asked again as he laid back down.

"It's nice." Yi said.

"Right?"

A few moments of silence passed before Jia spoke again.

"Mark Tuan.Tuan Mark. Mark Wang-" He didn't get very far as Yi hit him in his stomach causing him to stop.

"What's this about Mark Wang?" Yi growled.

"Hey! I was only wondering what our names would sound like if we had the others last name!" Jia defended himself as he rubbed his stomach.

"You mean like if we got married or something?" Yi asked hesitantly.

Jia grinned "Aww Yi's already thinking of marriage~ Sorry but you need to buy me dinner first." Jia started laughing.

"Shut it! It was just a question. Only a fool would want to marry you." Yi said with a groan as he turned away from Jia.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry." Jia chuckled as he turned Yi to face him again.

"But seriously, if we ever get married we are using my name." Jia said once Yi was facing him.

"What? Why? I'm older then you and what's wrong with my name?" Yi asked annoyed.

"Well let's see, Jackson Jia-er Tuan and Mark Yi-en Tuan or Jackson Jia-er Wang and Mark Yi-en Wang. Which do you think is better?" Jia asked.

"Still mine." Yi immediately responded causing Jia to gap.