Chapter 20 (19?)

Let's meet in our next life

"How is that possible?" Mark questioned as he looked up at Jackson, startled.

'That's what I wanna know." Jackson replied with a slight grimace.

"Alright, Let's breath and try to think this over." Mark said, handing the book back.

"How?" Jackson asked as he dropped down to sit next to him.

"Well, Let's take it one at a time?" Mark suggested, Jackson nodded so Mark continued.

"You've found this book on past lives, I have been having odd dreams of us-" Jackson raised a brow and Mark prompty ignored him "-in which we call each other Jia and Yi. Which brings us back to the book. It has a drawing of a lake I've only seen in my dreams and it also has Jia and Yi's names scribbled on a page." He finished.

They looked at each other before sighing.

"I got nothing. I have no idea how this all adds up." Jackson admits, Mark nodded.

"Me neither, but there has to be something that brings it all together." Mark whined as he laid back, throwing an arm over his eyes.  He felt Jackson flop down next to him.

They both stayed silent for a while.

"So, tell me about these dreams?" Jackson asked.

Mark groaned in slight embarassment but none the less started talking.

.........................................................................................

"Hey Yi~" Jia singsonged as he walked over to him with a grin.

"What?"  He asked, He didn't like that look.

"I got something for ya!" Jia exclaimed as he rocked on the balls of his feet.

"What is it?" He asked hesitantly, putting down his book reluctantly.

They were once again at the lake and Yi was once again reading, at least up until Jia showed up with a grin and his arm behind his back.

"Left or right?" Jia asked.

"What?" Yi said in confusion.

 "Pick a hand. Left or Right." He repeated with a grin.

"Both." Yi said just to annoy him.

"Hey! You're only supposed to pick one." Jia whined with a little stomp.

Yi chuckled "Okay, okay. I'll pick one."

"Just one!" Jia reminded.

"Just right then." Yi said with a smile.

Jia lit up "You picked correctly!" He said as he brought his hands out in front of him.

"You had me pick for those?"  Yi said with a raised brow.

"Hey, I baked these myself." Jia huffed as he handed Yi the muffin he picked.

"By youself?" Yi said in disbelief.

"Alright, I may have had some help from my neighbor...Who may have yelled at me after she noticed the smoke coming from my window." Jia admitted with a pout as he sat next to Yi and started picking at his own muffin.

Yi chuckled, "You could have just asked me to help."

Jia shook his head "Nope, Because I made these for you." 

"Me? Why?" He asked. 

"You're my best friend. Why wouldn't I? Besides if I somehow killed you with my horrible baking skills, I know you wouldn't hate me." Jia said with a grin.

Yi scoffed "Idiot, I would haunt you for the rest of your life." 

Jia gasped "You wouldn't."

Yi just raised an eyebrow and Jia pouted.

(It wasn't until Yi got home that he realized it was technically his birthday.)

..................................

A.N So I found it! (This story anyway, still not sure about the others...)  I will keep looking. Updates will be sporadic but I will try to keep them going (hopefully) as I want to complete this story as soon as possible.

P.s Sorry for the short chapter, I am still using pre-wrtten chapters and I honestly don't feel like doing much to them besides small edits.