First Time

(Never) Meant To Be

Chapter 12 - First Time

 

That day went by agonizingly slow.

 

After Tae had left so abruptly in the morning, I took a shower and thought of nothing for a good 30 minutes as I let the hot water wash over me and wake me up. When I came back into the room, the unmade bed seemed to be glaring at me and I stared at it with a disgruntled expression. Had the events of last night really happened? Had I really just agreed to become a 20 years old boy’s girlfriend?? I shook my head, wondering what was wrong with me, but then a stupid grin came on my face as I remembered the smile he’d blessed me with as he woke up this morning, and the feel of his arms around my body as he held me. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to wake up to such a face every once in a while… even if it wasn’t forever.

 

I got myself dressed up and made up, listening to some music, and then watched TV and perused the internet for a while but nothing could keep my attention for more than a few minutes. Finally, after several hours, I decided to go out and go explore my surroundings; if only to find a place to eat. I found a cute little café about two blocks down and parked myself there for the next 3 hours.

 

I did everything I could to keep my mind off Taehyung. I checked all my SNS, answered emails, read my book… and when I got bored of everything else, I relied on people-watching, which was always interesting when you were in a foreign country.

 

This café was pretty big, and seemed to be popular enough since people had been continuously coming in and out of it ever since I’d sat down. The people in the couches next to mine alone had changed twice since I’d arrived. They were now occupied by a young couple who kept chatting happily and taking selfies together. Normally, seeing cute couples being adorable kinda irritated, me, but this time I just smiled. Would Taehyung act this way if he was here with me now?

 

My phone buzzed on the table, distracting me from my peeping and I grabbed it to see, a message from the object of my frustration. My heart sped up in my chest instantly and I became incredibly giddy.

 

[Noona! I have break now! Are you thinking about me?]

 

I thought for a bit about my answer. Should I be cute and say that I hadn’t thought about anything else all day? Or should I a bit? I opted for option number 2.

 

[No]

 

I grinned wickedly as I hit the send button.

 

[Aaahh… noona… you hurt me…]

 

I sent a laughing sticker and he replied with one of a character pulling his tongue out. I chuckled.

 

[Maybe a little…] I admitted.

 

[Yessssss!!!!!]

 

He replied and I could imagine his excitement.

 

[Will you be practicing all night?] I asked.

 

[I don’t know… I’ll try to come soon.] he answered.

 

[Come? You’ll come?] I asked stupidly. Surprised.

 

[Of course! Wait for me, ok?]

 

[Ok]

 

[I’ll mail you again later]

 

[Ok]

 

[I love you <3 ]

 

I stared at the screen feeling a stupid grin coming on, and I pressed my lips together to prevent it from growing too wide. I sent back a kissy-face sticker as I couldn’t bring myself to say it back, and closed the screen, putting my phone down on the table and looking around the room, trying to contain my joy.

 

*

 

About two hours later, I was back at the hotel, watching TV absentmindedly when the door burst open and my favorite human-tornado walked in.

 

“Nooonaaaaa!!!!” he shouted, running over to the couch and tackling me.

 

I laughed, the automatic response to his old Tae-puppy behavior, and then caught myself, remembering that our situation had changed and feeling suddenly self-conscious. He grinned down at me with that childlike eye-smile of his, and then suddenly his expression turned lusty and his voice dropped low as he asked “Did you miss me?” in a husky voice.

 

The scolding words I’d been preparing died in my throat and I just stared at him dumbfounded for a moment. Then I regained my composure – or pretended to – and shoved him off to the side as he laughed in response.

 

“Too much?” he asked.

 

“Just a tad.” I replied flatly.

 

He laughed again.

 

kunde..,” he said, scooting over and wrapping his arms around me from behind, “I missed you so much.” he said, putting his chin on my shoulder, “you don’t miss me a little?” he asked in a whiney voice.

 

“No.” I answered, trying to keep a straight face, though I was sure that the loud beating of my heart would give me away. It was pounding so loudly in my ears. I turned to face him and added, “I missed you a lot.”

 

His face split into a huge smile and he closed his eyes as he brought it closer to mine. He laid a peck on my lips, slowly, and then opened his eyes to look at me. He was still smiling. A very soft, warm kind of smile, and I felt like my heart would explode. Then he went back in and kissed me again, and… well there’s not much more to explain about what went on for the next several minutes.

 

Taehyung was a very good kisser. Or maybe it was just that we had really good chemistry, but… kissing him was like… being on a high. Being drunk, and incredibly happy for no reason. It felt delicious, even though it tasted like nothing. It was just him. He was the one making me high.

 

After a while I pulled away, panting a little, and asked, “Aren’t you back quite early?”

 

“Oh?” he replied, his eyes sparkling as they looked back at me, still full of longing, then the lust switched off a little and his youthful smile was back as he said, “Yes, we could finish early! Teacher had to leave… but… I think my members made this so I can be with you…” he finished, pulling me a little closer and nuzzling my nose.

 

“Oh is that so?” I said, trying to ignore his tickling and the buzzing of the butterflies in my chest that the look he was giving me was causing.

 

“Uh-huh” he replied, keeping nuzzling my face and moving down to my neck.

 

I giggled, since I was really ticklish in that area, but when he moved over to my ear and started giving it little bites, I warned “Taehyung-ah, what are you doing?”

 

“Nothing…” said innocently, breathing into my ear.

 

He pulled back and quirked an eyebrow at me, asking “Oh?”

 

I punched him on the shoulder and scrunched up my face in answer, and he laughed at me. Then he launched back at my neck, declaring with a devilish look in his eye “I found your weak point!” he growled and pretended like he was gonna bite me. His attack was so forceful that it made me topple backwards on the couch, and I laughed as I fell, but he only kept on kiss-biting my neck between giggles.

 

“Yah… Taehyung-ahhhh…” I protested weakly, but my words were interrupted by another moan as he went for my ear again.

 

He stopped and looked down at me. “You’re my girlfriend now.” he stated.

 

“… Yes?”

 

“So…”

 

He stared at me intensely, and then seemed to get embarrassed and I burst out laughing as I suddenly realized what he was trying to say. “Oh!”

 

“Yah! Don’t laugh at me!” he sulked, pulling back a little.

 

“I’m sorry… it was just really funny…”

 

He frowned again, obviously embarrassed and I felt so guilty.

 

“It’s just that… well, you don’t have to announce yourself like that…”

 

“What you mean?” he asked, cluelessly, his bottom lip protruding a little in the cutest way.

 

“You want me?” I asked, maybe a tad too straightforwardly.

 

He blushed bright red, and nodded.

 

“Then come here.”

 

I pulled him closer, tugging on his shirt and his lips came to mine. I kissed him this time. Passionately, with everything I had. He kissed me back with just as much fire. He wrapped his arms around me to pull me closer, and I eagerly followed. I could feel every part of him against me and it drove me nuts. He slipped a hand under my shirt and my whole body heated up under his touch. His hand pressed against my back and I naturally arched into him, pressing myself onto him as if we could somehow melt into just one being. It still didn’t feel close enough. I wanted him so much, I was going crazy.

 

My own hands roamed across his back, digging into it, and soon, somehow, his shirt was on the floor. He was so hot. Both physically and figuratively. His skin was burning up under my touch, and the sight of him left me breathless. He wasn’t as fit as some of the other guys in the group, but he was beautiful nonetheless. He pulled back to look at me and his eyes were black with desire – cloudy with it. His lips were dark red from the intense workout he’d been giving them, and he was panting a little.

 

“Noona, is this really ok?” he asked, as if he were unsure.

 

I brought a hand to his face and cupped his cheek. “I’m your girlfriend, right?”

 

He grabbed my hand and laid a small kiss on it, closing his eyes as he smiled and nodded. Then he came back down onto me to kiss me again. His lips laid a trail of soft kisses down my neck, to my shoulder, and finally down the edge of my shirt. He tugged on it, lifting it over my head, and discarded it to the floor in one fell swoop.

 

His shyness seemed to have vanished in the blink of an eye. I lost myself in his arms and forgot myself into him. At one point, he carried me over to the bed – most of our clothes were gone by that time – and laid me down gently on the pristine white sheets.

 

I shivered and he asked me, with this sudden look of concern, “Are you cold?”

 

I shook my head and replied drowsily, “No.” then I smiled and said, “Come.” pulling him down and pressing the whole top of his body onto mine. He kissed me again, raking his fingers through my hair and when I felt like I couldn’t take it anymore, I told him I wanted him.

 

He asked a 3rd time if I was really sure and then, before I got angry, went to fetch a from the back pocket of his jeans. Sneaky little bastard. I guess this hadn’t been so unexpected after all.

 

We made love and it was one of the most beautiful moments in my life. Yes, it was hot, it was sweaty, and it was y, but it was also warm, gentle and… well… love. I guess that’s why they call it making love. I’d had plenty of times before, and Tae and I would sleep together several more times afterwards, but no other night in my life was ever as magical as this one. Every kiss sparked a fire in my stomach and every touch made me shiver like a schoolgirl. Our rhythm was in perfect synch and it was only several hours later that he finally laid down on top of me, exhausted, but both of us incredibly sated.

 

I his sweaty hair as he lay on my chest, somewhere between awareness and the land of dreams. I knew he wasn’t sleeping because he was still breathing a lot faster than usual, but his eyes were closed and he looked like an angel, with that beatific smile upon his lips. Seeing him like this made me smile too. I felt protected, and like I wanted to protect him at the same time. It was a really odd feeling.

 

“Noonaaaa…” he said suddenly, his voice a slow, growly little moan, like a drowsy kitten, and his eyes slowly opened and he fixed me with the most angelic smile. My insides melted into a puddle of goo all over again.

 

“What?” I asked, taunting him. His smile only grew wider.

 

“Thank you.” he said simply, propping himself a little higher to lay a kiss on my nose.

 

I looked at him in surprise and asked “What for?”

 

But he ignored me, bending his head back down on my chest and closing his eyes as he basked in his own little universe. “For this. For being with me. I’m so happy.”

 

“You don’t have to thank me…” I chuckled, caressing his head again, “I’m here because I want to.”

 

“I love you.” he said, in the same cute little drawl.

 

“I… I…” I stuttered, “… me too.”

 

He looked up at me again and smiled, a crooked little eye-smile, and laid his head back down. Then he really fell asleep.