Worries

내가 누구 냐고? Who am I?

 

ANNYEONG!~ Back with another chapter! My free days are disappearing :( Sorry if I made those who have started school jealous. Even though it’s hard, FIGHTING!~ Go read more fanfics to relieve stress :D But, don’t forget your homework too! K, sorry. I shall not nag anymore. Back to the story :)

Previously,

As I left the room, Unni’s question still lingered in my mind, unanswered. Who do I want to be? Who am I, really?
_____________________________________________________________________________

No one’s POV:

During that night, you were not only one disturbed with a lot of questions in mind. Ever since hearing that you and Baro ran away together from detention, Changjo grew worried. Changjo might have left you physically but at his back of his mind, there is always you.

Teentop is hanging out in the club. They might still be students but outside of their school uniforms, they are a well-known gang. Famous for their fighting skills but not many recognize their faces since they are quite low-profile.

With the dark lighting and the blasting loud music, the club offers a place for people to escape from reality for a moment. Chunji and Ricky are rocking the dance floor, attracting a lot of women to crowd around them. Well, who wouldn’t at the sight of their flawless face and their slick dance movements? CAP and L.Joe on the other hand are sitting, busy flirting with very gorgeous girls on their sides.  

Niel takes a sip of the cocktail in front of him and realises how Changjo is acting abnormally since they left school.

“Yah, what’s wrong?”

Changjo remains silent, still drowned in his thoughts.

“Are you still worried about ~~~~~? We’re still not sure about the situation yet. Let’s just wait for Chief’s order.”

Changjo’s POV:

If only I know exactly what I am feeling. Well, she found a friend after so long so I should feel happy for her right? But, knowing that she held hands with Baro, I have this weird feeling inside of me. And, why BARO? Won’t you blow up your cover easier being friends with someone that popular? All our hard work will just go down to drain then. Aish! I don’t get you at all! Now, I can’t help it but feel angry.

I gulp down one glass of beer, hoping that I will feel better, but to no avail.

A girl goes up to me, offering me a drink while she my hand gently. She is pretty hot but I am in no mood to cater to her needs. I'm even starting to feel irritated.

“GET OFF ME!” I shouted unknowingly.

CAP hyung stares at me furiously. Dang! Where did your patience go, Changjo?!

“You! Come with me now!” Hyung instructed me.

As the one in wrong, I obediently follow. Niel on the other hand comforted the girl who is tearing out of fright.

As soon as we are out of the club, Hyung barks, “WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH YOU?!”

I just keep quiet. I am really not in the mood to answer his questions. Suddenly, hyung grabs me by the collar and glares at me, directly in the eyes.

“Still not answering huh? You’re making me real angry right now! You better not stay quiet. I am warning you before this gets ugly.” He hissed.

His words do not affect me at all. This is my first time I especially make hyung angry and a huge part of me surprisingly do not feel guilty at all.

“That’s it!”

Before I know it, he lands a punch on my right cheek that bring me down.

I get up and reply his punch with another punch on his cheek. That marks the start of a fight. Every attack I made, I released my anger that filled up my whole body. I want to win the fight so badly but CAP hyung is just too strong for me. Every punch is a lot for me to take in. Not for long, both of us land on the ground, equally injured.

“AHHHHHH!!!~~” I let out a loud cry. Without me realising, tears start to stream down to overcome the pain and anger that I am feeling. Usually, I can hide my feelings very well. But, after fighting with hyung, I have no more energy left to hide all those feelings. It's like hyung purposely fought with me.

“Maknae-ah, it will get harder from now on. But just know, that we’ve got your back.” Hyung hit my outstretched hand before getting up.

“I see that your fighting skills have improved. But, WARNING! Don’t you ever treat girls like that again! You know how much I hate seeing girls getting treated like they are a piece of crap!”

Before he went inside, even though I was covered with bruises because of him, I sincerely mention, “Hyung, Komawoyo.”

With his back still facing me, he holld up his hand to acknowledge me.

I can’t help but smile seeing hyung’s gesture. Looks like I’ll just have to wait patiently and continue to ensure ~~~~~’s safety.

~~~~~-ah, I’m sorry for getting angry at you just now. I know you have a reason to act like that. I was immature just now. Please be safe. So I don’t need to worry about you.


Your POV:

“~~~~~! WAKE UP! OMMA IS PREPARING BREAKFAST ALREADY!” I hear someone shouting in my ear.

“Hmm... 5 more mins.” My eyes are still too heavy to open.

“NO! We planned to do this yesterday remember?”

Boram Unni sure do not let me off. She snatches away my blanket and drags me downstairs to the kitchen. I have no choice but to open my eyes as we go down the stairs.

“Omma, GOOD MORNING!~ We shall wait for our good, packed lunch patiently :D” Boram Unni hyperly greeted Omma.

How did she even get her energy this early in the morning? I can only afford a smile for Omma.

As soon as we sit down on the dining table, I want to ask Boram Unni to help me take my lunch while I continue my sleep there. Surprisingly, Boram Unni’s head is already on the table, with her eyes closed. Just another adrenaline rush I see. I giggle seeing Unni’s cute side. Aigoo!~

Not for long, I also join Unni while waiting for Omma to finish cooking. Luckily, Omma wakes us up as soon as she finishes preparing the packed lunches on the table. As expected, our plan succeeds. -thumbs up- 

I turns out that Seunghyun got the worst lunch. That’s all because we decided to play a prank on Seunghyun so Unni went to wake Hyunseung Oppa right after we got our lunch. Hahaha. Serve him right for calling me dongsaeng!

It is yet another day in school. Being one of the early birds, I'm alone in the classroom. More and more people went in as time goes by. They go to their seats straightaway or visit another table to chat with their classmate. All these years, I’ve been seating alone with no one to greet or even chat with.

As I am spacing out, waiting for the first lesson to begin, Gongchan walks into the classroom, After seeing me, he happily waves at me.
It has been so long since someone greeted me like that. It was too unexpected that I just look away. Furthermore, I'm scared to do anything that will get caught on camera.

“Man, what did I just do? What will Gongchan think of me? Aigoo!~” I talked to myself and hit my head.

Actually, I am still confused. I am still befuddled as to who I want to be. I pretended for too long that I don’t know who I really am. Wait, more importantly, I have to avoid Gongchan before he starts talking to me. I cannot let Appa know about this.

Gongchan’s POV:

Did she not see me waving at her just now? Hmph, make me feel embarrassed for nothing. I'm about to walk to her table when Seonsaengnim enters the classroom.

Aish! Bad timing. It’s okay, I can talk to her during lunch.

She won’t avoid me right? I mean, we made friends yesterday, right? But, that was a different ~~~~~. She was never like that ~~~~~ in class. So, am I friends with this ~~~~~?

Wait, WHAT AM I THINKING?! This is so confusing! Gongchan-ah, keep your composure. Aish! All this because of ~~~~~.
>.<
______________________________________________________________________________
End with another chapter :D Hope the story is okay. Do comment ad subscribe :) I appreciate it a lot.

Anyway, for those who are getting stressed out because of school or any other problem, I got a tip :) Well, you will only understand me if you watch Running Man though.

Keep this in mind:

KEEP CALM AND BE LIKE GARY :]


Feeling stress? Hit your head and shout STRESS! Gary’s style :) Then, laugh it out :D

That's all I have for now :D ANNYEONG!~