Another lucky day?

내가 누구 냐고? Who am I?

 

Annyeong!~ HAPPY CNY :D Hope you guys are doing fine! SMILE~ :D

Previously,

Well, to keep it short, you were avoiding Gongchan who was waving at you since you don’t want his friendly actions to get caught on camera. Gongchan on the other hand was confused by your actions and decided to talk to you during lunch :)
______________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:

RIIINNNGG!~ It is finally lunch time. As soon as the teacher dismissed the class, for the first time, I dash out of the classroom to get to the rooftop as fast as possible. Well, actually, escaping from Gongchan is the only thing in my mind at this moment. He will want to talk to me for sure.

I feel so bad on the inside though. I really want to talk to Gongchan. After seeing a different side of him in that music room, I have to admit that he’s not that scary as I thought he would be.

As I am running down the hallway that is quickly streaming with students heading to the cafeteria, I talk to myself, “Mianhae, Gongchan-ah! Don’t misunderstand me!”

Actually, I don’t even know why I said that in my head. As though Gongchan will actually know what I said. Aigoo~

Gongchan POV:

YAYY!~ It’s lunch time :D I stand up and glance over to ~~~~~’s table.

EHHH?! Where did she go?! Aish! This girl! Is she seriously hiding from me?

Now, I’m getting confused. Hyung asked me to take good care of her and all but how can I when she’s running away and not acting like herself like yest >.<

You know what? Let’s not think about this too much and just enjoy eating. Yesh!~ It’s time for me to eat and re-energize. Later, then I can think :D

Baro’s POV:

It’s lunchtime. Hmm... What is ~~~~~ doing right now? Should I go check on her? Yeah, I should. See if she’s alright. I mean, she can just faint anytime right?

OMG! What if a stranger approached her and she... she... ACK! Andwae~

I'm about to make a run to her class when suddenly, BAM!
I got flung backwards and this heavy person is lying on me.

OUCH!~ MY BACK! ;( Why is this person so heavy?!

“Umm... Can you like get up?” I try my best to withstand the pain.

Finally that heavy person gets up. AHH!~ So much better.

That heavy person turns out to be ~~~~~ which caught me by surprise. I look at her name tag and it seems that she is not wearing the name tag I repaired. I was not hoping that she will wear it. Ok, there’s this little bit of hope. Ok, no, I was very hopeful. But, I can understand her. Who will want to wear a broken nametag right? But, wait!

“EHH?! When did you become Han Ji Seon?!”

“Huh?” She asked as she was straightening her uniform.

“Name tag.” I said while pointing at her.

Your POV:

I look down and discover that the mysterious name tag yesterday is still on my uniform. I gently tap my skirt pocket and I can feel a squarish object. That should be the name tag that I took from Appa yesterday.

Aigoo!~ How can I be so forgetful? I subconsciously hit myself on my head. What am I going to say Appa afterwards? Will he let me off once again? :/

WAIT A MINUTE! This means nothing has been recorded today! I can just wear the name tag later when I want to and just tell Appa that I forgot to change my name tag.

WAH!~ I’M SO LUCKY!!! HAHAHAHA. Today is such a good day~ :D

Baro’s POV:

I just look at ~~~~~ standing there, hitting her head with a guilty face and then she suddenly starts smiling to herself. Haha, she is so cute. It’s like as if she is having a conversation with her other self. :P

“Hey! You owe me one for this ok?” I approach her while she’s still smiling.

“Ouh! I am so sorry!~ I really didn’t mean to. I was in a rush running from Gong- . Ouh, nevermind. All those don’t matter anymore. Hehe.”

I just look at her who starts to smile to herself again. Why is she so smiley today?

When she found out that I'm staring at her, she suddenly stops smiling and clears .

Awkward silence~ Dang! I hate awkward silence. How to get out of this situation?

“Umm...So... Do you want to grab lunch with me?” It's the only thing I can think of.

“Hmmm... Sure! I brought my own lunch! :)” She holds up her packed lunch.

Whew! Luckily she didn’t reject me. Seeing her smiling so much that day, I also felt happy as well.

“Where are we going for lunch?” she suddenly asked while we were walking.

“The cafeteria of course. Where else?”

“Ouh!~ Yeah, I forgot about that. This should be fun. It has been a long time since I entered the cafeteria.”

A long time since I entered the cafeteria? What does she mean this time? Mysterious... I need to find out from her soon. I can definitely sense my curiosity piling up every time I see her.

-In the cafeteria-
Gongchan POV:

“Eh, isn’t that Baro? With that loner in our class?” A friend of mine suddenly pointed out.

“HUH? Where? Where?” I suddenly become more alert.

My eyes instantly search for both Baro and ~~~~~.

Target locked! So you can only eat with Baro hyung and that’s why you ran away from me is it?
I’ll get you, ~~~~~!

Like a ninja, I quietly move towards their table.

“Umm... What happened to the name tag that I repaired for you?” Baro asked shyly after he took a bite of his sandwich.

“Ouh that! I kept it in my drawer. Thank you, really! It was very kind of you to crush that name tag.” ~~~~~ replied.

HUH?! I can see hyung’s confusing face. I'm a bit dumbfounded too actually.

“No... No, I mean. It was very kind of you to repair my nametag for me. Hehe.” ~~~~~ tried to laugh it off.

Now’s the time :)

“YOU! Yes, you! Han Ji Seon!” I shouted, making ~~~~~ jumped out of fright. is wide open but, she didn't scream. It’s like she swallowed her scream. How does she even do that? I mean, if you wanna scream, when you open your mouth, you’ll end up screaming right? Why am I thinking so much when I’m with ~~~~~? :S

“Gong... Gong-chan ah!” she stuttered.

“Why did you run away from me? Hmph >.< I thought we were friends from yesterday. You are hiding something right? What’s with that ‘Thank you for crushing my name tag’? And you’re not even wearing your name tag right. ” I inch closer.

Your POV:

Oh no! He’s starting to suspect me and he’s coming closer!

Luckily, Baro quickly pushes him back, shaking his head.

Haha:) Baro looked admirable just now.

Wait, I'm not suppose to fantasize now. Gongchan is suspecting me already!
How am I suppose to answer them? >.<

“Actually, I’ve been wondering also. Sometimes, I’m taken aback by you. It’s like you show different sides of yourself at different times. Do you have like a … split personality? You’re hiding something from us right? I know we may seem a bit rude since we just became friends. But, seriously, do you have anything important that you should tell us?”

I gulp. Here comes the curious Baro who asks a lot of questions in one shot.

“Mian. I mean, we are willing to listen you know. If you have anything to share with us.” Man, his words are so appealing that I feel like telling both of them everything that I’ve been hiding from them.

Gongchan even nodded.

I look at both of them warily while I'm drowned in my own thoughts yet again.

We just became friends but I feel so close to them. I trust them but what if they don’t want to be friends with me anymore once I tell them the truth.

Will they leave me again like Changjo?

If they still want to be friends, how am I suppose to act like their friend when I can’t even talk to them since everything I do in school is being recorded unlike now?

I’m scared. Oh no! I can feel myself heating up. I'm even perspiring. A part of me want to tell them everything but another part is forcing me to keep it to myself. What should I do? >.<
_______________________________________________________________________________
YAY!~ Another chapter done. Thank you so much to those who subscribed! I hope I can get at least 20 once I finish this story:) To those silent readers out there, I hope you are enjoying my story too~ Do comment please!~ :D

Ouh, to those who are celebrating, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!  :D



To those who are not, hope you will enjoy the short holiday with your precious ones :)

ANNYEONG!~