Final: The journey continues

내가 누구 냐고? Who am I?

Your POV:
I looked at my watch. 5.00 A.M. It was still dark outside but I was already awake, waiting at the dining table. I turned my head to see Boram Unni dozing off with her head bobbing up and down in a circular motion. I wanted to sleep too but Omma was making so much noise with her favourite cutting board. I wonder when Omma will stop acting like this.

“Omma, must you really do this? Why can’t you just prepare Boram Unni’s and my lunch later? We’ll be at home still. I’m tired of this game. Please just let Hyun Seung Hyun be the only ones fighting for the lunch boxes! Please, Omma!” I whined, using some of my aegyo as a bonus.

It was useless however, because Omma didn’t even turn around. With her back still facing me, she just replied, “You know I can’t do that! Noon time is reserved for me to watch my favourite dramas. It is my only motivation to do all the housework I’m married to every single day. Besides, it is fun to see my lovely children putting in effort to avoid the worst lunch. You know that’s how it’s like outside right?”

Aish, Omma and her dramas! Well, but if that is her motivation every day, then I can’t say much. I pouted, slightly agreeing with what Omma said. I guess it is true that it is like that in the real world. Wherever we go, we just want to avoid being in the last place where all hope we can hang onto just disappears until someone’s willing to lend a helping hand.

Once Omma finished her cooking, I woke Boram Unni and we each took the lunch boxes before heading to our rooms. I was stopped however, by Seunghyun who was surprisingly being an early bird that day.

“You are really going to stop coming to school? You are abandoning me you know that? I will be left alone at the rooftop every day.” He whined to me. He is seriously acting like a small kid and I’m just tired of apologizing to him every single day.

His day was just going to get worse. I knew it because just at that time, Hyunseung Hyung crept out of his room and winked at me. He silently went down to the kitchen and I knew that he was going to grab the only good lunch box left. I just shook my head, amused.

“Mianhae, dongsaeng-ah! Today, you can just cry at the rooftop while eating the worst lunch. Just let it all out. I will be waiting at home. Have fun in school!” I calmly said while patting Seunghyun’s back.

Seunghyun took quite a while before he finally got what I said. He ran downstairs and just like what I had expected, the whole house was filled with Seunghyun’s disappointing cry. Better luck next time, Seunghyun!

No one’s POV:

It has been a few weeks since you stopped going to school. You were homeschooled as promised and you were able to keep your friendship with B1A4. After school, whenever they are free, they will come over and sometimes, you went out with them as well. Without you knowing, Baro and the rest usually hang out at Teentop’s dorm also and both groups were getting along well.

There were times when you go jamming with B1A4 where you could freely play the guitar and enjoy music for real. Hyunseung hyung surprised everyone with his nice vocals one day, and since then he was always there whenever we go jamming. Seunghyun and Boram Unni became your avid supporters and never failed to be a pair of crazy audience every time. The memories you were making as time goes by, became very precious to you and it was something that you can ever let go.

Not to mention, Teentop was always there blending into the surroundings while doing their job of taking care of you and your siblings’ safety. Changjo still doesn’t dare to confront you. Seeing you with friends whom you can rely on was enough for him. His guilt for being the reason for your fear in the first place, never left but he was glad that you managed to overcome it.

Baro and Sandeul were over at your house. The guys were busy doing homework but you were busy staring into space while taking a break. You reminisced about the time you might have spent with Changjo if he didn’t run away. But you know, ever since that day, Changjo being your friend just remained as a memory. It might seem regrettable but you soon realised that you have more to look forward to; being yourself, being with the new bunch of companions you earned after overcoming your fear, and not forgetting your dorky brothers and sister.

“~~~~-ah! Wake up!! Stop smiling like an idiot!” Baro shouted, waving his hand in front of my face.

“Yes, yes. I’m awake. It’s not wrong to be happy okay!” You just replied and put down his hand.

As you touched his hand, you felt something very familiar. It was that strong, tingling feeling which you only felt whenever you were near Baro.

Your POV:

That was weird. Aish! ~~~~, what are you thinking? Baro Oppa is just a special friend whom I am very thankful for and very happy to be with. So, it’s perfectly normal to have butterflies in my stomach when I’m with him, right?

Yeah, that’s right.
...
...
...
...
...

Or not? >.<
 

- 끝-



I’m finally ending the story here. It has been a wonderful experience for me. Writing a fanfic that is. Hope you readers enjoyed it! I don’t think I’m writing a sequel or anything as for now because I know I won’t be able to update it frequently.

Again, thank you so much for reading and the lovely comments never fail to make me smile every time. They were my motivation to continue writing, so thank you!

Gaining new subscribers after so long also made me want to write. And for that, 정말 감사합니다 (jeongmal kamsahabnida)!

Hearts for you <3<3

Lastly, I hope I can meet you guys soon! After my exams at the end of the year, I don’t have any intentions to stop writing so I will be back with a new fic or maybe one-shots? Hehe :)

ANNYEONG!~ :D