Found my old love

내가 누구 냐고? Who am I?

Annyeong!~ First, let me say sorry to all the readers out there! It’s been a very very very long time since I updated my fanfic. I know I’m at wrong. I don’t want to make any excuses so I hope you will forgive me. >.< JEONGMAL MIANHAEYO!~ Bows 1000 times. I even got scolded by my little sis, so I learnt my lesson. Not gonna disappoint you guys anymore. I shall continue what I myself have started. If you wanna give hate comments, you are welcome to do so. I deserve it. 


Anyway, I wanna share something wif you guys. I went to my dream country, KOREA, just a few days ago. Fell in love with its beauty. I will visit there again in the future when I have the money. You should go there too once in a lifetime. You will be captivated, trust me. :)) I MISS KOREA alredi. I wanna see the snow again. Haha. I was lucky to see snow 3 times during my stay there :)) Ok, back to the story. Hope you guys enjoy!~ Please do comment on how I can improve or if you guys like the fanfic. KAMSAHABNIDA!~ ^^ Here goes.

Previously,  

I slump down in my seat still taken aback by what sonsaengnim just said. I think I have to agree with him. I guess I do have issues, huh?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Your POV:

Ring!!~ The bell marks the end of the lesson and the start of everyone's favourite lesson; Recess.

Everyone stream out of the classroom and head towards the cafeteria. I of course was left alone. A life with no friends. I guess I am used to it. Well, who won’t after five years living with your own family members as the only friends you’ve got? I feel like taking a nap before I took my lunch; the unlucky doughnut but suddenly, dongsaeng’s note crosses through my mind.

I quickly make my way to the rooftop where I always meet Seunghyun to accompany each other during break time. After climbing a whole stretch of stairs, I finally make it to the top. As expected, dongsaeng is already there, eating his delicious kimbab. I glance at the lonely doughnut in my hand. At the sight of it, I recall what happened this morning and can’t help myself but feel a bit jealous and angry.

“So, how’s the kimbab? It looks nice.” I am starting to drool. Trust me, it really look that yummy.

“Of course it’s nice! It’s do delicious~ That’s what you get for being in last place! HAHAHAHA!” He points at my doughnut.

“Hey, doughnuts are nice too ok? Look at it! So cute~ And, for your information, I won’t be in last place again!” I rebut. He just like to get on my nerves!

“Serious time, dongsaeng.”

Wow! He still has the nerve to call me that! Aish, this boy! I am about to rant when he calmly continued, “We should apologize to Appa as soon as we reach home ok? We need to tell him that no one saw us at all and we will continue to keep our covers.” 

I just nod silently. I hate it when he can be so mature and serious at times. Now, I feel like I’m really the dongsaeng. Anyway, forget that! Let’s just enjoy my doughnut:)) And maybe some kimbab. Heheh :)

While Seunghyun is enjoying the beautiful view at the edge of the rooftop, I quickly shove one of the kimbabs into my mouth. I starter chewing as fast as I can but I am still unlucky as always. Before I can even swallow it, Seunghyun turns around and gazes at me with his narrowed eyes.

“Caught you.”

“Hehe... Hehehe” I laugh sheepishly, taking one step back slowly.

Seunghyun closes in but before he can reach me, I turn around and run as fast as I can.

“~~~~~~!!!! You are so dead!” I can hear his voice as he starts to chase me.

Luckily, my legs are keeping up with me that day. Besides that, the hallways were empty. After turning in different corners every time, I can sense that Seunghyun has lost me. I hide behind a wall to catch my breath.

You can never defeat my running skills. Hahahahaha. Good job, ~~~~~! I gave myself a pat on my back.

As I look around to figure out where I am, a room catches my eye. The lights are still on as there is light coming out through the small gap beneath the door.  It looks like any ordinary room but, how do I put it? Umm... I guess the aura coming from it is a bit different. I don’t know why, but I start to walk towards it. I slowly turn the door knob. Luckily, it is not locked.

I step inside and am captivated at the sight of the room. It is so beautiful! Every part of the wall is covered with pictures, notes and post-its. It looks like a group of boys is always in each picture. They seem to be the owners of the room. In the middle of a wall a big sign, surrounded by notes, that read B1A4 was pasted. B1A4? Hmm...Quite a cool name.

That's not the best part yet. In the middle of the room, there is a sleek, black drum set,with one piano and a few guitars beside it, placed upright on their repective stands. I figure out that it is a jamming room and maybe a dance room with the mirrors and all. I can’t help but smile at the sight of such beautiful instruments. If only I have the chance to learn every single instrument. Sigh. If only...

Wait, what am I thinking? I need to get out of this room before the owners come back. I am about to turn around when I spot this pretty, wooden acoustic guitar at the corner of my eye. It looks exactly like my old guitar, except, bigger. It seem to be calling out to me. Just for 5 mins? Yes. it won’t do any harm, right?
 
Before I sit down on a chair, I take out my name tag and place it upside down on a table. This has to be kept a secret from Appa.

I may look a bit crazy now but my hand is smoothly caressing every part of the guitar. Yes, it may look as if I am actually molesting it. But, it is so pretty and I am so scared to play it. The last time I played a guitar was like years ago. After Changjo left me, I stopped touching my guitar. I even threw it away as I was still taken aback by the hard truth.

I pluck up my courage and slowly pluck every string. The sharp, tuned sound of each string ring in my ears and I can sense the same sensational feeling I felt every time I played my guitar last time. The feeling is so familiar and it is as if I meet my old guitar again. I start strumming the chords that I can still remember. I have to admit my skills are a bit rusty now but I am so happy. Before I know it, I am playing a song I composed before and even sing along with the lyrics that I thought of.

As I am enjoying my time, I suddenly hear piano sounds trying to accompany my guitar. After a while, I realise that it is not my imagination. I stop strumming at that instant.  I look up and saw a guy, taller than me, with bangs touching his eyebrow, playing the piano. When he sees me, he also stops playing. Then, he flashes me a smile.

I freeze after seeing his smile. First, because the guy in front of me right now is surprisingly handsome and cute. Second, I just intruded a room and the owner has officially caught me. Third, I have no idea how to get out of this situation without blowing my cover. Well, he caught me playing a guitar. Which is totally not the quiet, low profile girl I’m suppose to be.

Eottohke?~ >.<

______________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter 3. Whew~ the main guy is gonna come up real soon :)) Gonna update with another chapter tonight. I hope you guys like it!~ Please do comment :) Ok, gonna watch my dramas. Hehe^^ Annyeong!~ :)