Off to school

내가 누구 냐고? Who am I?

 

My very first chapter!!~ Hope you like it :)) Please put your name when you see ~~~~~. Enjoy!
 
Your POV:

"~~~~~!! You better come down now or you will get the worst lunch box!" Someone shouts while banging my door.

Aish, that Hyun Seung oppa! Always disturbing my peaceful sleep. >.<

I quickly pull the blanket over my head, blocking the sunlight. Yes, just for 5 more mins. :))

"Worst lunch box!" Hyun seung's annoying voice starts to fill up my head yet again. Oh no! Not again.

I jump out of my bed and hastily rush down to the kitchen. There are two lunchboxes on the table. My eyes are set on the transparent lunchbox neatly filled with kimbap and some egg rolls. That shall be mine!

As I reach out my hand, another hand take away my desired lunchbox in a flash. My heart sink as I see my lunchbox going into another person's hand. I look up, giving a black face. T.T

"You gotta work on your reflexes, dongsaeng ah!~" Seunghyun smirks.

"You! And WHO ARE YOU CALLING YOR DONGSAENG?!! I was born 10 months earlier than you!" I vent out my frustration at him. He better be sorry!

"Ouh, did you forget? You lost the bet yesterday. I can call you dongsaeng this whole week!!~" he sings gleefully as he skips into his room.

-facepalms- Aigoo~ How can I forget the bet after all that stupid lemon juice going down my throat in one shot?! Aish! I will get you next time, SEUNG.HYUN!

"~~~~~, you stink! Like literally." remarks Hyun seung oppa with a poker face before continuing eating his cereal.

I sniff my clothes. Yeap, he was right. I quickly grab the lonely doughnut on the table and run into the toilet beside my bedroom on the 2nd level.

After a quick shower, I bump into Boram Unni just as I open the door.

"Ouh! Gd morning!~ ^^" I greet happily.

"Mooorning!" Boram unni replies as she rubs her eyes.

"~~~~~!!! Help me buy some pads later! The overnight one! Mine's finishing!" she screams before sticking her head back into the bathroom.

Just because you are always at home doesn't mean you can't go out and buy it yourself! You have legs too! >.< If only I can bravely say that out to her. The day I say that will be the day I am prepared to die by her hands. Boram unni when she's angry is really frightening!

"Hyun seung hyun! Jalgayo!~ Try to have fun in school!" Omma waves them goodbye at the front door.

Hyun seung hyun. What a nice name to call my two brothers. I shook my head. I still can't get my mom. Which mom will name their children such confusing names; hyun seung and seung hyun?

I laughed at the thought as I make my way down. I give a peck on omma's cheeks.

"Heard you got the worst lunchbox! Haha. Better luck next time!" she whispers.

I pouted. She starts to giggle but then become serious in a split second.

"Remember ~~~~-ah, keep yourself low. You know your father. Im trying my best to help you at home."

I just nod at her words. I pedal my bike as fast as I can and finally able to catch up with hyun seung hyun.

Omma's words still lingers in my mind. After all this time, I still can't get it. Why must appa do that?
 
________________________________________________________________________________
Finally, one chapter done :)) Hope it is okay! Gonna update another chapter later :)
 
It's MAMA today!~ Can't wait to watch it live! Hehe^^. What is this? All of them are like just a few km away but I'm still lazying around at home. Seems like it's true when people say that fangirls need money. :(