Detention

내가 누구 냐고? Who am I?

Previously,

Why haven’t I see her before? She plays the guitar so well. Why didn’t she participate in any competitions? And why was she so scared before? Did something bad happen to her? All of a sudden, I want to know more about this guitar girl. She seems so … weird and different. 
______________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:

Calm down, ~~~~~! It’s going to be okay. I just have to avoid him. He doesn’t even know me. No big deal, right? Right. I take deep breaths and I can start to feel my muscles relaxing. After I change my identity to the calm and quiet girl again, I step out of the ladies. 

Riing!~~ Luckily, I am able make it back to the classroom on time. Whew! I enter the classroom from the back door and walk to my seat. Before I can even reach my seat, someone block my way.

Aigoo-yah!~ Scare me. I was so surprised that I jumped back a bit. I look up and it turns out to be Gongchan, my classmate. Why is he blocking my way? We have never talk to each other before.

I tilt my head, waiting for him to say something. 

“You! Where’s your name tag?! Do you want to get detention again?” he suddenly asked in a loud and firm voice.

I jerk backwards again, surprised by his loud speech. Aigoo!~ This person sure is scary. I know he’s a councillor and all. But still! I placed my hand over my chest and try to calm myself down. Ouh!! He’s right. My name tag is not here!

That room! BARO! Andwae!~ I need to get it back before Baro finds it! 

“~~~~~! Are you seriously daydreaming right now? Don’t make me tell seonsaengnim about this!”

“I’m...I’m sorry! I left it in the... the... the toilet.” I reply in a squeaky voice. I don’t know why but it just came out that way.

Fortunately, the teacher walks in to start the class, ending our conversation.

I safely make my way to my seat. But, something catches my eye. On the table, there is a name tag which is definitely not mine. I never see that name either. I look around me but no one seems to be the one who gave it to me. Who will even do this? I'm not even close to anyone here. Sigh. But, I should just put it on to avoid getting caught. 

All this while, I can’t seem to focus yet again. So many things happened to me that day. The encounter with Baro. I'm starting to worry if he actually found my name tag and figured out my name. There's still my phobia, getting detention for the first time. And then there's Appa as well as the mysterious name tag person. Why must all this happen to me? :S


Riing!~ The last bell of the day rang. Finally, school has ended. I am busy packing my bag when I feel my phone vibrating. I receive a text from Seunghyun.

Yah! Where are you? Your class ended already right? Fasterlah! I waited for so long! :<

That’s coz you got free period you babo! You won’t believe this but I’m down for detention. ;( Mianhae!~ You go ahead first.

DETENTION??!! You srs? OMG. Im not gonna help you for tat one. Go ask hyung, k? Peace :P

Aww!~ I have such a caring dongsaeng! Psh! I will tink of smtg.

Kamsahabnida!~ DONGSAENG AH!~ :P You better come up wif smtg good!


After packing, I step out of the classroom and decide to go back to B1A4’s room to get my name tag. As I am walking down the hallway, believe it or not, I actually get caught by Kim Seonsaengnim. Today sure is an unlucky day for me. I don’t know how many times I get caught already. :<

“~~~~~, detention room is that way. Follow me”

“Ne, seonsaengnim” [In my head: NOOO!~ My nametag! Why seonsaengnim? Why must you do this to me? :’( ] Great! Being the quiet girl in school, I can never talk back to teachers even though I’m screaming out loud in my head. 

After going to the next building, we finally arrive in the Detention room. It is just a normal classroom. Inside, there is only one guy with his head facing downwards on his desk. It looks like he is working on something. I take a seat beside him.

“Both of you will be having detention here for 3 hours. Before you are dismissed from this room, please submit your essay with the topic given. I will check on you once in a while. Don’t even try to escape! You will regret it!” Kim Seonsaengnim gives us clear instructions. 

I gulp. Before he leaves the room, he hands out a few writing papers to us.

In just 30 mins, I quickly write the essay. I pen down every thing that popped in my head. Definitely not the best writing ever, but I just want to get it done. :)

I glance at the clock. 2 hours and 30 mins left. I look around me trying to find something to do. The guy is still working on something. Meh. BORING!~ Pretending to be a quiet girl the whole day is tiring enough for me. If only I can be my real self in school. 

Before I knew it, I start doodling on the papers to fill up time. 

Baro’s POV:

Main one done. Just the small pieces left. After 10 more mins... Yay, Im done! :)
Well, not as good as new but still, acceptable. Haha. 

I pick up the name tag and examine it under the light. I glance around and spot a girl sitting beside me. Ouh, when did she come in? Why does she look so familiar?
Suddenly, the girl lean backwards on her chair and blows her fringe. 

“When will this going to end?” she exclaims. 

“WHOA!!~ Aren’t you the guitar girl?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!” I accidentally shouted. As swiftly as possible, I hide the name tag in my pocket. 

The guitar girl is staring at me with her huge eyes, before she hides her face behind her hands and murmurs “! Why must it always be him?”

Confused. Why must I be the one to do what to her? 

“Sorry, I think you got the wrong person.” she squeaked.

“No! I know I’m always right. ~~~~~. That’s your real name right? Can I call you that now? :D” 

She put down her hands slowly. 

“How... How did you know my... my name?”

“There! I must be right, then :) Ouh! About that. You see, after you left the room, my mind was a bit frazzled, thinking about something and I accidentally slammed the table. Without me knowing, your name tag was exactly beneath my hand. So, I kinda accidentally broke your name tag into pieces. Mianhabnida! But I repaired it. Not good as new though. Hehe”

I take out the repaired the name tag and hand it to her. This is quite embarrassing. I scratch my head and sheepishly laugh. But, somehow, I am kind of anticipating her reaction. 

She just calmly take the name tag and look at it closely. Then, she smiled. 

She smiled! She must be happy! Ahhhh!~~ YAY!!! :DDD Wait, why am I feeling do happy?

YOUR POV:

The name tag was crushed. The camera was CRUSHED. HAHAHAHAHA! ASSSA!~ Appa won’t find out what happen in that room. Whew!~ Thank you, Baro for saving my life. :) Without me knowing, I am smiling so widely. 

“So, are you happy? ~~~~~?”

I look up to him and nod. 

He suddenly stands up from his seat and walks towards the door. 

I pluck up my courage this time round and clench my fist tightly. Here’s my only chance.

“Tha... Thank... Thank you. Baro”

Yes! I did it! I actually said that sincerely from my heart. Is this going to be it? Am I a step closer to overcome my phobia? 

That happiness suddenly disappears when I saw Baro turning his back and approaching closer towards me. He is putting on a blank face. 

OH NO! Did I do something wrong? >_<
______________________________________________________________________________

YAY! Done with Chapter 5!~ Hope you guys like it. Please do subscribe and comment! KAMSAHABNIDA!~