The first encounter

내가 누구 냐고? Who am I?

 

Annyeong!~ Back with another chapter :) Just watched Running Man!~ My fav variety show so far. Hehehe. You should watch it too! Very entertaining~ Jihyo Unni, saranghaeyo~ ^^ I miss my joongki :( Ok, anyway, enjoy~

Previously,

I freeze after seeing his smile. First, because the guy in front of me right now is surprisingly handsome and cute. Second, I just intruded a room and the owner has officially caught me. Third, I have no idea how to get out of this situation without blowing my cover. Well, he caught me playing a guitar. Which is totally not the quiet, low profile girl I’m suppose to be. 

Eottohke?~ >.<

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:

Come on, ~~~~~! Come up with something fast! Before he starts talking. Umm...  Let’s just bow to him and leave. Yes, ok, good idea.

I am just about to lift my off the chair when that attractive guy who played the piano, smiling so widely, starts to talk. Great! There goes my plan. Haiz.


“Hey, guitar girl! You might know me but I shall be kind and introduce myself. I’m Baro! :D” He extends his hand towards me.

I just gawk at his outstretched hand and back to his face.

“Sorry, I don’t do handshakes. I'm sorry for intruding and playing the guitar. Umm...I think I have to leave now. Hehe.” I bow and try to get out from the room.

I speedily put down the guitar beside the chair. As I am trying to make my way out, Baro suddenly put his hand in front of me. I blink in surprise. Is he actually trying to stop me?

“What kind of a BANA are you? I thought you were smart because believe it or not, you are actually the first BANA to successfully sneak into this room. But, rejecting MY handshake? Psh!~ I’m upset actually.” He pouts.

Dang! Why does he look so cute like that? No, ~~~! You can't get caught off guard!

“What does BANA mean? You mean, banana?” [A/N: Sorry for the lame joke. hehe:P]

“Are you being serious? How can you not know BANA? Hahaha. What a joke!”

I just stare at him. Still confused.

Baro’s POV:

Wait, don’t tell me she’s really being serious. Seriously? I thought the whole school knows B1A4. This girl is definitely out of the ordinary.

“So, I guess you’re not joking huh? Hehe. Ehem. So, I am a part of this group named B1A4. We are like a singing dance group, you know. Like those k-pop artists you watch on TV. We aspire to be like them:) I am currently the rapper. BANA is our fanclub name. Well, I thought every student here will know us since we perform during school concerts and festivals.”

I am hoping so badly that she will recognize me, but she only gives me an OUH!~ face and nods. Is she really seeing me for the first time? Am I really not that outstanding?

“Are you sure you really don’t know me? Come on, look closely. What are you? Are you sure you are a student?” I inch closer towards her.

Before I know it, our face are so close to each other. I am about to move back but I am captivated by her beautiful eyes behind the spectacles she’s wearing. I gulp.

All of a sudden, a palm lands right on my face. My whole head is pushed back. If I interpret this accurately, I believe I was just facepalmed. I WAS FACEPALMED by this guitar girl!

“OUCH!” I exaggerated my outcry since I am so dumbfounded by the fact.

“Oh, I am so sorry! It’s just that you were too close. OMG! It is not made up of plastic right? Is it still intact? I’m so sorry!~ Please don’t sue me!” She covered her face with her hands, as if trying to defend herself from any counter attacks.

Did she just say I did plastic surgery on my face? After facepalming me?! This girl!...

“NO! It’s all natural. See?” I squish and move every part of my face to prove it to her.

“FYI, you are the very first girl to give me a facepalm. You have no idea how much the BANAs out there want to be your hand!” I complain. I am not usually hot-tempered but this guitar girl just had to pick on my sensitive side.

I expect a bit of reaction from her but she just sits on the chair. It looks like she is thinking about something very hard. Man, who is this girl?

“So, what’s your name? Ouh, was that an original? I liked it. Sorry my piano accompaniment was bad. I just started to learn piano.You know our leader? Oh yah, you don't know for sure. He just started teaching me piano a few months ago.”

She raises her eyebrow at me. Ouh, did I just ask her too many questions? God, Baro! What’s wrong with you today?

“Ouh, sorry. Bad habit of mine. Hehe. I shall get to the point. Mind to introduce yourself?” I ask conscientiously.

Your POV:

He’s actually trying to befriend me. When I realise that, I can feel my whole body shivering. I am still scared to make friends. After what Changjo has done to me, I have a phobia of making friends. I am afraid they will leave me like Changjo. At that moment, Appa pops up in my head. That just confirms my decision. No, I can’t. I am on the verge of tears as all these start to appear in my head at once. I clench my fist.

“I’m... I’m sorry. I just can’t.” I stutter.

Just like that, I leave the room and run to the ladies. My heart is still beating very fast. I am even sweating buckets. I hate this phobia of mine. Why must I live my life so miserably? And it’s all because of Appa. He’s not even doing anything after seeing me suffer, living this kind of lifestyle. Is he even my real father? I splash water on my face at the thought of it.

Baro’s POV:

“Hey!” I try to stop her but she is too fast. What’s wrong with her? She looked so scared. Did I scare her? I hope she’s okay. Wait, did I just worry about her? She’s not even a fan of mine.

I try to get her out of my head but fail to do so. Who is she? I have this strong urge to find out who she is. I pace up and down the room, trying to recall whether I have seen her face before.
However, I can’t seem to find any hints. I slam my hand on the table but unexpectedly, it was so painful this time round. I wince at the pain and start to rub my hands together.

Just then, I see a broken name tag on the table. Ouh, did I just slam my hand that hard? Haha.

Whose one is this? To find out the answer, I put the broken pieces together and finally obtain a name. ~~~~~. That must be her name! The guitar girl is ~~~~~! I don’t know why but I am so elated after discovering her name. :DD

Carefully, I place the broken pieces into my pocket. I shall fix it with some tape later. I glance at the clock and realise I am 10 minutes late for my next class. ! It’s Maths! Kim Seonsaengnim! I hastily lock the room and rush to the classroom.

I am too late. As soon as I enter the classroom, I quickly apologize to him but it is of no use of course.

“Detention! Today, after school!”

Dang! Just when I thought I can have a clean record this semester.

With my head hanging down, I take a seat.

“Oi! Where were you? We were waiting for you at the cafeteria the whole time!” Sandeul whispers into my ear.

“Aish! So ticklish! Something happened at our hangout place. I will tell you later.”

Throughout the whole lesson, I cannot keep my focus on studying. ~~~~~. That name keeps repeating in my mind. And her eyes. Her eyes are so beautiful:)

“Oooo~ Who are you smiling at? Is it a girl?” Sandeul’s voice interrupts my thoughts.

“Psh! What are you saying? I was not smiling!” Aish! Why must he ruin my daydream?

“Baro likes a girl? Really?! Who? Tell me, please!~” Jinyoung pops up from behind.

“Stop it, guys! What girl? There’s no such thing!” I hastily lie.

Aigoo!~ These guys just have to in at the wrong time. Disturbing my precious daydream.

Why haven’t I see her before? She plays the guitar so well. Why didn’t she participate in any competition? And why was she so scared before? Did something bad happen to her? All of a sudden, I want to know more about this guitar girl. She seems so … weird and different.
______________________________________________________________________________
Yay! Done with the 4th chapter. First encounter with Baro and looks like Baro is interested in you. Haha. Sorry if I didnt portray the characters as how you expect it to be. Hope you guys enjoyed it though :D Please do comment and subscribe :)) Kamsahabnida ^^ Good night everyone!