The Great Escape

내가 누구 냐고? Who am I?
Previously,
 
That happiness suddenly disappears when I saw Baro turning his back and approaching closer towards me. He is putting on a blank face.

OH NO! Did I do something wrong? >_<
______________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:

Why does he look so angry? Ok. Now I'm scared. :S

Baro approaches me closer and when he is right in front of my table, he stops, still keeping his straight face. I gulp.

He places his hand on the table and bring his face closer to mine.

Why must he always bring his face so close to mine? Yeah, now he’s making my heart beat like crazy >_< And I don’t even dare to give him another face palm again.

“Did you just call me Baro?” he remarked in a very stern face.

“N..N..Ne” My squeaky voice came out again. Okay, why must he scare me so many times? I pity my heart which needs to palpitate very fast whenever he’s around.

“Wae? Nan shirheoyo~ [Why? I don’t like~] From now on, you must call me Baro Oppa! Arasso?!” He pouted.

EHHHH???!!! Did he just pout? Where did his scary face go? You mean, he’s not angry with me? Huh? What’s exactly happening?

“You do know that I’m your senior right? Haha.” He smirked.

No words come out from my mouth. I am still caught by surprise. And confuse at what’s exactly happening.

“Sorry, did I scare you? Aish! Why must I always scare you when I don’t intend to? Ouh, about the name tag, you're welcome :)" He flashed that charming smile which made my heart tingle a bit.

Gosh, he reminds me of my brothers. Changing their emotions so fast. After so many years, I'm still not used to it and I still hate it.
After I finally understand that Baro was just joking with me, Baro is on his way out of the room.

"Where are you going? Seonsaengnim said that you will get in trouble if you escape from detention."

"Haha. I guess you are a first-timer. Trust me, Kim seonsaengnim may seem strict but he has his own flaws. Just so you know, when he said check on us a few times, he means coming in after 3 hours to dismiss us. I have to say he's a very busy teacher. So, we'll be safe so long we come back in time. :) So, are you in? Thought you can't wait to get out of this room just now?"

Is he telling truth? What if I get caught again? I will be in deep trouble and Appa won't let me go to school anymore. But, what Baro said is so convincing, I'm actually starting to believe him. Andwae! There's just too much to risk.

"In to escape? No! I can't. I can't get into trouble anymore or my life will be at risk." I look down.

"Trust me! I won't let that happen. We're friends... right?"

"Ch...Chin...Chingu?" I stuttered.

We're friends? No, this can't be happening. I will lose him just like Changjo. No, I don't want to bear that pain anymore. Baro is such a nice person. He will regret being friends with me. I can't let this happen. No, not anymore. I am harming him and myself.

When these thoughts appear in my mind all at one go, I start to show the symptoms of my phobia. My heart is beating very fast. I'm starting to sweat. Even my eyes are teary.

"Ya! ~~~~~!~ Are you ok? Why are you sweating so much?" Baro waves his hand in front of my face.

I finally come back to reality.

"Hey, trust me. I won't let you get into trouble, ok? As your friend, I will take responsibility of whatever happens starting from now. Just give me the chance, will you?" His words comforted me. All my thoughts suddenly perished and now, I'm convinced by what he said.

Baro stretches out his hands to me, waiting for me to grab it.

Why? Why must he convince me so easily just like what Changjo did? Am I making the same mistake again?

"Still not accepting my hand? Fine, you leave me with no choice."

Suddenly, he grabs my hands and pulls me out of the room.

I was shocked at first but I never stop him. It is so weird. My mind is telling me that this is wrong but my body refuses to follow. I actually am a bit relieved that Baro took my hands. This might sound crazy but my hand is comfortable in his. Soon after that, I am running alongside Baro, following him wherever he goes.

Baro's POV:

I grabbed her hand!! Was I cool or what? Hahaha. But, did she really mean it when it will risk her life? Aish! Don't care about that! Now, we need to get escape out of here successfully. Where should we go?.... Right! B1A4's room!

I pulled ~~~~~'s hand and go out of the room. Making sure that no one was around, I start running and head towards B1A4's room.

As I was running, I looked beside me, and I saw ~~~~~ holding onto my hand very tightly. I can't help but smile. She might be panting and all, but she still looks beautiful. It just feels good that I'm actuallly running alongside with her. :))) 

No one's POV:

Baro and ~~~~~ suddenly burst out of the detention room. Without their knowledge, 2 guys are hiding behind a wall near the room. One is actually dozing off.

"Yah! Wake up! We have to report this. Give me your damn phone!"

"Huh? Ouh! Ne, hyungnim!" The sleeping guy wakes up at his hyung's voice and handed him his phone.

"~~~~~ ran out of detention room! She's with Baro, the rapper of B1A4, if I'm not wrong. And... Umm... They are holding hands."

The guy on the other side of the line, ends the call. He doesn't look happy at all.
______________________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 6!~ Yay!! How is it so far? Hope I meet your expectations for the Baro part. Haha. Couldn't think of anything else and just decided to make Baro the playful guy. Haha. Ok, gonna update next chapter 2mrw :)) I hope you enjoyed reading~ Please do comment and subscribe! I will appreciate it a lot :D