After that one long day.

내가 누구 냐고? Who am I?

 

Annyeonghaseyo!~ Back with another chapter. Ok, I have no idea how many writers out there can update so quickly >_< I’m like here in front of the com, thinking, thinking, hearing to songs then starts typing. Meh. They sure are splendid writers. *claps claps* Haha :D Gonna play MBLAQ’s new album on repeat while writing this ^_^ Have fun reading~

Previously, (Gongchan’s POV)

Who is ~~~~~ exactly? The quiet, outcasted girl? or A girl that is terrified to meet strangers? or This charming girl who has hidden musical talent? Now, you are really making me confused :S

_____________________________________________________________________________

Baro’s POV:

~~~~~ is doing better than I expected. Well, she’s still shy to start a conversations with the guys but it’s nice to see her loosen up by playing music. Music does make wonders~ :D I hope she will not be paranoid again. Man, if she do that scary thing again with all that gasping for air like she got an asthma attack, I don’t think I can still be calm like before.

“Hyung! Can I talk to you for a moment?” Maknae Channie called me.

“Oh yeah! Sure :)”

He pulls me to a corner of the room and starts whispering.

“Hyung, how did you make friends with ~~~~~?! I mean, it’s just so surprising that she can actually make friends. With hyung somemore that is! She’s very weird and mysterious. Well, you can say she’s a loner in my class. No one ever see her hang out with friends before.”

“Actually, I agree that she’s weird. I have a feeling she’s paranoid of making friends. You have no idea how scared she was when I invited her into the room. I swear she almost fainted just now! But, a part of me wants to take care of her and wants to know her better. So, you have to take good care of your classmate too k?”

“WHAT?! You want me to take care of her? But, we never even spoke before! Ouh! Well, except for this morning when she forgot to wear her nametag. I gave her a strict warning.”

“AIGOO!~” I hit Channie’s head.

“OUCH! Ahh, wae hyung~ Why you so mean? >.< I’m just doing my job as a councillor and she’s very weird in my class. With no friends and all.”

“It’s because of me you idiot! I was the one who destroyed her name tag. So you must apologize to her and treat her better. Arasso? Ouh, and since when were you so affected by the nature of a person? Where did the friendly, outgoing Channie go? Guess you changed huh? Since you became a councillor. A bit more self-conscious maybe?”

Gongchan’s POV:

What hyung said left me dumbfounded. Did I really change? Maybe I really did. Last time, I don’t care a bit about anybody’s background and made friends with anyone. But, since I became a councillor and ~~~~~ came into my class, deemed to be a loner by the others, I really did avoid her. What happen to you, Gongchan?

I have to talk to ~~~~~ about this. I’m still so confused. She’s so mysterious and even Baro hyung agree with me. Hmmm...

Your POV:

Finally the long, exciting day at school has ended. What Baro said was actually right. Seonsaengnim really did not catch us :D Somehow, I feel so free while riding my bicycle today. It’s been so long since I actually laughed in school. Last time, it was only Changjo who will make me feel like that. Somehow, Baro took his place today. A part of me is still worrying about what’s gonna happen if I continue like this but a part of me just want to enjoy this exclusive moment.

As soon as I reach home, Omma greets me happily. I give her a peck and tell her that I had a good day in school :) I was about to go up the stairs to my room when Omma stopped me.

“I believe you owe an explanation to Appa. I’m not sure what happened but he told me he’s waiting for you in his room.”

Uh-oh! Right, forgot about Appa for a moment back there! It’s ok. I got this. Just gonna tell him the truth. Well, the first part of the truth which can cover everything that happened today :)

I was very nervous at first when I faced Appa but I guess I managed to pull it off in the end. I apologized about what happened in the morning with Seunghyun and luckily he was not angry as Seunghyun had explained to him everything. He was not suspicious at all about my broken name tag as well. It’s as if he expected it to happen.

“Here, take a new one. I don’t expect such thing to happen again. Remember to hand me your name tag every time you reach home from school. I’ll need to  You know that your safety is at stake right?”

I quickly take one piece from the pile of name tags. Wow, Appa sure prepared a lot. That’s the thing with Appa. I never understand him. How does making friends with people in school make me in danger? Aish! If only I was brave enough to stand up to him. Even Unni and Oppa don’t dare to ask Appa about the whole situation exactly.

“Yes, Appa. I will keep that in mind. Sorry for my carelessness. I will leave now.”

“Oh, ~~~~~-ah, how did you get your current name tag?”

I look down and saw that I had another name tag on. Then, I recall that mysterious name tag that just appeared out of nowhere on my table.

“Ah.. Umm... I found it on the floor. And I decided to use it so that seonsaengnim won’t catch me.”
 
Appa did not suspect anything. ASSA!~ :D Quietly, I step out of Appa's room. And, I found someone who is not supposed to be there. It is none other than Seunghyun. He must be eavesdropping from just now.

“Yah, you are so lucky that your name tag broke! If only Appa knows that you got into deten-”

I cover his mouth in a flash. “YAH!~ Neo jugulle? [You wanna die?!]”

“Ouh, mian! Anyway, where did you get that name tag?”

“Good question. I have no idea as well. Maybe my guardian angel? Hehe ^_^”

Seunghyun just give me this; =.=. Haha, he looks so funny! As a reply, I show him a fake eye-smile :] (A/N: Dunno any emoticon of an eye-smile. Heh.)

I straightaway zoom to Boram Unni’s room to pass the ‘important thing a girl needs once a month’ that I bought for her.

“Unni~ I bought for you the - Ack!” I gasped.

When I open the door, t
he room is very dark. Boram Unni turns her head slowly away from the computer screen with her hoodie on. Her face is bloated with eyebags reaching her cheeks. I swear I don't know who that scary girl was.

“WHOA!~ What happened to you? I was really scared back there you know. I swear I thought you were not my sister!”

“Who are you?” She replied in a husky, creepy voice.

“Okay, you are really freaking me out!” I suddenly remember the stories Omma told me about ghosts pretending to be the people whom we know. I can feel my heart beating very fast and close my eyes in fright.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! YOU ARE SUCH A SCAREDY CAT!” It is my sister after all. A ghost won't be able to laugh like that.

“YAH! That was not funny, okay! Hmph! Unni so mean >.<”

“Arasso, arasso. Mian! I didn’t know I looked that scary.”

“Anyway, what happened to you? You look like you’ve stayed up all night long.”

“Yeah, I kind of did. I was ROLEPLAYING!~ Hehe. It’s so fun! Stayed up all night talking with people all around the world pretending to be the kpop celebrities. You see, because of the time difference, I got to interact with almost all ‘celebs’! How cool is that?”

I smiled. I was happy that Boram Unni was doing fine at home. Well, since she decided not to go outside and study, she was really keen to communicate with people. And it’s good to see her happy interacting with people virtually :)

“Ouh, here you go!”

“Komawo, dongsaeng-ah!~ “

Unni switches on the light and sit down beside me. I like to have Boram Unni by my side. She’s one good sister. Besides being the playful girl with all the teasing, she is willing to listen to what I have to say. I’m really grateful to have her as an unni who I can trust :)

“Wah, dongsaeng! You look different. Looks like something good happened in school today. Tell Unni!~ “

But, there’s just one thing. She can totally read me. As though I am transparent to her. I’m not sure if that’s bad or good :/

“Actually, a lot of things happened today...” I told her everything. She will know if I miss a thing, so I guess I have to tell her everything. From the detention, my phobia and Baro and B1A4.

“I see!~ I guess things are going to get interesting from now on. You have to think of a way to not let Appa know about this. And how you are going to continue befriending Baro and his friends. I’m glad you are overcoming your phobia, dongsaeng-ah~ Baro did a really good job and you have to thank him for that. I tried to help you but I failed.”

“Aniyo! Unni you really helped me a lot. But, now I’m not sure whether I’m going to repeat the same mistake.”

“It’s not going to be a mistake if you’re going to do this right. Remember, Baro is not Changjo. And... Unni gonna back you up all the way. So, believe in yourself this time round. Who do you want to be?”

“Thank you, Unni! Jeongmal, komawoyo~”

“Ouh, ~~~~~-ah! Wanna wake up early 2mrw morning to grab our bfast? I tink the best plan is to wake up when Omma is preparing bfast. Then, we can wait in the kitchen and grab the bfast before the guys even get out of their rooms! Good plan right? Wah~ Why didn’t I think of this before?”

“Haha, okay! Unni must wake me up k?”

As I leave the room, Unni’s question still lingers in my mind, unanswered. Who do I want to be? Who am I, really?
______________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter done. Hope it’s okay so far:) Do comment and subscribe! I don’t know if my story makes sense. Hehe.

I’M SO PROUD TO BE AN A+. Haha, okay. Random. Just loving their new album ^_^

Thank you so much for reading! Ok, gonna think about what to write in the next chapter. See you guys soon~ :D

ANNYEONG!~