Let's fly B1A4!~

내가 누구 냐고? Who am I?

 

Annyeong!~ I am back. I know I have been gone for a long while. To my subscribers and readers, sorry again about that. MIANHABNIDA! But, Im gonna update a lot. If I have the time :) Well, I have to make up for my irresponsible behaviour right? Also, I’m doing this because I have finally received my results that is kinda like my turning point in life. And I am very happy with it! Just posted my choices on the junior colleges that I wanna go. Hopefully I can get my first choice! :D  Ok, shall continue writing until school officially starts. Just a few more weeks of holidays left. Really, thank you so much for reading~

It’s been a long time, so I’m just gonna summarize the important points that happened the last chapter. Here we go~


Baro teasing you with an angry face and suddenly burst into smiles. You finally made friends with Baro. You realise that your phobia is slowly diminishing. There’s one part where all your weary thoughts suddenly disappeared after hearing what Baro had to say, “Hey, trust me. I won't let you get into trouble, ok? As your friend, I will take responsibility of whatever happens starting from now. Just give me the chance, will you?” Baro dragged you out of the room and ran. You somehow didn’t resist and let him lead you. Finally unknown guys caught you running in action. [Guess who were the 3 guys~ I will reveal it at the bottom of the chapter, aight?]
______________________________________________________________________________
Your POV:

We finally reach a safe place where no one’s around. My legs give up after that long run. I’m so tired right now and am just focusing on catching my breath without realising that my hands are still tightly placed in Baro’s hand. I glance at Baro’s flushing face with sweat dripping down from his hair. Somehow, I can’t take my eyes off him. What’s this weird feeling?

While both of us are busy catching our breaths, Baro suddenly flashes a smile at me and starts to laugh. Well, since laughter is irresistibly contagious, I start to laugh as well. It is the first for me, after a pretty long time, to laugh because I am having fun, because I mean it. And that moment is shared with Baro, a person whom I just knew and a friend I just made.  

“So... I see that you like holding my hand huh? You can’t seem to let go. Haha. I can lend you my hand the whole day if you want :P”

“Huh? Ouh!~ I’m so sorry! What?! No!” I can feel my cheeks burning. Ah!~ I cant believe I’m blushing right now. I quickly cover my face with my hands.

Baro just smirks at me.

“Come on! Let’s go in and meet my friends!”

“Your friends? B1A4? What? No! I’m not ready yet! There’s too many of them!”

Just when I thought I am recovering from my phobia, the thought of confronting too many boys at the same time sets in. I start to perspire more profusely and my breathing that almost went normal starts to increase its pace.

“Are you okay? I thought you were joking. Do you have a phobia or something?”

“Yo...You have no idea.”  

Baro’s POV:

I stare at ~~~~~, trying to comprehend what she just said. Does that mean she really is suffering from a phobia? Phobia of what? Meeting strangers? Confronting a group of people? Hmm... Baro, what are you doing? She’s like dying there?!! Ouh!~ What am I suppose to do? Right, calm her down.

“Calm down, ~~~~~-ah! Umm... Let’s go grab some water first!”

I place my hands on her shoulders and lead her to the nearest water cooler. We’ve just met hours ago and this girl just already made me worry about her. Aigoo!~ Luckily, she drank the water like I asked her to. She’s not sweating as much, but she’s still panting.

“Ok, now look at me. You must follow me. Breathe in!~ 1,2,3,4. Breathe out! Again. Breathe in!~ Breathe out!~”

I make sure she breathed in deeply and after a while, her breathing goes back to normal. Thank god, she’s ok now!

“Better now?”

“Yeah, thank you.”

“Come, let’s go! We only have a short while.”

“Go? Go where?”

“Into the room of course!”

“NO!”

“Your beloved guitar that you played just now is in there~ Sure you don’t want to meet her?”

I sure have a good bait :) Haha, I can see her thinking for a moment there. Her face is so cute! I smile.

“Hey~ I don’t know what happened back there when you almost fainted on me. But, I know you going inside that room will make no harm to you whatsoever. The guys in there are not just any guys out there. They will treat you well and even make you smile. Well, they did to me. So, trust me would you? I will be beside you.”

I can still see a hint of worry from her face expression. I smoothly hold her hand and lead her into the room. As usual, the guys are busy practicing. Jinyoung’s hands are moving smoothly on the keyboard producing a beautiful melody. On the other hand, Shinwoo, Gongchan and Sandeul, are in front of the mirror dancing the sprout dance. I believe Sandeul was just teaching them our updated version which Sandeul and I thought of :P

“YO!~ I’m back! :D” I shout happily.

Everyone stopped whatever they are doing and look up.

“EHH!~ Back so fast?! 0_0” Sandeul shockingly remarked.

“Don’t tell me you escaped detention again!” The oldest, Jinyoung, sounded a bit angry. Well, I guess he does care about his dongsaengs :D

“Hyung, you know me too well!~” I replied with a smirk.

“Looks like you brought a guest.” The guy with his hair tied up, Shinwoo or rather the cool hyung, commented.

That’s when everyone start to look at ~~~~~ who is behind me with her head hung down.

“Everyone, let me introduce to you, my new chingu, ~~~~~!~”

“Let’s fly B1A4! Annyeonghaseyo, B1A4 ibnida!” we uniformly replied.

Ah~ I love it when we do the greeting so synchronizedly. Teehee :)

Your POV:
OMG! OMG! What am I suppose to do? I still can’t face them. They even introduced themselves to me! Actually, the greeting sounded kinda nice :) Wait, what?! Am I suppose to look up now? No, I can’t.

At last, I gesture my hand to acknowledge them, still facing the floor. This is bad! I hate this so much! Aish, that Baro! Why can’t he see that I’m suffering. Well, I won’t be able to go this far without his help but still, this is way tougher than I thought!

“EHHH! ~~~~~?! No wonder, it sounds similar. It’s you right? You’re in my class right?”

This voice sounds familiar. Before I know it, someone approaches me and look at my face.

“Gong...Gongchan?!” How did he come here? Don’t tell me, he is part of B1A4?!

“Well, well. Looks like both of you know each other already. Good then! We have one less person to introduce :) ~~~~~ here is very shy, or rather extremely terrified with strangers so I guess we will need to do a good job to make her feel comfortable. Ouh, please take note that she really have no clue about who you guys are.” Baro exclaimed to the rest of his friends.

I guess he is really trying his best to make me feel less scared. But, I can still feel it. My heart is still beating very fast.

“Annyeong!~ I’m Jinyoung, the leader :) I play the piano and guitar. I’ve been composing songs for B1A4. It’s my hobby :) Ouh, you’re very pretty!” I kinda blush a little when I heard that last line.

“I’m Shinwoo. Nice to meet you:) The 2nd oldest here. Rapping is cool so I’m trying it out.” Hmm... He looks cool with his hair and specs.
“ANNYEONG!~ Sandeul is my name :D I love to siiinng~ I hope we will get along :) “

His hand are outstretched in front of me. Handshakes?! Oh no! I’m still not ready yet!

Luckily, Baro put down Sandeul’s hand.

“Mian, Sandeul hyung! ~~~~~ is not that welcoming with handshakes.”

Whew! Thank you, Baro!

“Ouh, really? Sorry! Wow, you have such pretty eyes!~” Sandeul is actually staring at my eyes, with his eyes wide-opened. I was taken aback at first but then I realise that Sandeul has pretty eyes too.

“Back off Sandeul! Way to close!” Baro pushes him off. Too close?! Who was the one always putting his face so close to mine every time we meet? >_<

“And, finally, Gongchan whom amazingly is your classmate, is the maknae. Well, you can say he is in charge of aegyo even though he’s usually strict on the outside. But, he’s learning the drums too.”

I look up to see Gongchan. I am confused. The strict councillor who scolded me, can do aegyo? Whoa, too much for me to imagine. Well, I know his face is flawless but, aegyo? No way!

At the same time, Gongchan is also staring at me, lost in his own thoughts.

Gongchan’s POV:

I’m not wrong. That is ~~~~~. The weird girl whom everyone avoided actually made friends with Baro hyung. Who is she anyway? Now that I realise, I haven’t got the chance to actually get to know her. We barely even talk! Well, except for scolding her earlier. I guess I was influenced by my peers.

“Now, let’s perform! Didn't I tell you that ~~~~~ over here have no idea who is B1A4? So let’s show her what we’ve got!”

Well, that’s not a surprise. Since, ~~~~~ is always missing homeroom session or assemblies. The whole class got used to her being present during lessons only. But, her presence was very minute since she has no friends. Well, I must say that she is quite a loner.

Just like Baro hyung asked us to, we perform our first song, O.K. ~~~~~ is just staring at us the whole time.

Is she surprised to see me dancing and singing? Well, I guess she is since she never see me like this before. She only know the strict side of me, being the councillor. I don’t know why but now, I feel kinda guilty scolding her earlier. It’s like I don’t want to show her that side of me anymore. Hearing how Baro said that she was terrified with strangers, I’m starting to understand her a little bit?

Next up, Baro hands a guitar to ~~~~~. Guitar? Wait, don’t tell me she’s gonna play the guitar?! Yes, my thoughts were true. ~~~~~ is strumming the guitar skillfully. Not only that, she is even singing. Her voice is.... beautiful. Who is ~~~~~ exactly? The quiet, outcasted girl? or A girl that is terrified to meet strangers? or This charming girl who has hidden musical talent? Now, you are really making me confused :S
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
END OF CHAPTER 7~ It's been so long!~ How is it? Gonna update the next chapter soon. Maybe tomorrow? Been searching for inspiration for my storyline. Sorry, if my story is bad! 
 
Ouh!~ Let me reveal who the 3 guys are. Please refer to Chapter 6 if you have forgotten. 
Well, the sleeping guy is actually Ricky and L.Joe was the one who snatched his phone. The person at the other side of the line is obviously Changjo. 
 
I don't know if I'm confusing you guys about Changjo's relationship with your father. I hope I can make it clearer soon. :)
Ok, gonna watch some dramas now to make my MOOD UP!~ :D