A ride home together

내가 누구 냐고? Who am I?

Previously,

Gongchan is losing his patience and immediately drags me since I’m still spacing out, recalling about Changjo.

Hmm... I wonder how he’s been. Hope he’s doing fine not being friends with me. I miss him so much.
______________________________________________________________________________


Your POV:

After much effort put in by Gongchan to drag me, we finally reached the school’s front gate.

“Come on, ~~~~! KAJA!” Gongchan got me out of my daydream.

“Huh? Ouh. Wait, I have to get my bike.”

“Don’t tell me you ride to school too! WAE?! This is not fair! I wanted to walk home with you.”

“Mian, see you!”

I walk over to the bicycle kiosk and realise that Gongchan was shadowing me. With my head slightly tilted to the side, I asked, “Gongchan-ah, aren’t you going home?”

“Uhuh. There’s still a way to go home together with you.” He flashed his eye-smile before hurrying in front of me.

Aigoo!~ This guy sure is persistent. And, how is he even going to do that? Haha.
Oh my, now I’m even smiling to myself.

I walk over to my bicycle and saw Gongchan approaching Baro who is opening his bicycle lock.

So he rides a bike to school too.

As what I expected, Gongchan failed to persuade Baro for a ride on his bike and by the minute, both Baro and I are riding our way home, leaving a sad Gongchan behind.

“Umm... Baro, aren’t you scared being my friend me?” I ask him curiously.

I glance to my right side and find Baro staring at me with a blank face.

“Umm... I mean there’s so many things I’m hiding from you and I’m not even sure if I can be a good friend to you. What if I will harm you and cause something bad to happen?... What if we can’t be friends anymore? What if...”

“Oppa.” Baro cut me and stops his bike.

“Huh?” I stop my bike and turn around.

“You forgot your Oppa. You are suppose to call me Baro Oppa, remember?”

“Ouh, that. Mianhae, Baro Oppa.”

Baro moves his bike forward with a gentle smile.

“And, what if all those things won’t happen? What if there will be a time in the future when you will tell me the things that you hid from me? What if I protect you and good things continue to happen? What if we can be friends for a very long time?”

I’m speechless. I blink once,... twice. And my eyes are still staring at this guy in front of me.

“No, ~~~~-ah, I’m not scared.”

“Really?” I’m still trying to take in what he said just now. Is that all even possible? I mean, now that he said it, it is definitely a 50-50 chance right?

“Okok. You caught me. I admit I was kinda scared when you acted all mysteriously. But hey, I’m confident that I can overcome that fear and I can’t stop myself when I want to know more about you. So, just trust me on this ok?”

This guy definitely have something in him that makes him so believable. Trust. It’s such a big word. I can be hurt, upset, and feel disappointed if things go wrong after I place trust in anyone. But, I have made up my mind. I’m not going to repeat the same mistake again. This is Baro, not Changjo. Maybe, I can put some trust in him.

“Okay?”

“I... I will try my best. It’s hard to trust someone just like that. Sighhh. But can you promise me one thing?”

“Yeah?”

“Promise me you will make sure that I won’t change my mind later on. I fear, that might happen in the future. About me trusting you, befriending you. Everything. I don’t want to regret anything.”

“Hey, I got this. It might be difficult for whatever reason there is but I’m not going to let anyone of us regret anything. I promise you.”
The ends of his mouth curl up gently. I can’t help but smile at him. His words, or maybe just himself, are just so comforting. It has been a long time since I feel this way before.

Baro Oppa, please just stay the way you are to me despite what happens in the future.

Baro’s POV:

~~~~, I really mean it.
The promise I made, I’m going to keep it.
You are one special friend I made.
It has just been such a short while since all this began but,
seeing you overcoming your fears bit by bit, make me so proud and happy.
You won’t regret this. We won’t regret this.

“So... Is your house near here?” I broke the comfortable silence.

“Oh, yeah. I just have to pass a few more blocks up front and I will reach my house.”

“Ouh, I guess we don’t live that far from each other. My house is right there.”
I point to the third house at the alley on our right.

“Ahh... I guess I will see you in school tomorrow then.”

“Yeah, see you!”

Just when I want to mount my bike, ~~~~ calls out my name.

“Baro Oppa! About how and when exactly I am going to act around you and B1A4, I’lll text you.”

“Oh that, sure. Wait, give me your phone then.”

“Huh? Oh it’s okay. I have all your numbers inside. Gongchan gave it to me just now.”

“Ahh... That kid sure is fast. Heheh. See you tomorrow then!”

I wave at her and smile at the thought of being able to see her again tomorrow.
~~~~ put up her hand awkwardly and gives me quick wave before heading off.

“Ahhh!~ What a beautiful day!~” I exclaimed silently. Just as I’m about to skip to my house,

TAP.

Surprised by the hard tap on my shoulder, I swiftly turned around.

“NUGUYA??!”  {Who is it?}

There right in front of me, stood two familiar guys with an intimidating face.
 


Hi guys! Im really sorry for being MIA for super long. Almost a year! :O

So, I entered junior college of my second choice and it was one of my most hectic year ever.
Its the holidays now, so I just wanted to finish this story with just a few more chapters left
before I embark on a very important year ahead in 2013.
Hope you guys enjoy the story even though its a bit y i know and I can’t apologize more.

JEONGMAL MIANHABNIDA!!!!
I will be back with another chapter soon!