Plan In Action

내가 누구 냐고? Who am I?

No one’s POV:

The day you were waiting for finally came. Still half an hour to go and you were all ready. As you waited patiently on the couch for your sister and mother, you couldn’t hide your excitement to finally hang out with your new friends.

“Aigoo!~ Look at my little sister beaming so brightly in the morning. Someone’s really, really happy today~” Boram teased you as she walked down the stairs.

“Hahh~ What a wonderful day to go shopping. Hehe.” I exclaimed.

“Wow, you girls sure are early! Let’s go!~” said Omma, and all of you headed for the door.

Suddenly, Appa exited his room with two other guys. As a formality, the three of you bowed, and together, said “We’ll be back home soon.”

“No any stupid devices please. Please. Please!~” You thought to yourself, hoping so hard your plans won’t be ruined.

“I’m heading out today, and will only be back tomorrow. So don’t bother cooking for me. Ma, please take good care of everyone while I’m gone,” announced Appa.

“Ne, you take care as well.” Omma replied.

You heaved a sigh of relief and whispered to Boram, “That was close.”

“Relax, dongsaeng-ah. Everything will turn out fine.” Unni patted your head. Hearing your sister’s words, you felt comforted and more confident to go through the day.

The supermarket was quite crowded since it was Saturday morning. As soon as you stepped inside, you caught someone in the fruits section waving to you. It was none other than Gongchan. Afraid that Omma might notice him, you pushed Omma gently to the other side of the supermarket. You turned around to face Gongchan and placed your finger to yourlips. Luckily, Shinwoo who was just beside Gongchan managed to stop him. You mouthed ‘Thank you’ to Shinwoo before rushing to your mum and sister.

Just like how you planned in mind, you snatched and skimmed through the shopping list Omma was holding.

“Omma, leave the tidbits and fruits to me, okay? I’ll meet you and Unni at the frozen food section once I’m done.” You suggested.

“Huh?” Omma was surprised at your sudden idea.

“Don’t worry, Omma. I won’t go over the budget” You smiled convincingly at Omma.

“Arasso. Come back quickly!” Omma reminded.

“Omma! Ice cream da!~” Boram Unni squealed and dragged Omma away. Boram Unni played her part in distracting Omma and you can’t thank enough for having such a helpful sister.

Quickly, you shuffled your feet to the fruits section but halted, when you chanced upon Baro Oppa and Sandeul. They were pushing a cart down the aisle and bickering about the things needs to be put into the cart.

“Yah! Who eats oatmeal for breakfast?!” Sandeul rambled.

“Oatmean is good for our health. And, we must think about our haraboji. Our weak leader needs it.” Baro argued.

“Ah! I don’t care! Fruity Pebbles must be the chosen one!”

Baro put away the Fruity Pebbles into the rack but Sandeul took it back again. You can’t help but be amused at the likes of the both of them. While they were busy arguing like some couple in a love-hate relationship, you crept up behind them and shouted, “ANNYEONG!” Both Baro and Sandeul jumped in surprise but instead of scolding you, the both of them started jumping up and down like kids.

“Annyeong, ~~~~-ah!” Sandeul greeted you with a super wide smile.

“Annyeong!~ You made it! Yayy! Let’s have some fun together today!” Baro prattled and hooked arms with you.

Just in time, Jinyoung appeared with a tired face, and a huge pile of stuffs in his hand.

“Aigoo!~ Where did you go? I’ve been finding the shopping cart from just now. That’s it! The both of you are banned from touching the cart.” Jinyoung snapped while eyeing the both of them and placed everything into the cart, including both the cereal boxes that Sandeul and Baro were holding.

“Oh, ~~~~-ah! Didn’t see you there. It’s nice to meet you. If you will kindly help me, please send these two boys somewhere else. Thank you.” Jinyoung pleaded.

“Count me in too!” Gongchan suddenly rushed towards you and hooked arms with you on the other side.

“Hey! That’s my spot!” Sandeul whined.

“Not anymore!” Gongchan meekly replied, sticking his tongue out.

“Guess I will help Jinyoung with the shopping then.” Shinwoo uttered.

“Yay! To the tasting section we go!~” Gongchan shouted and started tugging you along but you pulled him back.

“Hold up! We are going to pick out some fruits first, then shop for some tidbits. Sandeul, if you may do me a favour, help me take a basket please!~ Thank you Oppa!~” You instructed them.

“Aigoo!~ Did you just call me Oppa? Anything for you.” Sandeul winked and left.

After just a few minutes, the basket was filled with various kinds of fruits and tidbits, both healthy and unhealthy. The boys were actually cooperating well with you, which made you glad. Joking with them and watching them bicker over food, it was nothing but an anticipated enjoyment for you.  You were having a great time until you caught a glance of your mum. You quickly squatted down and pulled the rest of them too.

“Okay, here’s the plan. I have to leave now. We’ll meet again in half an hour at the frozen yoghurt cafe a few blocks away. The one near Baro Oppa’s house. Got it?” You instructed.

“Oooh. A meeting in secret. I like!” Sandeul mused.

“Roger!” Gongchan responded.

You were about to stand up when someone tugged your hand. You turned around to see Baro holding your hand. Confused, you whispered, “Anything wrong?”

He shook his head.

“See you.” He finally said and gave you a soft smile.

A tingling feeling swept over your body.

“See you.” You replied. Smiling, you shook his hand off yours gently and that tingling feeling stopped once you let go. However, your heart was still beating very fast. With a full basket, you skipped over to your mum and sister, feeling overjoyed.

Time passed and the three of you finally finished paying and exited the huge supermarket. It was time for stage two of your plan, starring Boram Unni.

“Omma, I think I need a haircut. You said you wanted one not too long ago also right? Let’s get our hair done, please!~” Boram Unni got into action.

“Hmm... I guess I really need a new hairdo. Okay, let’s go then. ~~~~-ah, you want to trim your hair too?” asked Omma.

“Nah, I think I’m growing my hair out this year. I’ll go grab some yoghurt to eat, then will head home first.” You said, which was actually the truth. You didn’t want to risk lying since you are so bad at it.

“Okay, see you at home then!” Boram Unni catched on and started to pull Omma to the hair salon. She then spinned around and mouthed ‘Fighting!’ to me.

Your POV:

Boram Unni never fails to make me to so happy. If only she goes out more and be herself, I bet she will have so many friends. Real friends, and not only the virtual ones.

Okay, let’s go meet the guys! I have around two hours if I need to get back home before Omma.

After a short walk, the cafe came into view. Inside, the guys were easy to spot but something was weird. Only Baro Oppa and Gongchan were there.

“Where’s the rest?” I asked as I took the empty seat beside Gongchan.

“Ouh, the rest had to carry the shopping bags over to Shinwoo’s house and cook. We are having a sleepover tonight!” Baro explained.

“I see... But I planned to tell everyone.” I honestly muttered, unable to hide my slight disappointment. It was time for me to tell them the truth and the whole of B1A4 has the right to hear me out. I looked at the both of them.

“Well, I guess it’s alright to tell you both first. I may not have any chance ahead.”

“Of course, it’s perfectly fine to tell us first. It’s okay, we’ll inform the rest as well. Promise.: Gongchan reassured me.

“So, what did you want to tell us?” Baro surprisingly asked one question despite his habit of asking unending question.

My right hand started fidgeting and I curled my hand into a fist to stop myself from moving so much. I can do this. Just have to tell them just as what happened. I’ve put my trust in them. No more mistakes. No more.

“Okay, I’ll try to keep this as short and simple.” I finally opened my mouth.

From then on, I explained to them everything. A bit about my first friend, Changjo. I didn’t say his name though. My father, the family, the camera planted in my nametag, the suspicions I had in the house; I told them anything that came to my head. Surprisingly, it was much easier than what I thought it would be. Naturally, my words just formed easily, exactly like how I wanted to convey in my head. The both of them listened to me attentively and frequently nodded their heads. Sometimes, they even did some facial expression that I must say were rather cute? Haha. They were definitely a bunch of good listeners.

“Ahhhh!~ Wow, you really answered the questions I had in my mind before!” Gongchan was amazed after understanding the situation.

“Thank you for trusting us, ~~~~-ah. You did a good job. And I will do a good job as well as your trustworthy friend.” Baro Oppa placed his hand on top of mine to comfort me.

I was comforted alright. I guess I was right to trust the both of them.

“I have to thank the both of you too. I finally got an answer to my ever-lasting worry. Now, I can finally find out who I really am.” I uttered.

The three of us just smiled and finished the yoghurt we bought in a comfortable silence.

Baro’s POV:
You are really one amazing girl, ~~~~! Thank God we met and became friends. You are overcoming a huge challenge in your life, and I’m glad to be able to be by your side.

“Ouh! I think I have to go now! See you around soon! It won’t be long until I can drop my pretense in school!” ~~~~ exclaimed before getting up.

“Come, give me those. Let’s go!” I snatched some of the plastic bags she was carrying and of course, Gongchan forcefully took the others that was still in her hand.

“Yay! I get to walk home together with ~~~~!” Gongchan cried out.

The three of us laughed and made our way to ~~~~’s house. It was quite disappointing that ~~~~ had to go off so early but we eventually parted ways with her. As Gongchan and I were strolling down the street, Gongchan went near me and whispered in my ear, “Hyung, I think we are being followed.”


Sorry for the late update! Finally, it's up! Hope you guys enjoy it and I'll be back with another chapter in a few days.

Also, MERRY CHRISTMAS! HO HO HO :{D