The encounter

내가 누구 냐고? Who am I?

Previously,
Baro’s POV:

“Ahhh!~ What a beautiful day!~” I exclaimed silently. Just as I’m about to skip to my house,

TAP.

Surprised by the hard tap on my shoulder, I swiftly turned around.

“NUGUYA??!”  {Who is it?}

There right in front of me, stood two familiar guys with an intimidating face.



“You guys look so familiar! Wait, let me recall. Hmm...”
I plunge myself into deep thought, trying to remember their identities.

“Cut the crap!” The shorter guy hissed and starts to pull me away.

What’s up with these guys?

They brought me to a quiet alley and I know I’m taking a very long time but I am still figuring out who they are. I’m sure I have seen them in school before. Aish! Why is my mind working so slow today! >.<

Suddenly, the other guy who kept his cool and silent this whole time, grabs my collar and inch closer to my face.

His face features were looking fine alright. Okay, he is quite handsome.

Wait. Two good-looking, mysterious yet charismatic guys? They must be from Teentop! Why am I so slow??

“You...” The guy started with a rough voice.

“Wait wait! You guys must be from Teentop! Am I right? Oh my god! I can’t believe I took this long to recognize you guys. Do you know how much I have wanted to talk and make friends with you guys? I need to learn how you guys create that aura where everyone will be just captivated when you strut down the school’s hallway. Wah... I can still picture that scene so clearly in my head.”
. Spoke too much again! I seriously need to get rid of this bad habit!

“Hahaha.. Ha.. Ha...” I let out an awkward laugh.

The guy right in front of me just smirked.

“Such a pity. What to do? Too bad we aren’t here to make friends. HA. HA.” The other guy at the back teased.

With his grip still so tight on my collar, he seethed in anger.

“You and your cute little boy band BETTER stay away from ~~~~. You have no idea how much it endangers her life. And her family’s. If I catch the both of you getting closer, I will make you regret it!”

Don’t tell me this guys is involved too?
Aish! Why is this getting so complicated?
Patience, Baro. Patience.
Let’s keep calm.

I heaved out a sigh and loosen the grip on me before putting the guy’s hands down.

“Look, I don’t know who you are to be saying something like that to me. But whether I get closer to ~~~~, will all depend on her. I know there’s something going on which I don’t know about, and you may even be involved in it. As much as I’m dying to know what it is exactly, I’m going to wait patiently until ~~~~ explain everything to me. Until then, I will act like what I think it’s right.”

I turn away.

Bidding my goodbye, I said calmly, “Even though it was a bit unexpected. It was nice meeting you guys.”

Good job Baro! Hehehe.

AH! My bike! Those two guys better pay if anything happen to my bike!

No one’s POV:

Changjo is speechless. He wanted to retaliate Baro’s words but nothing came out.
He knows every word that Baro said is somehow right. And for some reason he hates the fact that Baro is doing the right thing.

He is getting heated up with anger and he didn’t realise that he is staring intently at Baro’s back. Anger is conquering his thoughts and mind but luckily, L.Joe is quick enough.

As soon as L.Joe saw that squint in his eye, he puts his hand on his chest, stopping Changjo from doing anything stupid.

“Yah, just let him be. I think you need time for yourself.”

Changjo faces the wall and gives it a strong punch. Then, he begins to scream as loud as he can to relieve all the anger inside him.

It wasn’t Baro he was angry at. It was himself. He was confused, disappointed at himself. If only he could act like Baro and be there for you instead of running away from the situation.

“I’m such a coward.” Changjo whispered to himself.

In the meantime,
Your POV:

I get out of Appa’s room with a muffled head after a scolding about my nametag.

AHHHH!! Why can’t I just live like how I want to?
Today is a good day until Appa came into the picture.
Why can’t he just tell me what he has been hiding all this time?
And you, ~~~~, why can’t you just have the courage to speak up to Appa?!
AISH!

No one’s POV:

Still feeling frustrated, Seunghyun darted into your room. He was about to scream his head off but stopped when he saw you scratching your head, in agony. You looked like you are desperately finding an answer. You were penning down your thoughts trying to clear things up. You look at the 3 doodles reflecting your 3 different personalities.

1. The quiet lonely girl in school, not daring to make any friends.
2. The hyper, cute girl at home always joking with your brother and sister.
3. The cool girl you used to be when you were with Changjo that knows how to play guitar.

You were confused as to which one is really yourself. Due to your frustration, you crushed the paper and threw it. Little that you know that that ball of paper landed on Seunghyun’s face.

“Yah!” You heard Seunghyun shout.

You turn around finding Seunghyun skimming through the unfolded paper ball you just threw.

Still holding the paper, he said “You...”


Just a short update! Hope you guys like it!

A sneakpeek :) Next chapter will be about 'you' finding out your real self and some sister-brother interaction. Hehe :)