Loopholes

내가 누구 냐고? Who am I?

No one’s POV:

You looked at the school field that was filled with tiny people. Some were happily playing soccer and touch rugby while some were running around the track. People were all having a good time during their lunch break but you were unfortunately stuck at the rooftop with your brother.

You eyed him as he was eating his rice and egg rolls so gleefully. You then look down at what you were holding in comparison. Just two hard-boiled eggs. You got the worst lunchbox yet again. After spending most of the night thinking, you just couldn't sacrifice more of your sleep to wake up early with Boram Unni.

"I can't believe what Seunghyun said was right! I did get the worst lunchbox today!" You pondered and pouted at the thought.

You glanced at Seunghyun again and you just couldn't stand his face looking all so happy. And so, you decided to have some fun by annoying him. Quite irrational, but oh well, who is rational with a brother who loves to pick on you? Slowly, you crept behind him and in a flash, you hit his head with the egg. CRACK!

"Owwwww!!! Ouch! Ouch! Seriously, ~~~~ ?! I am trying to enjoy my food here hello?!" He barked as he furiously rub the back of his head.

"Hehe, sorry! Your happy face was just pissing me off. Besides, your head is much more harder than mine to crack the egg." I joked with a peace sign.

With the new name tag on, you sadly had to pretend to be strangers with B1A4. Gongchan was surprisingly holding up well. But in class, you could feel someone staring at you the whole time and it was no doubt, that it will turn out to be Gongchan. You long to hang out with the guys but you were still clueless as to how and when.

"~~~~-ah, I'm going out with Hyunseung hyung tomorrow. Do you wanna tag along?" Seunghyun broke the silence.

It was the weekends the next day. Suddenly, an idea came to your mind.

"Nah, it's okay. Don't want to get in between your lovely Hyun Seung Hyun relationship. Haha." You replied sarcastically. But actually, you honestly want the both of them to have some brother time together and at the same time, you were already crafting a plan for tomorrow.

In the meantime…

B1A4 was spending their time together at the cafeteria during lunch break.

"Is ~~~~ joining us today? We should go jamming together again!" Jinyoung asked.

"She can't. She's back to her old quiet self just for today." Baro remarked.

"And maybe tomorrow, the day after today and the day after that…" Gongchan droned on and on.

"Yah! Maknae-ah, what happened to you?" Shinwoo inquired worriedly.

"Sigh. I can only watch her from afar and it when you can't even greet her properly. After all that guilt for treating her badly before, I just want to make it up to her." Gongchan pondered aloud.

"At least you can see her." Baro complained upon hearing Gongchan's muffled words.

SIGHHH… The both of them were definitely out of it.

"Aigooo!~ This won't do. The both of you! Go to the band room now. NOW! It's time for the special Sandeul therapy." Sandeul stretched out his hands and pulled both of the lifeless souls off their chairs and dragged them to the room, all ready to make them laugh and bring their moods up.

On the way to the room, they crossed path with Teentop, who were heading out to the basketball court, which caught Baro's attention.

"Yah, who's that tall, quite chubby, big and round-eyed dude in Teentop?" Baro asked.

"You mean the guy holding the basketball?" Sandeul confirmed.

"Yeah"

"Ouh, that's Changjo. The maknae of Teentop who's the same age as me." Gongchan answered.

"Hmm… I see. How about the short dude then?" Baro wanted to confirm the identities of those who confronted him.

"That must be L.Joe. That's what people call him." Sandeul replied.

Baro nodded showing his understanding.

"But… Why the sudden interest, hyung?" Gongchan eyed Baro as though knowing he's hiding something.

"Uhh… Nothing. Just curious. Heheh." Baro sheepishly explained.

The boring schooldays finally ended and you quickly made your way home with Seunghyun to escape from Appa's 'eyes'. The safest place to carry out your plan in mind is none other than home itself.

Your POV:

There is a way to meet B1A4 without getting caught by Appa. Appa always put on a small device on us every time we go to school or step out of the house. But, there were times when we we were exempted. One, when we went out as a family to our summer house, another one was when Boram Unni, Omma and I had a girls' day out. Also, the other time was just weeks ago when Seunghyun and I went to our middle school teacher's wedding with Omma.

There's only one similarity. And that is Omma. Every time Omma goes out with any of us, Appa never demands us to put on the device or anything. That must be it then. It does seem a bit puzzling. Nonetheless, the time has come. It's time to up to Omma.

I ran downstairs and found Omma in the living room, folding the newly washed clothes. I went behind her angled back and massaged her shoulders.

"Ah. Ah. Yah, there. No, no! The spot just now. Yeah, yeah, yeah! Hahhh, that's it." Omma rambled on and on. I continued massaging after finding the spot with Omma's useless directions.

"Just say it out, ~~~~-ah! What do you want or need so much until you are willingly massaging me?"

"Wah, Omma~ You really are my mother. Hehe. Actually, Omma, are you free tomorrow to go out with me?" I popped the question.

"Tomorrow? Sorry I can't. I have to go grocery shopping. After that, I need to go watch all my recorded shows."

Grocery shopping! I must take this chance!

" Can I follow you to the supermarket tomorrow? Pleasee!~"

"But I was thinking of asking your Boram Unni. She's been to cooped up in her room for too long."

"Ah, Omma!~ I can just tag along right? Besides, more people means less stuffs for you to carry. You have nothing to lose." I smirked.

"Arasso!~ Help me tell Boram. We'll be going off around 10. I'll need to tell Appa."

"Yes ma'am! Thank you, ma'am!" I saluted and bowed.

Omma just giggled looking at my ridiculous actions.

I love you, Omma!

Excited, I burst into Boram Unni's room, scaring her. After telling her about my plans to meet B1A4 at the supermarket tomorrow, I was glad to hear her support. I can do this! FIGHTING!

I love you, Unni!

Once in my room, I texted B1A4 about the plans tomorrow and of course, Gongchan was the most excited. It definitely has been a while since you smiled to your reflection at the mirror.

Clothes! I have to wear something nice tomorrow. I opened my cupboard and took out the clothes that may look nice on me. I've got dresses, tees, oversized shirts, crop tops, all bought online with Boram Unni but I couldn't make up my mind. I was trying on a turquoise shirt dress with jeans when Hyunseung Oppa popped into my room.

"Ohmygod! What's all this mess?!" He bursted out.

I turned around to look at my room and yes, it was definitely a mess. Clothes that I previously tried on were sprawled over my bed and the floor.

"Heheh. I don't know what to wear tomorrow." I pouted.

"Tomorrow?"

"Ouh, I'm following Omma and Unni to the supermarket tomorrow."

"Just a short trip to the supermarket down the road and THIS MUST HAPPEN?!" He exclaimed, not able to comprehend me.

"MIAAAN!~ I didn't know I'll be so fussy over this too. Is this okay?" I pointed to the shirtdress I was wearing.

"No. You look hideous." Oppa stated without a hint of feelings.

Oh, I hate you, Hyunseung Oppa. That actually hurts, despite wanting his sincere advice.

"You need to put on casual clothes," he picked out a doodled tee and a pair of jeans, " and wear this red belt. Put on this necklace. This bracelets too. Go casual for a mere supermarket." Oppa arranged the stuffs properly after creating an empty space on my bed.

Now, that looks like something to wear tomorrow.
Ok, I take back my words.
I love you, Hyunseung Oppa!

"Thank you, Oppa!~" I skipped to him to give him a hug but was stopped by his finger pushing my forehead.

"Sorry. Don't feel like hugging anyone today. Tomorrow, maybe. Bye!" Oppa remarked before going to his room.

Hahahaha. This Oppa must be going through his sensitive period in life. I turned back to the room and got a shock at the sight of the messy room despite my second time looking. Time to get to work.

Let's hope everything goes well tomorrow!~ Can't wait! :D



Ok, that felt one long chapter. Still, YAY! Hope you guys enjoyed it :)
The next update will be up on Wednesday night. Wait for it~  ^.^
Anyone missing Changjo in this story? Haha!
It’s okay, there will be some Baro-Changjo interaction soon~ :D