SEQUEL ^^

내가 누구 냐고? Who am I?

Hello lovely readers! :D

It's been a really long time hasn't it? Hope you guys are doing fine. It's 2014 and may all of us have a blessed year ahead inshaaAllah (in God's will)! After completing my major exams a few months back, I finally got the inspiration to write again and I'm gonna start on the sequel to this story - 당신은 누구 요? Who are you?. I beg your pardon for the lame titles. Heheh.

Anyway, I also had the chance to visit Korea in December with my precious family and would like to share some of my experience there. Basically, I went to a few provinces. Explored Ulsan, Busan, Gyeongju and Seoul :) Got to take the KTX train, subway, bus, taxi and met some really nice people there. It was such a fulfilling experience and I really recommend you guys to go free & easy when you visit Korea! That is if you know basic Korean and it's easy to get around in taxi if you have the address written in Hangul.

Gyeongbok Palace

Landscape shot at Gyeongju

 

 

 

 

Bukchon Village - where I stayed in Seoul

 

 

 

Haeundae beach in Busan :)

 

 

 

 

Jagalchi Fish Market in Busan

 

 

Hope you guys liked it! I think I will be posting more Korea pics in my sequel after each chapter. Please do credit me if you wanna use the pics I posted alright!

 

So, please do check out the sequel if you still wanna see how this story continues :)

Thank you so much for the support you guys have given me and I really hope you can continue to do so! 

Much love,

kimchi_ramen

Photos credit to me!