Hmmm...

내가 누구 냐고? Who am I?

It's gonna be a very short chapter. MIANHABNIDA!~

Previously,

Baro wanted to accompany you home and you agreed since you owe him something. Gongchan still confused, always thinking something regarding you. Changjo, on the other hand, wants to step in with the rest of Teentop members without the knowledge of your father.
______________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:

Five more minutes! 4, 3, 2, 1... A few more seconds... RIINGGG!~ YESH! It’s finally the end of school! :D Gonna pack my bag and go home straight! With Baro ^_^ I’m feeling so happy and I don’t even know why. Hehe~

Brrr! Brrr! My phone vibrated. It’s a text from Seunghyun.

YAH! Where were you during lunch? I was all alone at the rooftop. YOU ARE SUCH A BAD NUNA! Hmph! >:(

Ouh! Now then you call me Nuna eh? Haha, Mian. Actually, I forgot about you :P

YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME?!! o_0 I know your memory not that good but still! I’m such an important person! Ouh, can you wait for me? I need to meet my Maths teacher for consultation. Will meet you at the gate soon.

Seunghyun-ah!~ Nuna really am sorry! I don’t think I can wait for you today >.< MIAN! See you at home, my dear dongsaeng :))

WTH!! You’re going to ditch me twice?! What kind of an Nuna are you? It’s okay, I’ll get you once I reach home! You’ve been warned. So, be prepared. -smirks-

Stupid brother! I shall wait patiently at home for you. Heh.

“~~~~~!!!” I turn around and Gongchan is actually running towards me with his gleaming face and opened arms. The other few classmates still in the classroom all look at his way. Well, it is a rare sight to see the strict councillor acting like a kid. Furthermore, he is shouting my name, which is probably only heard in the class like once every year? Halfway though, he suddenly stop in his tracks and put on a straight face. What is he thinking?

“Am I allowed to do this now? Will you get into trouble or something? Are you my friend or a stranger now?” He mouthed to me quietly.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAXD I was laughing on the inside but I only giggled since some other classmates are still there. Gongchan is so funny! After a while laughing it off, I finally gesture Gongchan to come with a smile. Apparently, he is still not moving.

Aigoo!~ This boy so scared. I put up an ‘ok’ sign with my hand and he finally starts moving after giving a sigh of relief.

“Whew! Scared me for a bit just now. Wait, how am I suppose to know whether you are my friend or stranger?”

“Hmm... Good question! I will have to think about it...”

“Why not you give me your phone number. I will text you if I have some ideas too :)”

“Ok! Wait, what?! You want my phone number?... Umm...I’m not sure if I can give you mine >.<”

“What’s the big deal? Come, give me!”

In a flash, Gongchan snatches the phone in my hand and starts to key in his number. Aigoo!~ What am I suppose to do now? Why is he so persistent? You mean it’s so easy for a guy to actually get a girl’s number now? And I thought, it will take a few days before knowing a friend’s number just like how long it took for... Changjo to get mine... Changjo... :/

“Yoohoo!~ I guess you’re back :) Here. I saved all B1A4’s numbers already. You should thank me. You have no idea how lucky you are~ BANAs will actually kill me if they know about this.”

“Ouh... Ahh... Thank you.”
“Let’s go! Baro hyung should be waiting for us alredi :)”

Gongchan is losing his patience and immediately drags me since I’m still spacing out, recalling about Changjo. Hmm... I wonder how he’s been. Hope he’s doing fine not being friends with me. I miss him so much.
______________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong, readers!~ Im sorry for this very short update! But still, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!~ :D I just got my school posting result and I got my 2nd choice. But, Im trying to appeal to my 1st choice. Hopefully the school will accept me >_< Anyway, quite excited for tomorrow! HEHE ^_^ Ok, gonna go pack for orientation~

ANNYEONG!~ :D