Chapter 9

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-Day (4th April)

“Yah Jung AhRa get—“ her mom was suprised to see her daughter already wake up. “My daughter,you’re already grown up,didn’t you? Woah,it’s makes me really happy,” she go to her daughter that was staring out the window and hug her.

“Mom.. did I really will get married today?” She asked innocently makes her mom confused.

“Yes dear,you’ll get married today,”

“Did I really choose the right choice? Does it make everyone happy?”

“You did choose the right choice dear and everyone is happy because of that,” Mrs Jung rubbed her daughter’s head.

“Wooo~ Jung Ahra,is this really you?!” Channie amazed with Ahra that wearing a peach dress on her.

“Pft,It’s me. Why?”

“You’re so pretty,chingu-yah! You look so different,” Channie praised her and Ahra laughed shyly.

“Ahra-yah,come here,” Hyo asked her to sit infront of her. “I want to put some make up on you,”

“Don’t put it too much,I don’t really like it,” Ahra don’t really like to wear make up and she didn’t even know how to put it on.

“Yeah,yeah I know buddy,” Hyo said and started put the make up on her bestfriend.

“Ahra-yah,suddenly I feel like I want to cry. It’s sad to see my friend will get married first,huhu~” Channie put a sad expression on her face.

“Aigoo~ you are? Come here,I want to cry too,” Ahra open her arms to hug Channie.

“Uhuhu Ahra-yah~”

“Uhuhu Channie-ah~”

“Guys,I want a hug too!” Hyo chipped.

“Come here,I’ll give my precious hugs for my bestfriends,” The three of them laughed while hugging each other. “I love you guys,” Ahra confessed.

“Me too~” They reply and laughed again. ‘Channie and Hyo were really happy today. They looked so pretty when they laughed but why do I feel really nervous? Hurm,maybe because I will no longer lives here. I’ll follow Baekhyun to our new house and lives there together. Huh~ I hope we can live together without any problems,’

“Hyung! You’re so handsome!” Tao said while everyone gave him thumbs up. Baekhyun laughed shyly and thanked them.

“Are you sure you’ll be alright?” Suho asked him.

“Aish Joomyeon! You’re just ruinned this happy moment. Of course he is okay,this is his special day anyway,” Luhan snapped.

“I’ll be alright,hyung. Thank you for thinking about me. Well,I’m not sure if Ahra and I will able to live happily like a couple but for sure we will happily living together as a friend,”

“Yah Byun Baek! You’re giving me a goosebums. Since when you’re this matured?” Chen said while hugging himself.

“Since he propose to Ahra last night,” Chanyeol who just come into the room answered.

“WHAT?!” The members shouted together.

  

*Flashback*

“Jung Ahra,will you..uh..will you marry me?” Baekhyun asked her while Ahra was froze. She didn’t expected Baekhyun will propose her all of sudden. “Well,maybe as a friend? I mean, a good friend? Uh.. will you?” Baekhyun asked her again.

“Oppa..I..I..” She felt like her chest was going to burst out in anytime.

“I understand if yo—“

“I.. will. I mean, I accepted you as.. a good..friend. Go...goma..wo,” She finally accept it.

*End of flashback*

“OMG Byun Baekhyun! I can’t believe you did it!” Kris said while punched a little at Baekhyun’s back.

 “You’re jjang!” Xiumin praised and Baekhyun smiled.

“For your information,there is still one suprised that he make for his wife-to-be,” Chanyeol revealed.

“What’s that?” Kai asked curiously.

“The wedding,” Baekhyun smiled.

“Thank you dear, thank you,” Mrs Jung said to her daughter.

“Yeah mom,I know you’re thankful just stop thanking me. It has been a million times you said that,” Ahra holds her mom hands. I know there must be a reason for this to be happened. “Btw mom,where are we going?”

“I don’t know~” her mom smiled.

“Mwoya? Why are you not telling me? There must be something.. Mom, if you’re not telling me I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter