Chapter 17

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12 April 2016

>>12 a.m.<<

“Ready?” Suho asked the members and they nodded. They wants to suprise their maknae exactly at 12 a.m in the midnight while he was sleeping. Not only him actually..

“Tao! Wake up please!” Chen shook Tao’s body.

“Arasso,arasso..” he yawned.

“You better opened your eyes or I will—“

“I know,I know..” Tao said. Barely stopping D.O from talking any futher.

“Alright! Since everyone is ready.. Byun Baek,light on the candles and let’s go!” Lay cheered. He always excited when it’s come to suprise party. But his ‘excited’ also can lead to ‘accident’.

*Flashback*

“Suho-yah,Suho-yah. I want to bring the cake for Luhan,can I?”

“Oh sure, take this hyung,” Suho hand him the cake.

“Assa! Let’s go!” He said and rushed to Luhan’s room with the cake in his hands.

“OH! HYUNG! BE CAREFULL!” Chanyeol yell as he point to the bear on the floor. Unfortunately,Lay accidently stepped on the bear and fell while the cake flew onto Luhan’s face.

*End of flashback*

“Kris,wake him up. And asked him to wear this shirt to cover his body. I’m gonna filming this now,” Xiumin said.

“Bro,wake up,” kris shook Sehun’s body. “Wear this,” he throw the shirt to him.

“Kris Wu! You’re gonna kill him,”

“How can ‘throwing a shirt to his face’ make him die?” Kris scoffed.

“Let me,” Luhan said. “Sehun-ah.. wake up,”

“Uh? Hyung?” Sehun slowly opened his eyes. “Why? What’s going on?”

“Wear this first,” Luhan hand him the shirt.

“Done. What’s going on hyung?” he asked.

“Come in,guys,” Luhan smiled.

“Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to our beloved maknae~ Happy birthday to you~”  The members sang together.

“Happy birthday Oh Sehun. Now,blow out the candles,” Baekhyun said. The members clapped as Sehun blow out the candles.

“Hyung..” Sehun laughed a little. “Thank you..”

“Don’t only thanked us,Sehun-ah. Thank to our Aeri too,” Baekhyun said,refer to EXO-L.

“Uh.. Thank you guys,” Sehun said to Exo-L through the camera. “Without you,Exo will never be here. I know all of you out there whether korean fans or international fans are wishing me a happy birthday. If I can, I would like to thank to all of you face to face. Thank you my baby.. Saranghae~”

“I’ll sleep over at the dorm tonight. Don’t wait for me,”

“Uh.. okay,” Ahra yawned and baekhyun laughed a little. “So,oppa.. how’s the party?”

“It’s work of course. Get some sleep. I’ll be at home at 9a.m. Don’t try to cook. I’m afraid I can’t see our home for the last time because you burnt it up,” he joked.

“Ugh.. just wait untill I can cook. I will make sure you call me ‘Chef’,”

“Oh,I’ll be very happy. I hope I will still alive when you really can cook,”

“Whatever..” they laughed. “Oppa, can you please tell Sehun oppa that I wish him a happy birthday?”

“Okay,no prob.  Sweet dream ‘Chef-nim’...” Baekhyun laughed and end the call.

“Who..?”Sehun asked him.

“Ahra.. She wish a happy birthday to you btw,”

“Ah.. okay,thanks,”

“Don’t bother,” Baekhyun said and left him.

“She should tell me herself..”

“I’m home!”Baekhyun said as he came into the house and waiting for his wife to answer.Then,he throw himself on the sofa. “Ahra? I’m home!” he called his wife again and yet no answer from her. He climb up the stairs and go towards his wife’s room.

“Nae,oppa. I’m not going anywhere today,” Ahra said to someone through the phone. Baekhyun who eavesdropping the conversation hide himself.

“Sure,I’ll ask oppa when he arrived soon. Okay. Bye,” Ahra ends the call.

“Who was that?” Baekhyun asked.

“Eomma! You’ve scared me!”

“I called you many time from the downstairs but there’s no answer. So, I came in. Anyway,who..?”

“Ah,Sehun oppa. He asked to go to the cinema today . He said as his birthday present. Can I??”

“Su..sure..”

“Thanks oppa. I’ll go wash up,”

“Uh.. okay. When you’ll go out?”

“At ten untill one o’clock,”

“I’ll drive you there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter