Chapter 16

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my.. Oh my head,” Mrs Jung massaging her head. She can’t accept the fact that Ahra and Baekhyun are not sharing a room. “So,what you are saying is.. you and Ahra..” She sighed. “Yeobo! Don’t just stay silent! It’s about our daughter!” She looked at her husband asking for his help while Ahra and Baekhyun stayed silent. None of them dare to talk. “Baekhyun-ah, what had my daughter have done? Did she by any chance do something wrong? But.. she’s your wife. Can’t you forgive her? How can you do this to—“

“MOM!” Ahra burst. “This is not oppa’s fault. It’s my fault. I asked him to allow me to sleep in another room. It’s my choice. Don’t put the blame on him,mom. Please..”

“Aigoo~ my head.. yeobo,..” Mrs Jung held her husband arm.

“Ahra-yah..” Mr Jung finally opened his mouth.

“Dad,please.. Can you just let this go? I’ve married to him,didn’t I? I do what you asked me to do. Please,dad..”

“Father-in-law, forgive me but maybe Ahra needs some time. She’s young after all. I didn’t mind about it,”

“But i do,baekhyun-ah! How long must I wait until I can get to hold my grandchild?” Mrs Jung said.

“Well, it’s not that I didn’t expect for this to be happened. I know that this situation will be happened somehow. I know my daughter very well. She’s so stubborn. So,having her obey to my wish is kind of weird. Honey, I trust and agree what Baekhyun have said. Maybe they need some time but I’ll give you exactly one month. If there’s still no progress from both of you,I’ll make a move. I’ll get going from now. Think carefully about what i’ve just said. Honey,let’s go. Let’s give them some time to think,”

Baekhyun opened the door slowly. He saw his wife is looking at the dark night sky. He can’t fall into sleep and so is his wife. He walked carefully towards her trying not to disturb her.

“Ahra-yah..” he tapped Ahra’s shoulder.

“Oppa.. mianhae,”

“It’s okay. It’s not your fault though. Let’s go,” he said.

“Where? Today I’ve been dragged all of the time,” she said trying to laugh but failed. She sighed. Baekhyun grab her hand and take her with him. He brought her to their library room.

“Before you open this door,promise me one thing,” he looked into Ahra’s eyes. “As you step into this room,you have to smile,” he said. Ahra looked at her feet,doesn’t know how to react. She afraid if she can’t do what her husband asked. Not for today. She thought. “I know it’s hard for you,but you will try,right?” Her husband consoled.

“I will..”

Baekhyun smiled and opened the door. Then, he covered Ahra’s eyes with the palm of his hands. “Let’s go inside.. carefull..” He takes Ahra in and makes her to sit. “Cover your eyes with your hands. Don’t opened it untill I say so,” he said. Ahra obey him and covered her own eyes. Then, she heard some melody. “Open your eyes,lady,” he said. Ahra opened her eyes. She was really suprised when she saw Baekhyun is playing a piano. She looked around the room. The big room that they decided to make it as a library now is full of books. She’s very sure that the room is empty because they’ve no time to buy books to put in there.

“Oppa.. what.. what just happened? How.. how..” Baekhyun laughed while looking at his clueless wife. He stand and go to her and sat next to her.

“Do you like it?” he asked.

 Ahra looked at him and smile. “I do like it! Thank you,oppa. But how? Are you sort of an angel?” She smiled. “You’re full of suprised,”

“Ahaha well if you say so. I’ll be your angel starting from now on..” he laughed. “The last facts that I knew about you is you want to play the piano so bad but you can’t. I knew the reason actually. Remember when I asked you about your grandma last time? I know that your grandma is no longer here. I thought that you must be really close with her since you hang on her photo in that room. The reason you can’t play the piano is because of her,right?”

“Yes.. but how did you know about this? Did Sehun oppa tells you?”

“Mwoya. He knew about your grandma? It’s hurt my pride.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter