Chapter 2

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait... What..?! I have to meet..him?!,"

"Yes. Tomorrow,"

"But why me? Why not unnie? Why me,dad?"

"Because you deserved him and you are the one who's going to take over my business later",

"Smile dear,tomorrow will be a long day for you. Trust me,you'll like him. I've already met him. If i were you, I'll accept him him happily," Yeah mom,i believe that tomorrow will be a long day for me. A very long day. Okay,think positive,Ah Ra. My dad said he'll make his decision tomorrow. Who knows he'll change his mind. Let's just hope for that.

*end of flashback*

Today i wake up at 6.30a.m. I just can't sleep last night due to my worriedness. I'm worried if it didn't come out as i hope. I stared blankly at he ceiling. I don't know what i have to do. Let's just hope that today will not be a hard day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIS POV

"Yes mom. No,no I don't have any schedules today. Yes,I'm free. You want me to go home at 9 a.m? Okay,i got it,mom. But,why? Get ready for what? Okay mom,we'll talk later," I hang up the phone. It's my mom. I don't know why she eagerly want me come home. But,why should I care,right? She's my mom after all, of course she wants to met me because she missed her handsome son,right? Hihihi~ "Hyung, why are you giggling alone? What's so funny? Share with me then. I'm so bored right here~" Tao asked me. "It's nothing Tao,my mom just asked me to go meet her at home," I reply him. "Can i go with you,hyung? Please~~~" Then he make his killer aegyo. "Alright,alright. You can come but wear nicely,my mom said it's kind of important," "Gomawo,hyung! Saranghaeyo~ I'll get ready now!" He immidiatly get up from the couch and go to his room. I shook my head as i saw his childish behaviour. Aish this kid, just when will you stop being so immatured?

NARRATOR POV

"Honey,do you think this will be the best plan for Ahra? Actually, I'm worried to marry her off at such young age. What if she can't go on with her married life later? I'm afraid she'll do something bad something bad since she's not so matured," Mrs Jung expressed her concern to his husband. Deep in her heart she didn't want to let go of her daughter. She is not ready for it yet. " I know this is a hard decision for us but I can't let her behave like that. She's too cold. Even though she is pretty, but the boys are too afraid to go and approach her. As he dad, I don't want my daughter to live alone forever without a man by her side. You also know the exactly reason why we want her to get married," "Yes i know honey,I know," Mrs Jung get teary all of sudden then her husband hug her. She cried for a while in her husband arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHRA POV

My mom just told me that we'll go meet him and his family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter