Chapter 11

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahra and Baekhyun looked around the house. They’re discussing about what they should buy for the house. Ahra is telling him what they should buy while her husband have to list down. They also plan to buy many types of flowers and books for their garden and library.

“Since this house has five rooms, we have to buy five beds. We should buy the king for our room and four queens for the others. Is that okay?” Baekhyun asked but she didn’t reply. Ahra is thinking how to tell him that she doesn’t want to share a room with him. “Ahra..?”

“Uh,urm.. Oppa.. I’m sorry but can I sleep in another room? Uh,I want to have my own room. I don’t want to share it with you.. uh,can I?”

“Is it because of my habit? The puppy sound?” Baekhyun looked at her. He somehow felt guilty but he also don’t want to let her sleep in another room.

“No,no. It’s not because of that. I just.. prefer to be alone,”

“If that what you want,” Baekhyun sighed.

“I’m sorry,”

“It’s okay. I understand. You must need some time. Why would I upset,anyway. Don’t worry it’s Really okay for me,” Baekhyun smile fakely. “Can we go see your cats after shopping later? I want to see them badly after I heard you’ve 48 cats,” he suddenly changed the topic.

“Okay. I would love to meet them too,”

“How about this bed? I like it,” Baekhyun is lying on a bed and asked her to sit beside him. Ahra hesistate at first but because of Baekhyun asked her non-stop,she gave up and sat beside him. “Do you like it?” Baekhyun asked her again with his cute smile.

“Oppa,you don’t need my opinion. If you like it,we will buy it. You are the one who will sleep on it,not me,” Ahra said. Little did she know,she have hurt Baekhyun’s feeling.

“Whatever,” Baekhyun said and left her clueless behind.

“Oppa,what’s wrong with you?” She hurriedly followed him.

“Nothing,” Baekhyun said without looking at her. Suddenly Ahra stop walking.

“Miss, we would like to buy that bed,” Ahra said to the assiatant seller while points at the bed that Baekhyun had lay on.

“Why did you buy it?” Baekhyun asked her as she came to him.

“Why do you think I buy it? It’s because you like it,oppa and that is the reason why you act like this,right?” Baekhyun sighed. “Pabo..” he mumbled. ‘It’s because of you,Ahra pabo.’

“What?”

“I said you did a good job,” Baekhyun lied.

“Excuse me,are you Jung Ahra?” An unknown man suddenly aproaching them.

“Yes,and you..?” Ahra asked him and that man laughed.

“Ahra-yah,it’s me. Ah~ you make my heart broke because you don’t remember me,” Ahra is thinking hard to remember that unknown man. She couldn’t recall who is the man that was just asked her.

“Ahra-yah,do you know this man?” Baekhyun who was uncomfortable with the man sudden existance asked her. He afraid that man has bad intention to his wife since Nara already told him one of Ahra’s fact is she is popular among guys but no one dares to ask her for a date.

“I don’t know.. but I think I have saw his face somewhere.. wait,where is that?” She tilted her head and looked to the man carefully. Suddenly she clapped. “Ah! I remember now! You’re Park Seung hyo,right?” Ahra confiddently asked.

“Ahaha,Park Seung Hyo aniya.. It’s Park Sung Hyo,” he smiled.

“Mianhae,I don’t recognize you. I really apreciate the fact you don’t forget me,”

“It’s okay. How can I forget my saviour? *laughs* ”

“Pft. Just forget about that,” Ahra laughed.

“Ehem!” “Ah,Sung hyo-ah this is—“

“Your husband,Byun Baekhyun. How can I not know him? He is a globar star from Exo,” he smiled and asked Baekhyun for a shake. Baekhyun shaked his hand and introduce himself although he has been known.

“Although you’re already know me still I should give my proper introduction. I’m Byun Baekhyun,Jung Ahra husband and you..?”

“Park Sung Hyo,Ahra’s ex classmate. Nice to meet you. So,what are you doing here?”

‘Shopping of course. What question is that?’ “Shopping of course. It’s mall after all. We don’t come to  play around,” Ahra chuckled. ‘Yes,Ahra-yah.Good job girl.’

“Yeah,I’m sorry for asking you that silly question,” Sung Hyo laughed. “Btw,can we go grab a drink? We haven’t met for ages and I kind of missing you,” Baekhyun glare at him as he joked around with Ahra.

“Mwoya? I’m sorry Park Sung Hyo-shi but I don’t miss you even a little,” Baekhyun nodded happily.

“You’re still didn’t changed after years we didn’t met,right? It’s okay. So,shall we?” Sung hyo leads Ahra to a cafe near them while Baekhyun was following behind. ‘Mwoya that boy? He sure has guts. Did he just forgot that she is my wife? Ugh,so annoying!’

“So Ahra,what are you doing now?”

“Me? Well,I will be a lawyer soon,”

“Really?”

“Yes but not that ‘soon’ actually. I will enter the university in june this year and studying at least 4 years and pass the examination and so on. How about you?”

“I will be a reporter. Anyway,you chose the right job for you. I thought you would be a taekwondo teacher or a police officer or a detective *laughs*” Sung Hyo joked.

“It’s not funny,” Ahra glare at him.

“Baekhyun-shi,” Sung Hyo suddenly called Baekhyun. Baekhyun was startled and coughed as he sip his drinks. ‘I thought you’re already forgot about me,’ “Urm?” he tilted his head. “For your information,Ahra had saved me once in high school,”

“What?! How?”

*Flashback*

“Hey Park Sung Hyo,gives me all your money,” Kae Tae Won,the leader of the three bullies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter