Chapter 5

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day – 4

Four days more until I will officially become Baekhyun’s wife. Four days more until my lifes will completely changes. And Four days more I’ll live with my family until I leave to my new house with Baekhyun. I sighed and looked at the sky from my room’s  window.  It was  beautiful. The sky is full of dreams but I don’t know how to fly. If I have a wings, the first place I’ll go to is the sky where nobody will find me and I’ll just stay there until someone comes to me,holds my hand and fly to the earth again. It’s not that I don’t how to fly back but maybe, just maybe, I want someone to come by my side and lead me to the happiness. Angel by Exo was playing through my phone. It’s feels so nice to combine with my mood now. Suddenly, I heard someone knocked the door.

“May I come in?”

“Yes mom,come in,” She smiled and sit next to me on the bed.

“Tonight Baekhyun’s family will come over here. We’ll discuss about this marriage. Can you please buy the things for the wedding with Baekhyun later? I and Baek’s mom already choose what you’ve to buy.” Omona,with Baekhyun? Seriously?

“Mom,can I just go buy that alone?”

“No dear, Baekhyun have to go with you.  You have to buy things for your marriage after all,”

“Oh mom~ I can go alone. Why need to bother him? Besides, he must be busy,”

“Aigoo this stubborn kid. You have to go with him and he doesn’t have schedules today.”

“Mom~”

“That’s the final!”

Aish. Mom, how can I go shopping with him alone? It will be awkward since it’s just the two of us. UGH!

“Get ready by now. I already called  him and he said he’ll pick you up. It’s feels so good to have him as my son in law. I can’t stop smiling when I think about him,”

“I’ll tell dad what you’re just said,mom. Huahaha~”

“Aish this kid!” She hits me with my bear.

“Mom,It’s hurts!!!”

“Hurry up! Change your clothes!”

“No, I’ll just wear this pyjama-” She glare at me and give a sign to hit me again if I didn’t get up now.

“Arasso,arasso! Just don’t hit  me! Aish!” I wonder if she really is my mom. How can she hits her own daughter hardly? I have no choice but to obey her.

BAEKHYUN POV

I have to get ready by now. If I not,I will be late to pick her up later. But..... what should I wear? Aigoo~ this is so hard. But.... why did I have to care? It’s not that I have a date. Wait,this is not a date,right? Still in my opinion,it’s not. But.. Mrs Jung said this is a date.

*Flashback*

>>Phone call<<

“Yes Mrs Jung, do you need any help from me?”

“Yes dear,I do. I want you to buy something for the wedding and Baekhyun-ah,please call me mom. Don’t be so formal with me,dear.” It’s not that I was to shy to call her mom but it’s not the right time yet but since she asked..

“Yes..mom,”

“Omo! Yeah Baekhyun-ah,you have to  call me mom started from now. Omo~ I was so happy,”  I heard she giggled through the phone. “Ah before I forget, you have to go shopping with Ahra. Just think this is a date for you two,”

“NAE?! Ah.. nae,nae,” Aigoo~ what should I do now? It will be so awkward later. AHH!

“Why? Is there something wrong?”

“No mom. Nothing. Ehehe”

“Okay then. I will ask Mr Choah to pick you later with Ahra,”

“It’s okay mom, I will drive and pick her later,”

“Really? I will be so thankful then. Gomawo my son-in-law~”

“It’s not much,mom. I’ll get ready now,”

*End of flashback*

I get up from my seat and go out of my room to find Chanyeol and ask him to help me. Then,I saw him was playing game with Sehun.

“Chanyeol-ah,can you help me to pick what I should wear now?”

“Why? Do you want to go somewhere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter