Chapter 1

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah Ra POV

My married life begin when my parents decided to marry me with their business partner's son. Of course i was shocked and started to protest. I don't want to marry a stranger. Well,who want to marry a stranger,right?  I never been in relationship before. To me, boys are all the same. You know, using their sweet talks to melt girls heart and after a month or a year later, they'll dump the girls. Then...? The girls will cry a river for sure while the boys can just start their life with other girls. Back to the topic, my parents decided to marry me off to BH Company heir to strengthen our company by emerging together. I really don't understand their plan. Just why i'd been chosen to marry 'him' when i'm only 19 years old! It is a verry ridiculous plan and the important thing is i don;t even know who is the person i've to marry! Aah! just thinking about it made me angry. It's not like i've never tried to persuade my parents, it's just that they always have answers to fight me back. I can’t just accepted it. It’s about my life,my future! Why did they choose me instead of my sisters? Yeah. I have sisters. Two sisters. One of them is 4 years older than me while the other one is 2 years younger than me. I already asked my parents my to choose my sister, Na Ra;23 years old instead of me since Kira is only 17 years old. Unfortunately, they dissaproved.

*Flashback*

“Dad,please please please please~! I’m not ready to get married yet,” I said to my dad whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter