Chapter 14

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9th April

“Ahra-yah! Ahra-yah!” Hyo continuesly shake her friend’s body to wake her up.

“Uh...” She yawned and stretched. “Oh? Hyo-ah,are you okay now?”

“I’m okay. Now,hurry up! Do you forget that you have a party at your home today in 3 hours from now?” Hyo reminded.

“OH MY GOSH! I forgot!” Ahra sprang out of bed. “I’m sure oppa are mad at me right now. Aish!”

“Yo,relax. Get changed first. Here,your clothes,” Channie walk to her and passed the dress.

“But.. this is not my dress,besides—“

“It’s from Baekhyun. He bought it for you,”

“Oppa?”

“Yes,honey. Now go,go! I will tell you later,”

“How’s Ahra?”

“Don’t worry,she’s fine,”

“That’s not what I meant,Channie-ah.What she is doing right now?”

“Ah~ She’s washing up. We will arrive there in 30 minutes,I guess,”

“No,no. Don’t bring her here yet. Give me 1hour. The guests are still not arrived,”

“Okay,no prob. I know what I should do. Don’t worry about her. Hyo and I will handle her,”

“Gomawo,Channie-ah,”

“Don’t bother,Oppa. Just don’t ever make her cry,” Channie ends the call,leaving Baekhyun speechless on the other side.

“Baekhyun-ah, your family and Ahra’s are arrived,” Xiumin informed.

“Thanks,hyung,” Baekhyun go to the guest. He greets them at the living room.

“Wow,son-in-law! This is all your ideas?” Mrs Jung impressed with the decoration in the house.

“Not really,the members do helps me a lot,” He smiled,kindly denied.

“But it’s his ideas. We’re just helping him put on the balloons and so on,” Kai interrupt.

“Thank you so much,son-in-law. I apreaciate it,” Mr Jung tapped on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“I’m proud of you,son,” his father praised.

“I don’t know that you’ve grown up now,brother,” Baekhom smiled. “But don’t you think it’s too much of balloons?”

“Nope. I think it’s perfect,”

“Channie-ah,did Baekhyun came here this morning?”

“Ani..”

“So,how did you get this dress? You said it’s from Baekhyun,” Ahra asked her. She felt guilty for leaving her husband alone last night.

“I went to your house this morning and he passed it to me. Also wear this with the dress,” Channie handed her a white jean.

“Are you serious? Wear a jean with a dress? Pft. What a weird taste he had,” Hyo laughed.

“I was shocked too but you know what he told me? ‘I will never let others saw her too much. I just want to cover her beauty’ I mean,what the..” Channie mimic Baekhyun’s voice and chuckled. Ahra burst into laughter and so Hyo. “Do you like it so much,huh?” Channie asked.

“It’s just.. well,he understand me well after all. I hate exposed my body,remember?”

“It’s perfect,” Hyo nods.

>To : Baekhyun

< From : Channie

*Oppa,mianhaeyo. I can’t help you anymore. We will arrived there soon. I can’t buy you time anymore. I can’t let Ahra turns into a tiger today. It’s her day anyway. Is it okay?*

>To : Channie

< From : Baekhyun

*Ahaha xD tiger? Don’t worry,everything is ready. The special guests already arrived. Everything’s gonna work,right? Anyway,thanks.*

>To : Baekhyun

< From : Channie

*I’m sure she will suprised. Yeah,no problem.*

Channie looked at Hyo and gives a sign that everything is okay. They sigh in realived.

“Sister-in-law! Here!” Tao runs towards Ahra after she arrived at her home.

“Uh? Oppa..”

“Wae? I can call you whatever I want,right? Today I call you ‘sister-in-law’,tomorrow ‘Ahra’ and the day after that ‘hyung’s wife’. I can,right?” Ahra nods.

“Where’s oppa?” She asked. Refer to Baekhyun,her husband.

“Don’t worry about hyung,he’s fine. Now,come with me. I’ll take you to the garden,” Sehun who came out from nowhere asked her to follow him. “Take care of this two young ladies,Tao. Remember,don’t you dare to flirt around,” Sehun winked.

"I know this will happen," Ahra sigh as she looking at the balloons. "It's too much," she pointed to them and Sehun laugh.

“You’re pretty today,by the way,” Sehun said. Looking straight forward without looking at Ahra.

“Thanks. You too,oppa,”

“Well, I always handsome you know,”

“I mean, you look charming,not handsome,”

“Mwoya this girl,” Sehun chuckled. “Charming is handsome too,”

“Woah..” Ahra impressed with the decorations at the garden. “It’s beautiful,”

“You know that today’s theme is butterfly,right?” Sehun asked.

“Oh,yes I do know it. It’s oppa’s ideas. Such a childish,right? Butterfly or what,pft,” Ahra laughed a bit thinking of her husband childishness. “Even today party is held at the garden. It’s all his idea,”

“Ahra!” D.o called her from far and run towards her. “There’s a problem! Baekhyun is still not come out from his room. Can you please call him?”

“Really?! Why?”

“I don’t know and the guests will arrived soon. We should hurry,”

“But I should greet them,first. Aish!”

“Don’t worry about them. We will handled it. Besides,your family and Baekhyun’s just arrived. I don’t want to make a fuss by telling them about him,”

“Arasso. I’ll go to him now,”

Ahra take a big step into her house. She climbed up the stairs and quickly go to Baekhyun’s room. “Oppa—” she called but she didn’t see even a glimpse of her husband. She go to the bathroom to check in case he is there but he is nowhere. She begins to panic when she got a message from Kris telling her the guests are arrived. “Oppa! Oppa!” She called but there is no answer. “Aish! Where is he? Why is he like this?” She quickly dialled his number and she heard his rigtone from far. She walks towards the music tone and it’s end in a room where they (Baekhyun and Ahra) decided to let the room empty. The room can be anything they want. They’re just don’t have any idea how to decorate the room. Ahra pulls the doorknob.

The room is full of darkness. She turns on the light and froze. She looked in the room.

“How.. how can this be..?” She is speechless. The room that was empty at first now full of balloons on the ceiling and there is a chair at the center of the room. Baekhyun’s phone is still ringing on the chair. She take a step into the room and takes Baekhyun’s phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter