Chapter 19

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Huwargh~” Baekhyun’s stretching after sleeping in Ahra’s room. “I wonder if she’s still sleeping right now,” He said and turned his body to left. “Eomma!” he accidently fell from the bed.

“What..was th..at?” he pointed to a woman who covered her face with her long hair that is sitting on the floor while resting her head on the bed.

“Ahra?” He tilted his head. He slowly approaching her and saw she is sleeping. He sighed and carried her like a bridal style and put her carefully on the bed.

“6.30 o’clock? It’s still early in the morning,” he yawned. “But.. the mission.. ah!I almost forgot about it. I better cook something for now and wake her up later and then we will eat ,get ready..and yea..” he mumbled.

7 O’clock

“Ahra-yah..wake up,” he shook his wife body.

“Uh?” Ahra slowly opened her eyes.

“Morning~” He smiled.

“Mor *yawn*ning..why..?” She looked at Baekhyun. “Apron..ladle..”

“Ah.. I was cooking while waiting for you to wake up. Come on..we have to get ready before the mission arrived,”

Ding Dong~

“I’ll go. Continue with the dishes~ ” Baekhyun said to his wife as they heard the door bell.

“Oh yeah..right.. I guess the mission are arrived,” Ahra looked at the clock; 8 o’clock.

“Come in,” Baekhyun invites two people into the house.

“Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Daeha and he is Kang Jihwan. We’re here to send you a mission from your parents for both of you,” A woman that introduce her name as Daeha said.

“Anyeonghaseyo,” The young man beside her bowed.

“Nae,Anyeonghaseyo,” The couple(Ahra and Baekhyun) greets them.

“So..Ahra-shi,” Daeha looked at Ahra. “Can we speak for a moment?”

“Ah..yes,”

“At the outside,can we?” Daeha asked and Ahra nodded.

Ahra looked at her husband before she walked outside with Daeha. She send a sign to him telling that she’s not uncomfortable but baekhyun replied with a smiled. Everything will be alright,don’t worry.

30 minutes later~

“So.. after about a week living with her.. do you have any feelings to her now?” Jaehwan asked Baekhyun. He saw baekhyun was startled when he asked him the question. So,he explained that he and daeha knew that their marriaged was arranged by their parents.

“Of course. She is my family now,how can I have no feelings to her?Uh..I like her. Yes,as a family,”

“Okayy.. ah I do not realized that we had been talked for about 30 minutes,”

‘Yeah.. you just realized now? Just give me the misson already. I’m sick with your nonsense,’ “So..can we talk about the mission now?” Baekhyun sighed.

“Yeah yeah,shall we? Here..” Jihwan hands him a misson card.

TO : Husband,Byun Baekhyun

The first mission you have to do is finding your missing wife. For Your Information,your wife had been kidnaped by one of our staff,Kim Daeha at your house 30 minutes before this card was given to you. To find your wife, you have to go to the address below..

240 Olympic-ro, Jamsil 3(sam)-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea.

Your wife will be waiting for you at somewhere for 15min and if you’re failed,you have to find her at the different places in the theme park.

Lastly,you have to remember,if both of you failed the mission,you will get a punishment.

You shall start your mission now! Good luck and fghting!

To : Wife,Jung Ahra.

The first mission you have to do is to wait for your husband to get you in this theme park. You have to moved to another place after 15 minutes if your husband failed to find you. If he get to find you in the first 15 minutes,you have to reward him by saying “I love you” in front of the camera. But,if he failed to find you after the third round, you have to hug him and said “It’s okay,you have worked hard,” in front of the camera. In the mean time you wait for your husband,you have to do some extra mission. If you success, your husband will get a hind about your whereabouts.

Lastly,you have to remember,if both of you failed the mission,you will get a punishment.

You shall begin your mission now! Good luck and fighting!

“What do you mean by ‘in front of camera’? Are we going to filming or something?” Ahra asked her kidnapper,Daeha.

“Yes miss. Starting from today you and your husband are going to film a reality show about your marriage life,”

“WHAT?! Seriously dad?!”

As baekhyun arrived at the lotte world theme park,he was greeted with the cameras all around him. One of the cameraman introduce himself and said that he will be follow him around for this show. Baekhyun cannot do anythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter