Chapter 8

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DAY-2

“Uwargh~” Ahra yawned as she woke up from her dreamland.

“Unnie!” Kira shouted at her face while jumping on the bed excitedly.

“Yah Yah! Stop it! I’m getting dizzy!”

“Today is your last day~ today is your last day~” She sings. She keeps teasing her sister until her sister snapped her back,

“Just wait until your turn,”

“Ah unnie~”

“Yah Jung Kira!” the older one get into the room. “I asked you to call Ahra for breakfast but what are you doing? Is it fun teasing your sister?”

“Unnie,I hate you,” Ahra suddenly  said to her sister. Nara stand there,looked at her confusely.

“I saw the message you had sent to Baekhyun,”

“Ah~that? Aigoo~ mianhae,eung? I just want him to know you better,that’s it.” Nara know her sister well. She know Ahra dislike what she had done but she just want Ahra have a comfortable life beside her husband. She then ruffled Ahra’s hair.

“Now let’s grab our breakfast. Mom and dad are waiting for us. Ah,before that go wash your face and brush your teeth. You’re stinky,you know”

“Yeah3x”

“Ahra-yah,” her mom called.

“hurm?” she responce with full of the pancake.

“You will be Baekhyun’s wife soon,so—“

*cough* “Ah mom~ you just ruined my apetite! i’m eating right now. Later,huh?”

“Yah!” Ahra startled. “let me finish my words,” Ahra nodde it’sd in fear and listen to her mom carefully.

“Dear,please be kind to Baekhyun. As you know this is your dad and my plan. It may be hard for you to accept this but I’m begging you,please stay strong in your marriage. Don’t fight easily. If you have a problem,don’t hesistate to tell him. He is a nice person and I know he will protect you like his own life. I hpoe you can accept him with whole your heart,” Ahra nodded weakly. Like her mom said, it’s her and Mr Jung plan and Ahra didn’t want to broke their happiness.

“Thanks,my daughter. I know I can trust you,” her mom said.

‘Meow~’ Ahra’s phone ringing. It’s sign about her received a messaged.

*Ahra-yah,let’s go shopping,buddy. I want to buy a dress for me to wear at your wedding tomorrow. Channie will be there too.

From : Hyo *

“Mom,can I get out? Hyo and Channie asked me to go shopping. They want to buy a dress for tomorrow,”

“Yes go on dear,”

“Thanks mom!” Ahra rose from her seat.

“Remember,take care of yourself. Tomorrow will be your special day!”

“Yeah!”

“Fuh~ At last!” Ahra immediatly sat on a chair at a cafe. She was exhausted after an hour of shopping. She didn’t buy anything,just accompany her two bestfriends.

“I’ll go buy some drinks for us. Waits here,” Hyo said. Suddenly,there is a group of girls sits behind their table.

“What the heck SM! How can they let our Baekhyun oppa gets married?!” One of them let out her anger. Ahra and Channie who heard that,startled.

“Who is Miss Jung btw? Such a fox!” The other one opened .

“I don’t know who is she but for sure she is asking for death. How about we finds out about her and blackmailing her and her family. Ah don’t forget her friends too. AHAHA serves you right.” Ahra was really angry. She wants to go to them and slap their face and let out her anger too by saying she doesn’t want to marry Baekhyun but she have too. However,she can’t do that because she know by doing that will not solved any problems.

“Ahra-yah,are you..are you okay?” Channie carefully asked her.

“I’M NOT!” Ahra stands up and leaves the cafe while Hyo who just arrived with drinks in her hands,left clueless behind.

“What’s wrong?” Hyo asked Channie.

“It’s complicated.”

“Hello. Oh Ahra-yah,what’s wrong?”

“Where are you?”

“Why?”

“Just tell me!”

“Uh..uh..dorm..”

Toot..toot..toot.

“Mwoya?” Baekhyun asked himself as Ahra hangs up the phone without telling him anything. About 10 minutes later,Suho informed him that Ahra is waithing for him at the living room. He immediatly get out from his room and go to her.

“Ahra-ya,What’s happ—“

“Oppa,give me Lee Soo Man’s number,”

“But why? I’ll not give it to you before you’re telling me the reason,” Ahra sighed. I know you’ll be like this. That’s why I’m coming here.

“I want to do a press co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter