Chapter 23

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 23 .

5th May. 3.00 pm SINGAPORE

“you’ve have worked hard! That’s all for today. Let’s take a rest now’’, Exo manager Lee Sung Kwang said to the member. ‘’you can take them (Exo) to the hotel now’’, he told the other manager and he nodded.

kring2 suddenly someone is calling him.

‘’Hello?’’ he pick up. ‘’Ahra?’’

“ Oh oppa! I’m sorry for bothering you right now but can you tell me what is Exo schedule for today?’’

‘’ The concert will start at 8pm and they’ve done practising so they’re allow to take a rest. They’re going to their hotel now.’’.

‘’Ah really? Thanks oppa. By the way can you send me their location? I mean their hotel location,’’

‘’Sure, but why?’’ he asked ‘’ Don’t tell me…’’

‘’Yes oppa. I’m here at Singapore’’ she giggles ‘’ Please don’t tell Baekhyun or other members, ok? Thanks! She hang up the phone.

“Channie-ah, I’m nervous’’ Ahra laughed awkwardly

‘’ honestly, me too’’, Channie laughed too and she scrathing her head. ‘’it’s your fault for bringing me here’’.

“ Nope, it’s yours. This is your idea, remember?’’

‘’ I know, but I only suggest that you should come here to surprise him alone but why bother brought me?’’

‘’Yah Chingu~ you should thanked me instead.. I know you really happy because you’re going to meet Chanyeol oppa soon right?’’ she smirked.

‘’What the..’’ Channie chuckels.

An aeroplane from China has safe landing at Incheon International Airport. Hyun Hyo come out from the plane’s body. After she took her personal belongings, she called a taxi and asked the driver to drive at Ahra’s house. As she arrived, she rings the bell hoping her friends will come out. Unfortunately, there is no answer. Then she took out her cellphone and dialled a number.

‘’Hello Hyo?’’ Ahra answered. ‘’How are you dear? I missed you really!’’

‘’ is that Hyo? Omo! Hyo-yah~” Channie buttering the conversations.

‘’Uh Ahra-yah, I’m fine. No. I’m not fine’’ she sighed.

‘’ Huh? Why? What’s wrong?” Ahra asked.

‘’ Channie is with you right now right? Can we meet now?”

“ Wait. Are you at Korea now?! Omo I’m sorry dear we just arrived at Singapore now. Omo what should we do?”

“Ah, really?’’ She sighed again. ‘’So when will you come back here?’’

‘’ Tomorrow. You can wait for us right?”

“Alright, see you tomorrow’’, the calls ended there. “what an unlucky life I have’’, she said and left the house.

Singapore 3.30 pm

Baekhyun, Xiumin, Kris, Sehun and Suho decided to take a shower as soon as they arrive at the hotel while the other members thrown themselves onto the beds. Then a message arrived at Luhan’s phone. ‘’ Let see who’s texting me’’, he reached out his hands towards his phone.

*From : Ahra (Sister in-law)

Oppa, what are you doing right now? Are you free? Don’t tell Baekhyun oppa that I texted you. *

*To : Ahra (Sister in-law)

Omo~ why are you texting me when you already have your Baekhyunnie? shy emogi Yes, I’m free right now why? Anyway your beloved husband is taking a shower now so if you want to tell him something, text or call him yourself*

*From : Ahra (Sister in-law)

Ah really? pick up my video calls okay?*

kring2 ‘’oppa annyeong~” Ahra greets Luhan through the phone.

‘’Is that Ahra?” D.O asked Luhan and he nodded. D.O, Lay and Chen joined the video call. ‘’ANNYEONGG~!” They greet her.

“Actually, before that please don’t tell Baek oppa that i’m calling you and about what i wanted to say, okay?’’ Ahra said and they nodded.

‘’ Actually I’m at Singapore now”

“WHATT!?” the boys shocked.

‘’Er’’ she chuckled. ‘’ Yes and I’m here to surprise Baekhyun oppa for his birthday tonight. So I want you guys to help me. Ah please prevent Chanyeol oppa from wishing him a happy birthday because I want to be the first to wish him that’’.

‘’ Hahaha yes. Yes we will’’ they laughed and suddenly Luhan sighed heavily.

‘’ what’s with you?’’ Chen asked him.

‘’Ahra-yah.. I’m hurt. I thought you’re texting me and video calls me because you missed me or something like that…” he said.

“ Yah this Dude!’’ D.O punched him and he’s frowning.

‘’ Don’t mind him Ahra. I’ll make sure everything will turn out smoothly according to your plan. Anyway were you coming here with your own? Where are you now?’’

‘’Ahahha” she laughed. I come here with Channie’’ she said and Channie greets them. ‘’I’m at hotel right now. My room is infront of you guys” she smiled.

“WHATT?!’’ again the boys startled.

*A months ago at the Boutique

‘’Here, can I see this please?” asked Chanyeol to a lady. She then took out and shows Chanyeol a silver ring. “hm cool! I’m sure Baekhyunnie will love this” said Chanyeol amazed by the design. “Ah did it come in pair? I wanted to buy both’’ “Ah right. Can you made this a new one which carved with Baekhyun’s name on it? It’s for his birthday next month’’

“ Omo Mr. Park you’re so sweet. .Yes yes our pleasure sir.. We’ll make it as the limited editions design so no one could ever buy the same as his’’

‘’haha thank you so much’’ bowed ‘’you can handed it to my manager if it’s already done because I don’t think I’ll be around next month”

“oh don’t worry sir, we served you the best we could. We’re even honoured you choose our brands ’’ The worker said and he smiled. Chanyeol then walked out of the boutique with a full spirit and cannot wait untill a great day for Baekhyun come.

the wrapped gift already in Chanyeol’s hands when he heard the members having a video calls with Ahra he smashed the door hardly and left the room*

“ Wow what’s that?” Ahra’s asked. ‘’I don’t know maybe our manager stop by’’ Chen answered while looked at D.O and Luhan.

“ Ah right,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter