Chapter 22

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahra falls asleep after watching many episodes of We Got Married with her hands holding a pencil. There is a book besides her that full of scribbles.

Newlyweds story.. Exo marriage life story.. Ahra & Baekhyun.. Baekra shows..

Baekhyun puts a blanket on her wife and her hair. He laughed as he saw the scribbles. He realizes how serious Ahra was working to name their shows. “Ah.. it’s bad that she falls asleep. I want her to be the first person to know my idea. I just got an idea what should I name this show..” he sighed but then he got an idea. He wrote something on her books and smilling happily.

~

“Oh.. I’m not late,right?” Channie came into the bookstore with her handbag on her shoulder,and got drenched by the rain. Chanyeol rose from his seat,took of his jacket and gave it to her.

“What happened to you?” He asked curiously. Channie looked at him,confused to tell him or not.

“Uh.. actually I.. I missed the bus and ran to here,” She said and laughed in embarassment.

“What? Channie-ah, you should’ve told me! I can go pick you up,”

“That’s the reason why I don’t want to tell you,oppa. Sorry. I don’t want to bother you,”

“Aigoo~ you’re bothering me now! Enough with your ‘logical’reason, next time call me whenever you miss the bus,ok? If I’m free,I will go pick you up. If you’re lucky enough,” he grinned.

“Ahaha,okay.. I will think about it,” Chanyeol smiled as she said that. “It feels like you’re my boyfriend,” She mumbled. Chanyeol asked why she have to ride the bus and wonder is it because she doesn’t have a license. “Well if i do have a license, I cannot afford to buy a car. I’m not as rich as Ahra,you know. She has a car although she don’t have a license. She even wanted to buy me a car as soon as I get the license. How ridiculous,right? That’s why I thought I would not get the license. I hate bothering her so much. She’s kind,but also stubborn,” She sighed.

“ What a ‘cool’ friend. Indeed,Jung Ahra,” he laughed.

Ahra was roused from a deep sleep by Baekhi’s meow ming. “What’s going on dear?” She asked him. Then,she remembered that she have not gave the cats eat. She rose from her seat,strecthing. She saw a letter fallen from her laps. She picked it up without reading it and straight to the kitchen. After she makes sure that the cats are eating their foods, she take a seat and read the letter.

Aigoo~ I guess you’re the type who fall asleep easily,Ahra-yah. Kekeke~ I saw your scribbles and its not bad but they don’t fit my taste. I has an idea how we should name our show. How about we named it ‘Our Love Story’ ?But, if you find its cheesy,nevermind..

“Our love story? Hmm..not bad. I should tell him that I agreed,” She said and started calling her husband but there is no answer. “Maybe he is in the bedroom?”She tilted her head. She go to upstairs towards the bedroom but he’s not there. She opened the bathroom door in case he’s in there and....

“HEY! CLOSED THE DOOR!” Baekhyun shouted. He is showering in there.

“OMO! MIANHAE OPPA! I’M SORRY!!!” She quickly closed it and ran to her room. She threw herself on the bed and puts a pillow on her face. “AHHHHHH!” She screamed. *dub dab dub dab* ‘Oh my god! What just I did! Damn this hand. Oh my eyesssssss! What just I saw?’ Her cheeks started burning in hot red.

*knock knock*

“Ahra-yah.. come out,” Baekhyun called for her from the outside of her room. She stood up and slowly opens the door. ‘I didn’t saw anything. I didn’t saw aything’ She repeats it about hundred of times. “I.. I DIDN’T GET TO SEE ANYTHING!” She said as soon as she saw him. “ Ah..no, I mean.. I didn’t saw anything. Aish,” she tried to get into her room but baekhyun pull her hands and pushed her againts the wall. He puts his hands to the left and right side of her head,preventing her from escaping.(You can imagine it right? I don’t know how to explain it ihihi)

“I said I didn’t saw anything,” She said as her eyes shut closely.

“I did not say anything about it,” he smirked.

“What?” She opened her eyes and their eyes meet but only for seconds because she turned her head to the other side. Baekhyun pushed gently her face to him and saw she is blushing. He couldn’t bear but burst into laughter. Ahra felt annoyed and kicked his leg.

“AH! AH,Hey! What are you doing?!” He asked and saw she is glaring at him. “Ani,it’s fun to see how flustered you are,” he laughed and she kicked him again. “Argh!” he groaned in pain.

“PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!” She shouted.

“What am I doing? Pft~ She’s so cute,”

After a meeting, they agreed to named the show ‘Our Love Story’ like Baekhyun suggested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter