Chapter 4

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AHRA POV

“..... Now go onand talk to her. Don’t be shy,” Aish this unnie. Remind me to kill her later. I heard Baekhyun laugh shyly and thanks her. Oh My Gosh this must be a dream,right? I thought as I pinched my cheeks. Ah! It’s hurts. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!! The person that was standing in front of me right now is really BYUN BAEKHYUN and he’ll be my husband!!!!!! Seriously, I want to faint right now. I pinched my cheeks again but suddenly I felt a hand was holding me.

“Hey Ahra-shi,why are you pinching on your cheeks? It’s getting red,”

It was Baekhyun’s hand. He looked at me and smile. I got shy and slowly remove my hand from him. I saw him rub his back of neck to cover his embrarrassment. I admit he was cute but I don’t know why I have this hurt feelings when I saw his face. It was true that I was his fan. A huge one but after his scandal, I was truly hurt. I remembered that day clearly when SMEnt confirmed their dating rumors, I can’t even eat a spoonfull of food. I know as a fan, I should be happy for my Idol happiness but I can’t. I can’t accepted it. Its broke my heart when I saw the news. I know he was a human too but is it wronged for me to feel hurt when someone that I truly loves,love someone else? But,that was in the past and now, I should be happy. In fact, I think I’m the happiest person in the world right now. Soon, he’ll be my husband but suddenly I got scared. What if I accepted him now and one day he’ll left me while I’m getting hurt alone again? I don’t know what should I do. I don’t know either I have to accept him as my husband or not.

“Baekhyun,Ahra,let’s go to the living room and discuss about your marriage,” Baekhyun’s mom said and asked us to follow her quickly. As we arrived at the living room,his dad asked us to sit on the couch that was in front of him. I don’t have any choice but to sit next to Baekhyun.

“So,both of you already met. What is your decision? I’ll ask Baekhyun first. Son, do you accepted her?” his father started and asked him. I looked into his eyes as his eyes met mine. He smile at me and said

“ I accepted her but it’s her choice wherther to continue  this married plan or not. I’ll accepted  whatever her choice will be,”

I DON’T KNOW!!! I looked at my sisters for hope they’ll help me but it was hopeless. They’re just smiled at me widely. How can you two not know how terrible I was right now?

Then, I noticed Chanyeol. I looked at his face and he spoke, “Now it’s your turn Ahra-shi. My bestfriend al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter