Chapter 10

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Woah~ I feel so great now since Baekhyun is no longer a single. He can’t ask us when he will get a niece anymore *laugh*”

“I will not feel lonely anymore during chuseok sice I already have a sister-in-law,”Ahra don’t know how to react so she just smile at him and his wife. She relieved that her brother and sister-in-law are kind towards her.

“Ahra-yah,just honest with us how did you both met? Why you love him? I mean,with those personality of him... *laugh* I can’t imagine how he’s seduce you,”

“HYUNG! Stop bothering her. What question is that? Of course she loves me because of my cute personality and well.. I shouldn’t say this but I’m gonna admit,I am good looking,that’s why,” Baekhyun grinned. Baekbom and his wife laughs and excuse themself to go back at their house.

“Pft,good looking?” Ahra chuckled.

“What? I am good looking,”

“Whatever~”

“Ah,your dad asked me to call you. He said he wants to talk to you. I’ll be waiting in the car,”

“Urm..” Ahra nodded.

“I’m sorry to say this but we haven’t buy to you a house yet. We decided to let the both of you choose it. So,toninght you will sleep at our hotel first. You can go buy your house tomorrow,”

“But dad,can I just go back to our house tonight?”

“Aish this girl,how can you spend your first night at our house? You must want a privacy,”

‘Privacy? What privacy? Ugh’ “Mom-“

“Um,um” Mr jung shook his head. “You’re not my responsibility anymore. You’ve become Baekhyun’s responsibality. You have to follow your husband no matter what. Remember,a husband has rights over his wife. be good to him,dear and can you just obey my request? Go to our hotel tonight,okay? This is my request for you,”

“A..arasso,dad.”

“Now,get into the car. Your husband are waiting for you,”

“Where are we heading to now?” Baekhyun asked his wife as she sat beside him in the car.

“My family hotel. We are gonna buy our house tomorrow,”

“Miss Ahra-“

“Uh!” Ahra put her hand on the air,asked for the hotelier to be quiet. “I’ve told you to not call me ‘Miss’,right? We are friends,Sung Ah-yah,”

“But miss,this is my work place and you’re my boss,”

“Eiy! A-H-R-A. Call me Ahra. It’s okay. Like you’ve said,I’m your boss so you’ve to obey or I will fired you,”

“Okay,okay. Ahra-yah...” Ahra nodded and smiled. Sastified with what she have done. “Here is your card. Like ussual,room number 94. Btw,congratulations on your marriage. I’m sorry i just get to see you now. Well,work..”

“I’ve told you to take one day off but you’re so stubborn,”

“Ahaha,I’m sorry but I promise I will cook delicous food for you next time,”

“Okay,you just promise. I will go now. Anyway,thanks. Oppa,let’s go. I’m tired,”

“Uh,let’s go. Btw,you’re awesome,”

“Mwoya?” Baekhyun didn’t reply to her question. He just smiled.

“Woah this is how your hotel’s room looks? Daebak. So unique,” He amazed with the large room with beautiful night scenery of beach that can be seen through the window in that room. The room was all in black. The sofa,the bed also the curtains,all in black.

Then,he lying on the bed. He noticed a photo in a large frame hangs on the wall. He saw Ahra and unknown woman in it. Ahra was standing behind that woman while the woman sat on a luxury sofa.

“Is that photo hangs in all of the room in this hotel?” He asked Ahra that was looking at the beach.

“No. This is the only room that has this photo. Actually,this is my room. That’s why this photo is here,”

“So,the other people can’t enter this room?” Ahra nodded.“No wonder this room looks very special. Who is that woman,btw? She doesn’t look like your mom. She looks a bit old,”

“She is my grandmother,”

“Really? But why I don’t see her at our wedding today? She supposely to be there if she  is your family,”

“I know right? *sigh* but she can’t. She already left me when I was 15 years old,”

“I..I’m sorry. I didn’t know,”

“It’s okay. Oppa...”

“Urm..?”

“I’m sorry but I don’t think I can sleep with you on the same bed but don’t worry you can use the bed. I will sleep on the sofa. Although this is my family hotel,I can’t just sleep in another room. I can’t let our family and the entire of world know since you’re a global star,”

“No,no! I’ll be the one who sleep on the sofa.It’s okay,I understand. You can use the bed. No objection. Now,sleep.” Then,he moved to the sofa. Lying himself on it while Ahra still standing,feeling guilty.

“How can I let a girl that is my wife now sleep on the sofa while I sleep nicely on the bed? Don’t think to much. Now,go to sleep after you’re done washing yourself. I know you must be tired,”

“Gomawo,oppa..” Ahra takes 30 minutes to wash and change her clothes. After she had done changing,she go to the bed and lying on it while Baekhyun on the sofa. Although they are tired,their eyes still gives up. The lonely night with just the two of them in same room makes them awake. Then,Baekhyun broke the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter