Chapter 6

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AHRA POV

I can’t believe it!! He asked me to call him Op..pa?! YAISH Byun Baekhyun!! What should I do now? What should I do now?! If he asked me when I was his fan,It’s okay then. But,now... fuhh~ relax Ahra,relax. Don’t show that you’re getting crazy in front of him. Show him that you can do it! Yes Jung Ah Ra,you can do it! What’s wrong with calling him Oppa? Nothing will happen,yes.

“Call Me Oppa~ Call Me Oppa~” He is now singing using melody of Call Me Baby. I looked at him and try to open my mouth but then he teased me again with his eye smile and aegyo. Aish!

“Ah~ Ppalli Ahra-yah~ it’s easy,just call me oppa~ O-P-P-A. Oppa,”

“Op...pa..” I bend down my head and mutter that word.

“What? What? I can’t hear you~”

“Op..pa..Oppa,OPPA!” he burst into laughter after I said that. Somehow I felt something was flying in my stomach. Little did I know,I also laughing with him.

“You should always wear a smile on your face. It’s pretty,you know,” I looked at him. Blur. He stoped the car and get out from it. I realized that we are already arrived at the shopping mall. Then,he open the door for me. As I out from the car and stand in front of him, he smile widely and rub his back of neck. He then said,

“I said you’re pretty,Ahra-yah,” Oh..My..God! Did he just said that I’m....pretty? Are you serious? Pft *laugh*

“You are crazy,” I said to him. I go into the shopping mall leaving him behind.

“How dare you leaving me,Jung Ah Ra! Hey~ wait!!”

*laugh* it’s feel good to have him as a companion. He is really an outgoing person. Hurm, maybe I should learn from him how to be friendly again.

NARRATOR POV

“Mom,are you sure that your paln will work? I mean, how can you think with leaving them shopping together can make them closer to each other? You know Ahra,right? How can she get along with him in just a short time?”

“Nara-yah,Ahra is one of my daughter,of course I know her very well. She will get along with Baekhyun soon. Yes,I know your sister is not a friendly person anymore. That’s why I leave her with Baekhyun. Having him by her side will make her changed,trust me,”

“Yes unnie, let’s believe in our mom. I don’t think this idea is ridiculous. I think that this will work,”

“Dad, do you also think that this plan gonna work? Besides,all of the men in this world,why did you choose Baekhyun to be her husband?” Nara who still not sastified with Kira and her mom asked her father opinion.

Mr Jung who just stay quiet from earlier start to speak up what’s on his mind, “I want her to change that’s why I want her to get married and about Baekhyun,I choose him because I know he is Ahra’s first love. Speak the truth, the first time I saw him, I really want to beat him because he makes your sister heartbroken but after thinking twice,that’s not his fault and now the scandal was gone. I decided to open her heart again. Do you remeber her genuine smile when she talks about Baekhyun to us?” Everyone nodded as they remember and Mr Jung continued, “That was the first time she talks about man and I know I can’t see that anymore after the scandal and that incident. What I want is your helps to make her happy again,”

DAY-3

AHRA POV

“YAH JUNG AH RA! IREONAAA!!” that was the first thing I heard when I open my eyes this morning. I get up immidiatly after I heard my mom yelling at me.

“Aish,mom! You’re disturbing my dreem! I’m sleepy~ I wanna sleep,” I lay on my bed again and cover my body with my blanket. “five minutes more~” I said to her. I’m too lazy to get up and just why she wake me up in this early morning?

“I don’t care. Get up,now! We’ll meet Baekhyun’s family in 15 minutes,” I widened my eyes. Shocked. “Go to the bathroom and wash yourself. I’ll be waiting at the living room. If you don’t show up after they arrived,I’ll ask Baekhyn to—” I leapt from my bed and ran to the bathroom.AH I don’t want to meet him! It was embrassing! Argh~ why did I do that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter