Chapter 18

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahra-yah.. I’m hungry..” Sehun said while tapping his belly.

“But I already promise oppa that I’ll be back soon,”

“Ah.. ah my stomach..”

“Arasso. Wait here,I’ll call oppa,” Ahra left Sehun and take out her phone from her handbag.

“Yah! Yah! Byun Baek! I think she’s gonna call you,” Luhan said to Baekhyun. They’re hiding not far from Ahra with the other members.

“What should I do now,hyung?”

“Eiy hyung,just go out and act like you’re already arrived and just go on with Sehun’s plan. Just go eat lunch with them!” Tao suggested.

“Yah,are you crazy?” D.o glared.

“Tao-ah,It’s not easy as you think,” Xiumin said.

“Nope. It’s easy.look..” Tao pushed Baekhyun.”Ahra-yah!” Tao mimic baekhyun’s voice.

“Yah! This crazy kid!” D.o pushed Tao behind. “What we gonna do right now?”

“Let’s leave,” Luhan said.

“What?” The members looked at him.

“Well,it’s his problem now. Not us,”

“Oppa?” Ahra startled as she saw her husband standing in front of her.

“Oh..Ahra-yah,” Baekhyun act like nothing was happened although his act looked really awkward.

“When are you arrived?” She asked.

“Uh,just now..yeah.. so..let’s go home,” Baekhyun holds Ahra’s hand.

“Oppa, actually I want to call you just now to tell you that Sehun oppa asked me to eat lunch together,”

“Ah..really?”

“So.. can we go eat lunch right now? Together with Sehun oppa?”

“Ah..yeah.. okay.. sure!” ‘Hwang Zi Tao! Just wait untill I get you!’

“So,are you already  choose what books you’re going to buy?” Channie asked Chanyeol who looks busy choosing what books he’s going to buy.

“I’m not. I can’t choose. Can you help me?” Chanyeol asked. “Anyway,call me oppa please. You and Ahra are 4 younger than me,”

“Ah.. yes,” Channie looked at the feet;embrassed. Then,she took the books from Chanyeol’s hands. “I prefer this book...oppa,” She said.

“Mr Midnight?”

“Why? It’s fun,”

“Ohow.. so you like horrow genre huh? It’s so different with your style. I think you would like books about romace or something like that,”

“Oh,yes I do. But not really. Since I met Ahra,my taste have became like her,”

“Oh yeah.. Jung Ahra.. that girl,”

“*cough* *cough* Just who is talking at my back?” Ahra said while Sehun hands her a drink.

“It’s because you’re eating hastily ,that’s why,” Baekhyun said and tapped slowly on her backs.

“I’m not!” She said. “Argh!” Ahra holds her stomach.

“Why? why?” Sehun and Baekhyun looked at her.

“I just.. uh.. excuse me for a while. I want to go to the toilet,”

“Yeah,sure,” They nodded.

“Not today.. not today..” Ahra mumbled as she walked to the toilet.

~At the toilet~

“Oh My!!! It’s today!!!! Oh no! I don’t have pads in my handbag! Oh no! What should I do? What should I do? God,help me!” Ahra pinch her head. “Ah! Handphone! Where’s my handphone?” She took out her phone from her pocket. “Who should I call? Sehun oppa? But....he’s not my husband! And if I ask him to buy that thing for me,I don’t think I can ever meet him again. But Baekhyun oppa..? No! No!” Ahra shook her head. “He will laugh at me for maybe.. forever? Ahhhhhhh!!!! What should I do? What should I do?” Then,after thinking so hard,she dialed a number.

~At the cafe~

*Ring* *Ring*

“Hello?” Sehun answered the call.

“Thank you,come again,” the casher said to Channie and Chanyeol.

“Thank you,” Channie bowed. Then,both of them walked to the car. “Here,” Channie hands a paper bag to Chanyeol. “Your book,” She said.

“Ah.. Thank you,”

“Not at all. I’m glad that we met today and thank you for accompany me. I get to go now or I will miss the bus,” Channie said.

“Wait! Just get into my car. I’ll drop you off at your home,” Chanyeol invites.

“Oh no,thank you. I can go back for myself. Don’t worry. I don’t want to burden you,”

“Oh yes you are. Just get into my car,please,” Chanyeol pull the car’s door and make Channie sat on the car seat. “I just can’t let woman especially you to the bus stop,alone after what had happened just now,”

“Tha..nk..you..”

“Why? What do you want?” Sehun asked someone through the phone.

“Yah Oh Sehun! I’m older than you okay!” Tao yelled.

“Okay,okay.. what do you want my beloved ugly panda?” Sehun laughed at his own jokes.

“Aish! Do you want your birthday gifts or not? If you want,come back to the dorm in 30 minutes or I will take all of this present. All of it. From the members to our fans,” Tao said and end the call.

“Bu—” Sehun sighed.

“Who??” Baekhyun asked.

“Tao.. he asked me to back h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter