Chapter 20

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~In a studio~

“Hello everyone! As you know,my name is Park Mi Sun and next to me is Yoo Jae Suk and our guests for today is Ailee and Exo Chanyeol!”

“Anyeonghaseyo,” The four of them greets the audience.

“To be honest, I was a bit shocked when I got a call from the company asking me to host this program. I thought it was We Got Married but they said it’s similar to it. I asked what is the name of the program and they say it don’t have an exact name yet. Ani,how could this be?” Yoo Jae suk started complaining about the show and the others laugh.

“Yoo Jae Sook-shi please calm down. We are here to make a money. You should be thankful they asked you to host this program. The salary they were offering to us was wow,” Park Mi Sun calmed him. “Yeorobun~ (Everyone~) actually this program don’t have an exact name yet because the program will be named by our couple,Ahra-shi and Baekhyun-shi. So you have to wait for the next episode. In the mean time,this program will be called ‘BaekRa couple shows’” She explained and the others clapped.

“Chanyeol-shi,Ailee-shi, do you know why are you were invited as our guests for today?” Yoo jae suk asked and they shook their heads. “It’s because you’re the closest person to Ahra-shi and Baekhyun-shi and of course they are many people that are close to them but we have to choose an artist of course. It will be hard to call all of them to came here. So let’s get started with our show! Let’s watch BaekRa couple shows first episode!”

~In the studio~

The tv screen shows when Ahra was leaving Baekhyun behinds and they failed the mission. The hosts in the studio are discussing why she did that and Jae Suk said that she maybe wanted to go to the toilet that was why she ran away. Chanyeol laugh hilariously to his joke while Ailee stay silent.

“Ailee-shi,what is your thought about this?” Park Mi Sun asked.

“I don’t know but I knew she must has her own reason,”

“Of course she had a reason. She wanted to go to the toilet,” Jae Suk said and they continue watching the show.

“Honey,did you saw what she was doing? I’m sure that she was deliberate leaving Baekhyun in that mirror maze,”

“See! I knew she would do that somehow to escape saying ‘I love you’ or whatever the nonsense is,”

“Eonnie,mom, can we just watch it quietly?” Kira sighed. “We should wait and see. We already expected this when dad told us his idea,right? Please..have a patient and we should pray for them,”

The Jung’s family became quiet and watch the show with a hope that Baekhyun and Ahra will love each other and happy living together as a happy family.

‘I hope they will be okay,’ Mr Jung sighed heavily.

Ahra got into the cable car of the ferris wheel and sat queitly while hoping for her husband to come to her.

On the other side, Baekhyun ran towards the ferris wheel. He have to guess what number of the cable car his wife is. He had to choose between number 1 until 20. After thinking very hard, he choose number nine but unfortunately,he failed. Then,he have to eat a cup of ramen and a bottle of coke.After he finish it,he will get a chance to guess it again.

“Ah! It’s hot!” Baekhyun leapt but he didn’t stop eating his ramen as he knew that he have no time left. “I’m finished!” He said and put the cup on his head and gulped the coke.

“Ah! I don’t like coke! I would prefer Soda next time,” he complained.

 Then,he allowed to choose a number again and he choose six. Again,he failed and the time is up. Ahra had to move to the next place again.

~In the studio~

“AH! It’s so close!” The hosts sighed heavily.

“I’m curious what number Ahra had chosen to be in,” Chanyeol said.

“I think I know..” Ailee said and the other hosts is looking at her curiously. “It’s four,” she smiled.

“Ahra-shi,as you knew you and your husband had failed the mision two times and this will be your last mission for today. If you failed,you will get a punishment along with Baekhyun-shi. Now,for the last mission,you have to choose a place where you want your husband to find you and of course it will be good if you has a place where its a memorable place for both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter