Chapter 21

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahra and Baekhyun sat on the bench while eating ice cream. Ahra asked him to rest for a while since she was very tired because ran so much. Baekhyun agreed and bought two ice cream for him and her.

“You know oppa.. I thought you would be really cool when you ride a scary thing like the conquistador but.. Ahaha.. you looked so funny and really uncool,” Ahra laughed. “Also, Sehun oppa and Chanyeol oppa were really COOL when they rode a roller coaster before,” she praised.

“What? Uncool? Tsk! It was because I was unready for it. Sehun and Chanyeollie? Ahaha.. are u serious? I can be MORE COOLER than them. Ah.. you should see how cool I could be when I rode roller coaster,” he bragged.

“Really? Ah.. I want to see it. It’s bad then,” Ahra sighed but she’s only put an act because she wants Baekhyun to eat her bait and ride the roller coaster together. Baekhyun smiled as he thought his wife believe in him when he said he was cool. “Then.. should we ride it together?” Ahra asked,smirking.

“WHAT? YAH!”

“Wae~~~? You said that you can be really cool and I want to see it or.. is it just a lie?”

“What? Uh.. of course not! Yes.. uh.. very cool.. me..” he shutter. Ahra was barely holding herself from laughing. She rose from her seat and pulled Baekhyun’s hand. “Ah.. wait Ahra-yah.. it’s getting late now.. so.. how about the flume ride instead of the roller coaster?”

“The one that D.O oppa, Chanyeol oppa and Kai oppa had rode before? Call!” Ahra nodded in excited as agreed. “Let’s go!”

~ In the studio~

“Ahahaha what cool? Baekhyunie? Ahaha are you kidding me?” Chanyeol laughed.

“He acted cool to look cool in front of his wife. It’s cool,” Park Mi Sun praised.

“Enough with your ‘cool’ Mi Sun-shi. I think you have already in love with him,” Jae Suk said and Park Mi Sun blushed.

“Ehei.. why not? I’m not old yet. It’s normal to fall in love with him,right Ailee-shi?”

“Uh? Yes..ahaha,”

“Baekhyun hates height. He has a fobia in heights. I wonder how he will handle this,”Chanyeol said and still couldn’t stop laughing.

“I’m curious too. Ahra also didn’t like heights. Before, when we did a sky diving together, she almost faint. She was over excited at first and exactly before we wanted to jump, her legs gave up,” Ailee said.

“So,what’s happened after that? Did she jumped from the plane?” Jae Suk asked.

“ *sigh* Of course she did. You know,she is REALLY stubborn,” Ailee said.

“Wow,that’s cool. Everything about them is cool,” Park Mi Sun praised.

“Should we name them as a cool couple, Mi Sun-shi?” Jae Suk asked and they laughed.

Baekhyun sighed heavily right before the ride.

He started regret what he said and cursed in his mind. On the other hand,Ahra looked really calmed as nothing will really happen.

“Ahra-yah.. tell me honestly. You are scared,right?” Baekhyun asked.

“Scared? What for? It’s not that we will die just because we rode this,right?” She smiled.

“Ah.. I can’t believe you. Ahra-yah,don’t worry just tell me. You’re honestly scared,right?”

“Well.. a bit?” She said and put her hands on her chest. “I do scared a bit,” She sighed. “The last time I rode this when I was 12 years old. Hah..”

“Ehei~ don’t worry. This oppa will protect you,” he smiled. At least Ahra who he thought as a brave woman do scared and he felt like he can be a person where she can leaned on.

“Ah.. it’s scarier when you said that,” Ahra said and Baekhyun laughed. “We will see who will protect who.. and oppa.. Aren’t you afraid of height?”

“Oh? How do you know that? Well.. it’s true but don’t worry,” he said but Ahra still looked worry. “Okay,let’s overcome the fear of height!” he said. “Ahahaha. Yes... I can do it,right?” he asked Ahra and she laughed.

The roller coaster started make its move and it’s same for Baekhyun. He started making a weird noise as his fear starts showing.

He asked Ahra if she can hold his hands for this time too and Ahra agreed. She holds his hands tightly. Her chest started thumping very hard. She didn’t stop saying in her mind that everything will be okay. At the same time,she felt regret by riding the flume ride because she also fear of heights.Baekhyun looked at her face and squeeze her hands. Ahra looked at him in shocked face.

“Don’t worry. I’m here. I will protect you ok?”

“Ha.. protect from what oppa? Uh.. I don’t afraid,”

“Really? But why your hands are sweating so much?”

“Uh? It’s.. OH OPPAAAAA!” She shouted as soon as the roller coaster fell down. Guess what, her voice is not as loud as Baekhyun’s.

“AAAAAAAH! I’M GOING CRAZY! STOP! STOP I SAID! STOP!!!!” he yelled. Then, the flume move slowly after the fell. Baekhyun only can laughs but everyone knew that he is actually close to tears. Ahra asked him if he was okay and he said that was nothing and laughed again.

“But oppa.. I think we’re gonna fall again..” Ahra said in trembling.

“Falling once is enough! Ah...”

“Oppa..there..” Ahra points to the front and it looks like they will going to fall again and this time it is two times longer than their first fall.

“Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Aghhhhhh....AAAH!” Baekhyun started making noises to calm himself.

“Mianhaeyo oppa,” Ahra said right before they fall.

It’s 7 O’clock now and the couple still sat on the bench after they had a terrible fell when they rode the flume rid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter