Chapter 12

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12

“Seeing this room makes me miss my old room,” Ahra sighed. She was speechless seeing the pink like princess room.

 She can do nothing since Baekhyun was the one who want it. He said,that room will be their future daughter’s room. Although she doesn’t want it to be like that, she chose to agree with her husband since she don’t want to fight with him but with one condition : Baekhyun will chose the girl’s room theme while Ahra will chose the boy’s.

“Ahaha, so this kind of look is your room? I did a good job suggesting this idea” Baekhyun gigling. “Noona,gomawo~”

“It’s nothing. Let’s go to your future son’s room,” Baekbom’s wife smiled. They moved to the boy room. Ahra smile as she sastified with the room. She chose the galaxy theme for it.

“Well,not bad,” Baekhyun tapped on Ahra’s shoulder. The next room is simple look with only one queen bed and two side lamps.

“Now,let’s move to your room. I’m sure you are curious what’s it looks like,” the couple nodded. They honestly are curious about how it would look since the one who chose the theme is not them. “I hope you like it,” Baekbom’s wife smiled.

“It’s simple yet beautiful,” Ahra smiled.

“Yes,and I do like it. You did a good work,gomawo noona,”

“I’m glad you like it. So,I’ll get going now. I’ll give you two some time to look around together. Anyeong~” she waved. Not long after she go,Baekhyun received a message from her.

>>From : Sister-in-law <<

Baekhyun-ah, I’d put my gift for you and Ahra beside the bed in your room. Go take a look! And I hope you two have a good night in your new room *wink*

‘Aish noona. You make me think weird thing. Ahra and I will not sleep in the same room anyway,’ Baekhyun sighed. “Ahra-yah,noona said she put a gift for us beside the bed. Can you bring it to the living room? I’ll be waiting for you there,” Ahra nodded. She go to the bed and saw a box that covered with white and red paper gift. She take it and walked to the living room. She found Baekhyun is sitting on sofa and sat beside him.

“Here,” Ahra hands him the gift.

“Should we open it now?” She nodded. Baekhyun opened the gift and slowly take out a snow globe from the box. “It’s a wedding snow globe,”

“It’s pretty,” Ahra said. She holds the snow globe and shake it. “Pretty..” She amazed with the snow globe. “I haven’t have a snow globe. I always want it,”

“Why you just buy it? You have a lot of money,”

“I can’t. I want but I can’t. My dad forbade me from buying it. He said this kind of thing will hurt me since it’s fragile,” Ahra sighed.

“I thought you’re a stuborn girl,” Baekhyun joked.

“I am but I just can’t. I don’t want to make him sad,”

“Eiy~ why so serious? I just joked. You’re not funny at all. It’s okay,you can buy whatever you want. I gave you a permission,” he smiled. “Don’t worry about your dad. You have a husband now and that’s me. I’m a nice person,okay. I will not ban you from buying anything you want,” he tapped slowly on her head make she froze.

“Gomawo,oppa,”

“Eurm~ it’s nothing. Btw Ahra-yah....” he suddenly changed his voice to serious one. “Do you really want to sleep in another room? Do you have to?”

“Yes and I have to. Don’t worry I’m not kind of person who scares easily,”

“Ohow~ are you sure? What about our wedding day? When you leapt of suprised?” he laughed.

“Urgh. Anyway I’m not a baby anymore. Don’t worry,”

“Yeah,yeah but just for you to know, I will never lock the door so whenever you feel scare,just come in,”

“It will never happen,”

“Well,I’m just saying,” he smirked. He remember one of Ahra facts is she afraid of lightning. ‘I’ll be waiting for that day,ihi,’ “You can sleep in another room but with one condition; you have to sleep in that room,” he points at the girl’s room which is near to his room.

“Eiy~ Oppa,you’ve must kidding me,”

“I’m not and if you refused to,I will never allow you to sleep in another room and why would you refuse? You said that room is like your own room,right?”

“Arasso,arasso. I just.. hate if you think me as a weak girl,”

“Since you like pink? What’s make you think so? I don’t think a girl who likes pink is a weak girl and I never thought that girls are weak,”

“Arasso then. I’ll go unpack my belongings then,”

“Eung~” Ahra rose from the sofa and walked to her new room. ‘bbuing bbuing kkaebsong~ ‘ “Aigoo~ who is it?”

>>From : Father-in-law<<

Baekhyun-ah, can you come to my house now? I have something to talk to you and please don’t tell Ahra about you’re coming here.

“Mwoya? Why her dad asked me to go there and not telling her? Something’s off. Ah~ whatever,”

>>To : Father-in-law<<

Nae.

He reply to Mr Jung’s message and go to Ahra’s room. “Uh,Ahra-yah..” Ahra who is busy unpacking her belongings looked at Baekhyun.

“Urm? Do you want any help from me?”

“Woo~ how did you know~”

“I’m a ghost remember? And it’s written on your face,”

“It was? Ihihi.. urm,Ahra-yah can you help me unpacking my things?”

“Ani,wae? It’s yours. Why I have to do it?”

“Eiy Cham! I’m your husband remeber?”

“But why?”

“I have to go somewhere. Please~ eung??” he pouted.

“*Sigh* Arasso but—“

“Gomawo! Ah, don’t wait for me,just go to sleep after you’re done unpacking,okay?”

“Oppa!”

“Anyeong~” Baekhyun left her speechless.

‘This is one of the reasons why I don’t want to get married,’ She sighed.

~

“Anyeonghaseyo,” Baekhyun bow and greet his parents and Ahra’s family. He confuse to see his parents were there. “Why all of you are gathering here?”

“Son,sit here,” he nodded and sat beside him.

“Do you know when is Ahra’s birthday?” Mr Jung asked.

“Yes,9th April. Waeyo? Ah.. it’s three days more before her birthday,” Mr Jung nodded.

“So,do you know why I asked you to come here?”

“I think I know. You want to throw a suprise party for her,right?” All of them nodded.

“Un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter