Chapter 15

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So.. you’ve already saw her loooong hair,right?” Mr Jung asked. He overheard Baekhyun and Nara conversation.

“Yes,” Baekhyun nods.

“Then,shall I give you a mission?” He smirked.

“A.. mission?”

“Oh,I’m sorry. Not a mission. Well,a request?”

“Ah..sure,”

“You have to,I mean.. can you persuade her to cut her hair?”

“Eh? But I didn’t have rights to ask her cut her hair. Besides,it’s her choice either to keep it or not. I can’t force her. It’s wrong..”

“I’m not asking you to cut all of her hair! Just half of it,” Mr Jung command.

“I.. I will try,”

“We will get going now! Bye bye both of you~” Suho waved along with other members.

“Nae~ Thanks for helping me,” Baekhyun waved back.

“Thanks for the present, I will love it for sure!” Ahra shouted. The members gets into the van one by one but then Sehun step out.

“Go first, I’ll be back later,” He said to the members.

“Hey! Where are you going?” Luhan asked.

“Playing~”

“Yah Oh Sehun! Me too! Me too! Take me with you! I want to go play too!” Tao tried to escape from the van but Chanyeol held tight his hand.

“Today is your turn to clean the dorm,remember?”

“Hyung~ let me go. I promise I’ll do it next time,” Tao plead.

“Just stay still!” D.O hits him at the back,force him to obey. Tao doesn’t have any choice but to obey them.

“Why are you not leaving?” Baekhyun asked Sehun.

“I haven’t give a present to her yet,” He said,looking at Ahra.

“It’s okay. I don’t mind,” Ahra smiled.

“But I do,” He insisted. “Hyung, can I take her somewhere? I promise,just  1 hour,”

Baekhyun’s thinking hard before he open his mouth. He can let any of Exo members to bring his wife wherever as long he is around but since it’s Sehun.. and he wants to bring Ahra alone,without him.. “Alright. Exactly 1 hour,ok?” He gave up. He choose to believe in him.

“Gomawo,hyung! Ahra-yah,let’s go!”

“Where??”

“Just follow me," he said. "Uh,but.. can I borrow your car?”

“Han River? But why?” Ahra asked him.

“Wait here,” Sehun said without answer her question.

“Where are you going?”

“Just wait there~!”

“Bu—“ Ahra sighed. Sehun is not in her sight anymore. She looked around and saw many couples at there; picnicing,riding bicycles and just do nothing but sitting on the bench. About 3 minutes later,Sehun came with two bicycles in his hands. He gave one of the bicycles to Ahra.

“Let’s ride this,” he said.

“Why? Is this my birthday present?”

“Ahaha,ani.. I just rented this bicycles. This one hour is your present,” he smiled. Then,they started riding the bicycles. Even they’re on the bicycles, Sehun still managed to tease Ahra and of course Ahra will never let him alone. They playing and arguing for about 30 minutes on bike and decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter