Chapter 7

Our love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mwoya~!”

“Wae,wae,wae,wae?? Ahra..? Give me my phone. Please..? Ahra, do you hear me?”

Baekhyun-ah,Anyeong! It’s me,Nara. Jung Nara,your wife’s sister. Hihi~ here some facts about my lovely Ahra

She likes pink. Very much She loves cat. She even has about 48 cats now. P/S: I know,it’s hard to believe it but that’s the fact. Even though she looks like that, I mean.. cold,brat and what’s over but believe me, she really really really a kind person and her heart is like a glass. It’s pretty yet fragile. ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

 I don’t get to read the other facts because Baekhyun snatch his phone from me.

“I have not finished—“

“It’s your fault. I already asked from you to give my phone back but you are too obsessed reading the message,”

“But,it’s from Unnie!”

“Nara?” I nodded and asked him to give his phone to me.

“It’s my message anyway. If it’s yours, you will receive it not me,”

“But it’s about me!”

“I don’t care~ now,let’s get out. We’re arrived,”

“Humph!” I got out from the car and stomping my feet on the ground as protest. “Bad guy,” I mumbled.

“I heard that~” I startled. He was standing beside me with a grin on his face.

“URGH!” I looked around and realize that we are not at the beach or park or somewhere the wedding will be held.

“Where are we?”

“Don’t ask many questions,let’s just get inside,” he pushed a door to let me in.

“Welcome to Queens Bridal, may I help you?” A lady greet us. Queens bridal? Nice name. Wait.. bridal?

“Are we going to—“

“Choose our wedding dress,” Baekhyun cut my words and smiled while I was speechless.

“Miss,follow me,” that lady asked me to follow her.

“Go on,” Baekhyun said,still smilling.

“But your dad gave me a business card about the wedding ceremony,”

“Don’t worry about that and just go follow her,”I don’t have any choice but to obey him.

“Ah,ahra-yah. Choose whatever dress that you like. I don’t care about the colour,” I nodded and take a few step and followed that lady.

NARRATOR POV

“Woah Byun Baekhyun! So cool,handsome~”

“Yeah,yeah hyung. Stop  praising me already,” Baekhyun was smilling while looking at himself in the mirror.

“Baekhyun-ah, I think this black tuxedo suit you the best but why you are choosing this tuxedo?” Kim Jae Hyun, the fasion designer of the Queens Bridal asked his curiousity. Baekhyun turn his head from the mirror to his close hyung.

“Just because,” he said and smiled at him.

“It’s pretty,” Ahra amazed by the beauty of a pink rose dress. It’s just perfect. The colour,design but one thing does bother her ; she hates expose her body to other people except her family.

“It does,it’s really pretty. Try it on,”

“I can’t,” she refused. She thought that her heart asked her but in the reality it was Baekhyun. Baekhyun was asking her to try on the dress.

“I can’t. It’s pretty but I hate expose my body,”

“Why?”

“Because—“ Finally she realized. The one who she talks to is Baekhyun.

“Do I need a reason to hate something?” She said and left him behind. She looks to the other dress and she found a dress that caught her eyes. Perfect for her,an elagent high neck dress.

“Miss, I loves this dress but I prefer a pink colour,”

“I’m sorry miss but this is the new design and only have this colour,”

“Aigoo~ really? It’s bad then,but it’s okay. I would like to buy this dress,”

“Baekhyun-shi—“ Baekhyun glare at her as she didn’t drop the formality.

“Arasso arasso. Oppa?” She called him

“Hurm?” he response and like usual with his cute eye smile.

“Can we go to your dorm? It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter