Two: Meeting

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T H E  M E E T I N G

 

"Give me another glass!" Baekhyun demanded to the bartender at the counter.  He adjusted himself from the stool he's currently sitting, burying his head at the counter. "I'm sorry, Sir! But we can't give you another glass, you look already drunk." The bartender told him as he continues wiping wine glasses. "Excuse me? Me? Drunk? Are you joking?" He asked laughing hysterically but put to abrupt stop when they both heard a girl crying from the other side of the counter. Baekhyun's eyes followed the voice only to see a girl, who looks like a mess, crying with a bottle of soju on her hand.  Baekhyun eyed the bartender with a fierce look. "You let her go drunk and you don't allow me? That's unfair!" He shouted, drunk, slamming his hands on the counter making the girl startled. "YA!" The girl shouted pointing her hand on him with an annoyed face. The bartender cringed at the sight. "I'm sorry, sir. That is her first bottle. I did not know that she could go drunk with just one bottle. My sincere apology." He said bowing in front of Baekhyun before turning to the girl. "Ma'am, can I borrow your phone?" Baekhyun heard the bartender asked the girl. He rolled his eyes slamming his hand on the counter for the second time but light enough for the girl not to feel surprise. "Hitting a drunken girl, huh!?" He muttered standing up from his seat, making his way to the exit. He was about to walk past a group of girls when one of those girls stops him from doing so by resting her hand on his chest, scooting next to him. He felt disgusted. He got no things for girls. "Hi, babe! Are you a regular costumer here? Cause I am. This is my first time seeing you around." She whispered against his ear ily while her hand starts to travel from his chest down to his navel. The girl tried to go down further but his hand stops her from doing so. . He muttered to himself. "Your make up doesn't suit your dress. And shoes? That's a no no for this kind of clothes." He said, tracing the outline of her body against the fabric of her fitted dress with his eyes glued on hers. He stopped when he reaches her waist, snaking to her small back. The girl smirked, knowing that he is starting to flirt with her. Pulling her close, he whispered… "I'm gay, honey!" He said against her ears, clearly so that she could comprehend him very well. He pulled away, eyeing her shocked face. The girl blinks and then eyed him from his head to his toe. "No way!" She muttered still in the state of shock. "I am serious though." He replied when he leaned near her ears to whisper huskily. He smirked manly before walking off. The girl only stand there dumbfounded.

 

"YEA RIGHT! LIKE I CARE! YOU GUYS HAVE A TRASH BAR! JUST YOU KNOW! STOP TOUCHING ME, YOU ERT S! DON'T TOUCH ME! YA! I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME! YOU ARE ALL S!" A girl shouted as she tried to break free from the bouncers who are dragging her to the exit. Baekhyun watched as the bouncers drags her as if she's just a sack of rice. Other people from the inside the bar watch her as they laugh at her mess state. He rolled his eyes, continue making his way to the exit.

 

"ING S!" He heard the girl shouted as soon as he stepped out of the bar. He eyed the girl who is currently sitting on the cold floor of Seoul. He looked at her, disgusted. What a mess girl. He thought to himself eyeing the girl. Suddenly, the girl met his gaze and she glares at him, raising her hand to point him. "YA! WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" She shouted pointing her finger on him. He cringed before deciding to ignore her outburst, turning around to walk from the other side of the road. He could see her pout before he finally averted his gaze on the road.

 

***

 

"YOU'LL REGRET FOR KICKING ME OUT! BUNCH OF S!" She shouted hysterically. Another drunk girl, thought Baekhyun as he tries to walk past the girl who is about to lie on the ground. "Is she crazy?" He muttered to himself when the girl finally lay on the floor. He rolled his eyes and then walks past her. When he was about to enter the bar, he turned around eyeing the girl. He frowned feeling guilty. What if she got ? It'll haunt me on my dream knowing that I saw her and does not bother to wake her up. He frowned for the second time before turning his heels, towards the girl. Standing in front of the girl with her eyes closed, he examined her face. She looks familiar. He muttered befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter