Four: Beginning

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T H E  B E G I N N I N G

 

"Are you out of your mind? Why did you do that?" Saeron asked Baekhyun, frustrated and having trouble on how could she keeps her act if ever they cross path again with the girls earlier. "Because I think you need some help. You look like you're going to cry just a couple of minutes ago." He answered rolling his eyes in the process. Baekhyun sighed and then patted the girl's head. "Don't worry, I'll help you. That's what friends are for, right?" Saeron only pouts her lips as they walk back to the furniture store. We aren't friend yet.

 

"Which one do you like the most?" asked Baekhyun as he saw Saeron keeps on looking from her left and to her right as she stands in the middle of two beds. She scratched the back of her head as she looks back at Baekhyun who is watching her having trouble. "Which one is the cheaper?" She asked turning to the sales lady who is standing beside her. The saleslady was about to retort the price of the two beds when Baekhyun interrupted her. "Don't tell her. Let her choose which one she likes the most." Saeron pouted, cutely, which she doesn't know, before sighing. "Okay, this one!" She finally answered, pointing the bed that is on her right, still bothered on its price. "Nice choice!" Baekhyun complimented, giving the saleslady a signal that they are going to buy the bed that she just pointed. "Just how much is this? Tell me, please!" She pleaded stopping the lady from walking to the counter. The saleslady looked towards Baekhyun direction and when she sees him shook his head, she turned to Saeron. "I'm sorry, miss. Maybe you could ask your husband…" she answered shyly before walking past her. "We're not married." She uttered to herself turning her head to Baekhyun who is checking the living room section. Saeron made her way towards the boy, following him wherever he went. "My couch doesn't look bad though…" she commented as Baekhyun continues on checking the couches. "I know. I just want one inside my room." He answered not looking at her.

 

Just like what he said, he paid for everything. "Are they going to deliver it now?" Saeron asked as she runs up to caught up to Baekhyun's pace. Baekhyun turned to the girl and then gives her an amused look. "Of course not! You're house renovation is not done yet. I told them I will just call for delivery…" he answered. Saeron stops from walking and then looks down at her feet. Baehyun who noticed it, turns around to look at her. "Hey! What now?" He called out. Knowing that Saeron wouldn't look up to him, he unwillingly walks back to her. "What's with the sudden stop, huh!?" Saeron bits her lower-lip and then looked up to Baekhyun through her lashes. "T-thank…you…" she whispered and fortunately, Baekhyun caught it. He smiles and about to say something when Saeron speaks again… "… I'll give your money back… I swear I will pay you back… not now but--" "You don't really have to. But if you are going to insist, maybe you could pay me back by cooking me meals." He replied smiling. Saeron smiles but looked away as she felt shy. "I take that as a yes!" He said, taking her hand and then drags her to the nearest clothing shop.

 

"I am so not going to wear these clothes!" Saeron whined raising bunch of clothes that Baekhyun personally picks for her. "Why not? Those are nice clothes." He answered examining the clothes he took. "Seriously!? I am so going to catch a cold if ever I wear one of these." She replied. "No, you don't. You just need to learn how to mix and match. Wear these and pick what coat will fit in. Are you seriously a girl?" He said eyeing the female. Saeron only rolled her eyes before walking out of the shop. "We're buying these." Baekhyun smiled, handing the clothes to the counter.

 

***

 

"Close your eyes… no peeking!" Baekhyun strictly said before opening her front door. Baekhyun help Saeron from walking while scanning her new house. It was magnificent. He is so proud to his obra maestro. "Alright, we're here! You could open your eyes now." Slowly, Saeron opens her eyes and it grew wider when she scans the place. "This… is… my home?" She asked shocked, turning to the boy. "Yes! Aren't I amazing? This is my masterpiece. I am the one who design everything." He said proudly. Saeron scans her house and couldn't mutter a word to describe how amazed she was. "Do you like the black and white theme? I mean, you're a girl… even though I am… you know, gay… I still love blacks and whites." He asked curiously. "This is beyond wonderful…" she uttered smiling.

 

AUTHORS NOTE: Photos aren't mine. Credits

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter