Eleven: Confusion

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T H E  C O N F U S I O N

"Ice cream?" asked Baekhyun as he showed her his glass of ice cream. Saeron stared at him for a second before shaking her head. "Do you want me to get fat? You've been giving me ice cream every single day." She stated making her way near the boy and then sat beside him, frowning. The boy laughed and then ruffled the girl's hair making her pout. "Ya! Stop ruining my hair!" She whined shoving his hand away only to make him laugh even more. Saeron rolled her eyes sinking herself on the couch. "You okay?" He asked staring at the girl beside him. "Nope, I'm not okay." She answered honestly, burying her face between her knees as she crouch. "And why so?" Because of you. She wanted to tell him that but she couldn't. "Nothing, just stuff that you won't probably understand." She said with a very low voice. Chuckling, Baekhyun forcefully snatches her head, hugging her in the process. Saeron unconsciously smile knowing that Baekhyun truly cares for her. At the same moment, she caught his scent. She sniffs his neck making her lose her mind. He smells so good. She thought. These gestures and moments mean a lot to Saeron. He's too kind to the point that she couldn't stop herself from falling even more. God knows how hard she tried to put aside her feelings but everytime she denied, the more she finds herself fooling herself. And somehow, she couldn't help but took advantage of the situation. She knows that Baekhyun doesn't know what she really feels toward him that sometimes leads her to hug him every now and then saying she wanted some comforts. Baekhyun didn't budge though and that made her feel bad. She was taking advantage of the boy and she feels mad at herself. She couldn't help it. She wanted him to hold her not as a friend, but more than that. She wanted more of him. She wanted to know how it feels to be loved by him. She just loves him more than she could ever imagine. "Don't do that!" Baekhyun said pulling her away. Saeron flew back to reality and raised both of her hands in defense and then shrug. "I didn't mean that. It just happened." She defended blushing at the same time. Saeron looked away trying to hide her face. His effects on her, she thought. "You smell good, I can't help it." She added laughing trying to ease the air. She felt suffocated. She doesn't know what to do. Baekhyun pouted. "That tickles me every time you did that. Did you think I don't feel it?" He asked making her only shrugs before standing up and then proceeded to her room saying "I don't know. Good night, friend!" Oh how she hates that word coming out from her own lips. Friends. "Yea, that is all we could be." She whispered to herself before completely stepping inside of her room.

 

***

 

"Thank you for accompanying me, Hyun. You really are the best" said Yuki wrapping her arms around his. Baekhyun smiles at her sweetly and then ruffles her hair. "Well, I don't have anything to do, besides, Dad also wanted me to visits our branches here so not a problem at all." Yuki smiles cutely and then pulled her suitcase as she intertwined their hands.

 

"You could use my shoulder, just so you know." Baekhyun said sheepishly as he saw Yuki trying her hardest to stay awake. Yuki smiles but refused his offer saying, "I'll manage. We're going to land any time soon anyway." Baekhyun nodded before continuing playing.

 

"… If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you. On behalf of Korean Air and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a good night!” Baekhyun stirs from his nap as he heard the flight attendant's announcement. He turned to the girl who is now sleeping on his shoulder. Without his knowing, he smirked. She'd complied after all. Baekhyun remained unmoved. Once the captain turned off the fasten seat belt sign, he shakes the girl. "Yuki…" he whispered shaking her. "Yuki…" he tried again. "Hmmm?" she hummed cutely making Baekhyun smiles. "Wake up, we're here!"

 

"I'll borrow the other room if you don't mind." Baekhyun said sitting on the couch. Yuki turned to him as she was about to walk to the kitchen. "Yea, sure. Not a problem at all. Don't tell me you have thought of staying at the hotel?" She asked bewildered and he only shrugs. "Well, we don't have our own house here." He said scanning her place. "And I have, so stop thinking, okay?" She said as she proceeds to the kitchen. Baekhyun chuckles as he followed the girl. "Aren't you tired?" He asked as he leaned on the counter. "Not really. Three hours of flight isn't tiring at all." Baekhyun scoffed remembering how she tried not to fall asleep. "Right!" He said sarcastically earning a glare from Yuki. "How about you? You look so sleepy. Why don't you sleep first? I'll wake you before dinner. Get a rest." Baekhyun shyly rubbed the back of his head as he smiles. "Saeron had a nightmare last night so I slept late." Yuki's face changed as she is now wearing a frown. "And that concerns you because…" She said letting Baekhyun finish her sentence. "… Because we're friends." Yuki frowns turning to him completely. "Since you brought her up. Why don't you leave her house yet? You have your own house, right? And if you don't want to be alone, I could move in with you. You don't know her, Hyun. What if she's taking advantage of you?" She reasoned. "She's not like that." Baekhyun said trying to drop the topic. Yuki has been bugging him to move out of Saeron's house. He doesn't plan on staying on her house forever but he couldn't bring up the topic when they are talking. He knew that something is off with Saeron and he felt like moving out now is not a good idea. He knew that she has a problem but he couldn't bring himself to ask her about it. He was scared of crossing the line. If she doesn't bring it up then she doesn't want to talk about it and he respect that. "She knew you're the son of Byun--" "Enough wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter