Twenty-four: Apologies

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A P O L O G I E S

 

 

"Saeron-ah!" Baekhyun muttered stopping her from opening her car's door. Saeron glared at him, which somewhat gives him chills but he has to man up. "Let me explain…" he pleads looking at her eyes. Saeron looked away. She loves him, too much, but he can't just leave and go back to her as if nothing happened. He just does whatever he wants without even thinking about her, about how she will feel. She hates that she has been neglected. It was like as if he's taking her for granted. "No, Baekhyun. I don't want to see you again. Go away…" she said trying to push him away so she could get inside the car but Baekhyun doesn't let her. He blocks the door using his body, standing straight in front of her. Saeron sighs, turning around and just walk home. If she couldn't use her car, she could still use her feet. Baekhyun looked at her clueless. "Saer--" Baekhyun didn't even finish his sentence when Saeron walks away from him. He punched her car lightly and then winced as he felt the pain. He decided to follow her still. He won't let her leave him like that. He has to clear his side. She needs to listens to him. "Saeron, talk to me! Please!" He said running to catch up with her. He blocks her way making the girl whines. He should have not found her cute, but he does. She's just too adorable that everything she does affects him. "Just listen to me, please…" he mutters, trying to hold her hand.

 

"Please, Saeron…" he said kneeling down in front of her, in the middle of the street. Baekhyun looks up to her and pleads her. People are turning their heads towards the two, especially to Baekhyun. He clasped his hands together as he begs her. Saeron bit down her lip, not liking seeing him kneeling down. Her eyes start to water as she looks at her. She blinked her tears away and then continues walking, neglecting the boy. She still hasn't taken her fifth step when she heard Baekhyun talks. "I love you so much, Saeron. Just give me one more chance and I'll prove my love to you." Saeron turned around seeing Baekhyun still on his knees with his head hang low. People are still staring at them as Saeron quickly pulls him up. Baekhyun got startled as he thought she already went away. With his eyes wide open, he stares at her, fighting himself not to cry. Saeron noticed it and felt satisfied anyway. At least she knows that she's worth his tears. She takes his hand before dragging him away as she felt uncomfortable with the people staring at them.

 

"Why did you do that?!" She asked, almost shouted, as she looked at him in disbelief. Baekhyun sighs, taking two steps away from her as he felt like she's still upset. "I don't know. I am… desperate…" he muttered lowly but loud enough for her to catch. "You… you're such an idiot." She said turning away to leave. "Saeron!" He shouted. "Do whatever you want, Baekhyun! You will not listen to me anyway." She said before leaving him alone. Baekhyun stares at her retreating figure with a sad smile. He'll take her back and he is making sure that she will eventually say yes to him. He'll make sure that she will accept him again. She has to be his again.

 

I know I can never reverse the pain I have caused you. Until you forgive me, I will keep forever saying sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I thought you are better off without me, but I am far from better without you. I was crazy for ever leaving you but I regret ever doing that. I will do anything, to make up to you. You mean the world to me, Saeron. And I regret everything I have done, please give another chance.

Saeron read the letter she just received. She was beyond surprise after reading today's letter. She thought that it will contain another sweet lines but it contains apology. So it was Baekhyun after all. That is why the handwriting is familiar to her. She really thought that she had seen it before but his name never crossed her mind. She went back to the living room, revising her article. She is going to pass her draft later this afternoon to her supervisor for checking so she has to finish it before noon. She has to edit her article, especially the last part.

 

***

 

"You have to leave-- Oh gosh! That's Byun Baekhyun!--" Saeron rolled her eyes as she couldn't even finish her remark when she heard her co-worker drools over Byun Baekhyun. He visits her again even though she had told him not to. He is really persistent that she is already growing annoyed of him. Baekhyun has been constantly visiting her and that includes at her workplace too. He had been doing this for couple of weeks now and she doesn’t know whether to feel honored or irritated. He had been disturbing her and doing it at her work really flares her up. Her article had been included to their latest magazine and they have sold it big time. She could still remember how their supervisor treats their team a couple of dinner because of the success. Her supervisor received praise from the big boss too.

 

Because of Baekhyun's frequent visits at her workplace, the place had seemed to be a little loud from before and irritating for her. The girls, from her team and from the other teams have been all crushing on him and she hates that he entertains them. It's not like she's jealous or what but they have been bugging her to what her relationship with him. She also had been scolded about bringing guest to the office and she is deeply embarrassed because that is not allowed even if he is Byun Baekhyun of Byun Cosmetics Company. The girls from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter