Eighteen: Clash

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T H E  C L A S H 

 

"Saeron… Saeron-ah…" she heard someone calling her as she felt light tapping on her cheeks. "Hmmm…" she whined snuggling her face against her supposed to be soft pillow but it doesn't feel soft at all. She heard an unfamiliar voice laughing on the background that made her open her eyes. She rubs her eyes like a little child as she sits straight, making the boy besides her smile. Turning to her right, he flashes her genuine smile. "We're here…" Saeron blushes thinking that two boys inside the car are watching her sleep, which made her, feel uncomfortable. "Sorry… good night, Baekbeom-s-- oppa~" she smiles before stepping off his car, following Bakhyun. Baekbeom wishes them good night and then bids good bye before driving off. The two watched the car disappear from their sight first before they step inside the house. Saeron lazily walks towards her room, feeling all tired and worn out. "Good night, Hyun~" she muttered opening her door. Baekhyun walks towards the girl, stopping her from closing the door by the used of his hand. "Hm?" She asked looking up to him. "No good night kiss?" He asked, and he seemed so serious about that, which kind of throws her off guard. "Really, now? Just sleep, Hyun. Good night!" She told him, tip toeing to peck his cheek but Baekhyun caught it as he looked to the side to meet her lips. Sneaky, she thought.  "Good night, love." Saeron blushes but playfully push him away wishing him good night. Baekhyun smiles at her before walking to his room.

 

***

 

"Ya! What are you doing!?" Saeron shouted as Baekhyun wraps his hand around the girl. Yes, they are friends but Baekhyun never did this to her when they are alone. She looked at him confusedly and bewildered, feeling all weird that Baekhyun is being extra clingy. "What? I'm just going to hug you!" Baekhyun defended, raising a brow. Saeron let out a breath, looking at him he just eaten some unusual food. "And why so?" Baekhyun baffled, not sure if Saeron is making fun of him or she's being serious. But by the look of it, she is dead serious. "Can't I hug my girlfriend?" He asked with an annoyed tone. Saeron blinked, once, twice, before her eyes widened. "So that wasn't a dream…" she mumbled under her breath but nonetheless Baekhyun caught it. "Jeez. What are you saying? Do you still feel sleepy?" He asked, leaning a little closer to the girl, making Saeron jolt down. "I… I'm not…" she answered shyly. Baekhyun sits straight, scooted away from the girl with an annoyed look. Saeron watches the boy slowly pout his lip. With a sigh, Saeron scooted next to the boy. She looked up to him and stares at his side features. "I'm sorry… I thought us being couple was just some stupid dream of mine…" she apologized, trying to catch his hand but Baekhyun slaps her hand away. "So being with me is stupid? Is that what you are trying to say?" He asked, glaring at the girl as he turned to look at her. Saeron pouted her lips and then shook her head. "No, I don't mean it that way…" she trails looking down. Baekhyun sighs and then picks her up to sits her on his lap. Saeron yelps, not used to his skinship. Baekhyun tucked her hair behind her ear and then kissed her forehead. "I know this is so unnatural… just tell me if you don't want to continue this. I love you, yes, but if you think we can't keep this up, if you want this end, just tell me. I will wait for you." He said sincerely making her heart jumps. Saeron smiles to herself, looking up to pinch his cheeks. "But I love you too. What will you do?" She said grinning. "Hmm…" Baekhyun pretends to think before smirking. "Maybe… I'll kiss you. How 'bout that?" He asked, his turn to grin. Saeron chuckles, tilting her head to the side. "Sounds fine to me" she said pecking his lips. Baekhyun was about to kiss her back but his phone rings, startling the both of them. "Answer it." She stated turning to the side where his phone is lying. "Later, babe…" he whispered, nibbling her jaw. "That might be important, Hyun." She whined, standing up to take his phone. "But you're more important, Saeron!" He announced making the girl smile, mouthing "I know" before taking his phone, throwing it to his direction.

 

"Yes, Hyung?" Baekhyun said right after he answers the call. Baekhyun reaches out for Saeron, as he listens to the boy next in line. Saeron took his hand and then sat beside him. "What? I'm not your babysitter! What about mom? Or the maid!?" Saeron looked up to Baekhyun who just frown. "What is it?" She asked, turning his head to look to her. "Hyung wanted me to babysit his son… like I would, duh!?" He whined in a very girly tone. "Why not? Take him, I can help you." She suggested making the boy shook his head. "You don't know my nephew, Saeron. He is very annoying." He whined, mumbling things on the phone. "So it runs on the blood…" Saeron muttered earning a glare from her boyfriend. Saeron smirked, snatching his phone from him. Baekhyun yelp and then rolls his eyes as Saeron stands up preventing him from taking the phone. "Oppa~ Ne, this is Saeron. I can take care of him, we'll pick him up." Saeron said, sticking his tongue out to her boyfriend. Baekhyun frowned, ignoring the girl as she talks to his brother. "Ne, bye~" Saeron throws his phone back to him. "Baekhyun-ah!" She called out, Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter