Epilogue

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun!?" Baekhyun exclaimed as Sehun appeared right in front of him. Sehun gave out a smirk, nodding his head to the front door revealing their three-year-old cheeky son. "Daddy!" Hyunsoo cooed as he runs towards his father, spreading his arms to hug the latter. Baekhyun immediately stands up, crouching to welcome his son. He catches the little boy, lifting him up as his arms secured the boy. "Hyunsoo is back~" The little boy sing-song as he kisses his father's cheek.

Sehun smiled, watching the father and son affection.

"Where's mommy?" Baekhyun asked Hyunsoo but eyes were on Sehun. Sehun smiles apologetically as he rubs the back of his head. "She's stuck with Hyerin, I'm sorry about that." He muttered earning a smile coming from Baekhyun. "No, its fine, she needs to relax too. Hyunsoo has been giving her a hard time…" he said smiling. "…right, baby?" Baekhyun added as he lightly squeezes the boy in his arms. Hyunsoo pouted his lips making the two adult laughs.

"He looks so much like you, Baek!" Sehun said as he sat on the couch. Baekhyun chuckled as he hands the boy a can of beer before sitting beside him. "He's my child that's why" Baekhyun replied as he lightly pats the little boy's thigh as he sleeps.

 

***

 

It took Baekhyun and Saeron a year before they got a child since Saeron was still not ready yet when they got married. Baekhyun, on the other hand, insisted having a child right away as he wants to have a child in their house so that they won't have to borrow Hyun woo every now and then. As much as Saeron wanted to agree, she just can't.

She went to several seminars so that she will be knowledgeable on how to handle a baby. What it needs and the likes. She wants to be prepared and she told Baekhyun things about it. They waited until Saeron initiated. God knows how happy Baekhyun is.

The pregnancy went rough. Saeron keeps on changing mood every now and then and Baekhyun is having a hard time to deal with her. She will sometimes smack him in the head, telling him she just feels like hurting him, not on purpose. Her mood swings is the hardest thing that Baekhyun ever encountered. She, sometimes, shooed Baekhyun away from her, telling him that she hates his smell; she doesn't like his face and so other mean things. If Baekhyun didn't know that she is pregnant, he might think that Saeron doesn't love him anymore. But nonetheless, he is happy that he could provides to her craves.

"AAAAAAHHHNG!!" Saeron screams as she felt like her south is breaking apart. She balled her fist, screaming for life. Baekhyun immediately sat up, turning to the girl beside him. "What's wrong, baby?" He asked, holding her hand. Saeron hissed, closing her eyes as she continues screaming. "Take me to the hospital…" she said in between her screams.

Baekhyun eyes widened and he began to panic thinking that Saeron is about to give birth to their first child. Swiftly, Baekhyun carried Saeron to his car, making sure to put her on the backseat of his car. "Faster, Baekhyun" Saeron shouted, not being able to handle her temper, which only added pressure on Baekhyun.

Baekhyun hops to the driver seat and then started panicking again. "Where's the key!?" He freaked out, pissing Saeron off. "Dafaq are you asking me? Just go and look for it before I kill you right here!" Saeron hissed, rub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter