Thirty-three: Yes

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YES

"You look even more gorgeous, Saeron." Baekhyun said gawking at the sight of his girlfriend in front of him. Baekhyun and Saeron are going to attending Kim Taein's birthday party as they are invited personally by the celebrant. No matter how much Saeron hated Taein, she can't refuse a girl who personally invites them.

"You look even more handsome, Hyun. I am proud to call you my man…" Saeron said cheekily as she slyly winks on him. Baekhyun chuckles as he invites himself inside her house. Saeron giggles as she follows the boy inside.

"Are we in a hurry? I kind of want to watch this episode…" Saeron trails as she nods her head to the television. Baekhyun averted his eyes to the television and then rolled his eyes.

"What is so good with this drama?" Baekhyun asked returning his gaze t

 

o her. "Because it's Joong Ki's drama!?" Saeron answered through her duh tone. Baekhyun rested his chin to his palm with his elbow against his thigh before turning to her. "I am even more handsome than him…" he said in a whining tone.

Saeron laughs, shaking her head in the process. "That's not it. I mean, it's Song Joong Ki for crying out loud. No one can resist him, I mean, except you who are obviously jealous. He's a good actor, come on!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he stands up, walking towards Saeron's location. "Do you like him more than you like me?" Baekhyun questioned Saeron as he snakes his arms around her. Saeron chuckles as she playfully pokes his cheeks before wrapping her arms around his neck. "Liking him and liking you is two different things. I like him as an actor and you… hm… I love you." Saeron said smiling, brushing her nose against him. Baekhyun smiles before pecking her lips. "I love you more…" he replied with a cheeky smile. "But then, let's go! I still don't like him. Do you know that you are ignoring me whenever you're watching him? Come on!" Baekhyun retorted as he pulled away from her. Taking her hand, he says… "You love me, right? So, you're doing what I say." He finished, fishing the remote control on the couch, turning the television off. Saeron only laughs at him making the boy gave her death glares. "Don't you dare laugh!?" Baekhyun threatened. Saeron chuckles as she raises her hands in surrender. "I give up! I love you more than I love Joong Ki."

 

***

 

Baekhyun shows the lady near the entrance their invitation card so she let the two steps inside. The party is held in an open area garden with lots of beautiful flowers as decoration. Every details are polished, as expected from the perfectionist Taein herself. Saeron tightened her grip on his arm, making Baekhyun turn to her with a confused look. "T-that's him…" Saeron said stuttering as her eyes were fixed on something ahead of them. Baekhyun followed her gaze and then sighed when he spotted the "him" Saeron is talking about. "I am wishing he is not the person you were talking about… but then… ugh~" Baekhyun uttered as he met eyes with the guy ahead of them.

"It's fancy seeing you here, Baekhyun… and who's this pretty girl you are with?" Kim Myungsoo said, lightly smirking at him. Baekhyun rests his hand on Saeron's lower back as he introduced her to the boy in front of him. "Myungsoo, this is Saeron… she's my girl-- friend." Baekhyun immediately turns to Saeron, taken aback how the word slipped on his mouth. He knows Saeron wants to keep their relationship a secret now and him openly introducing her as his girlfriend is really the opposite of what she wants. Saeron smiles awkwardly at him but nods. I guess, this is fine.

"Oooh… so what I have been hearing is true. Well, I can't blame you… she's… stunning…" Myungsoo commented, eyeing Saeron from her head to her toe, which made her uncomfortable. Myungsoo smirks as he saw Saeron shivers under his stares. Completely pissed off, Baekhyun push Myungsoo a little away from them.

"She's off the market, dude. Keep your eyes off her." Baekhyun said, gritting his teeth. Myungsoo averts his eyes to Baekhyun for a second before returning to Saeron. "Hi, my name is Myungsoo. It is nice meeting you… again, finally…" Myungsoo said beaming a bright smile to Saeron, extending his hand for a handshake. Saeron awkwardly accepts his hand, "My name's Saeron…" she replied.

Baekhyun immediately took Saeron's hand from the other boy. "You've been pushing yourself to every girl that was linked to me and I let you every time but sorry to say this girl beside me is off limits. I let you before because I wasn't connected to any of them but she… is different." Baekhyun said warning the boy with sharp eyes.

Myungsoo chuckles, nodding his head. "And that's what makes this more challenging…"

Myungsoo is Baekhyun friend, not close friend but just a friend, in business industry. Even though they are friends, Myungsoo often get close to every woman that was linked to Baekhyun. It is either in business or personally. Baekhyun once thought that it was normal since they are both in business but somehow it seemed like Myungsoo was doing it on purpose. He envies Baekhyun.

Baekhyun clenched his fist as he glares at the man in front of him. He was about to say something but then everything went black. The lights were turned off. "It's starting…" Saeron mutters as she pulls Baekhyun to face the front.

There, lights went on, revealing an angelic-looking woman dressed in red flashing just above the knee dress. Taein has her hair curled, emphasizing her face even more. "Wow…" Saeron heard Baekhyun utters. She turned to Baekhyun, lightly tugging his arms down as she glares at him. "Say that again…" she dares making the boy smiles. "Sorry, I was taken aback." He replied, lightly caressing her cheek using his other hand. Saeron snickers before turning her attention back to Taein that is in front.

"I want to thank you all for coming here to celebrate thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter