Ten: Past II

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T H E  P A S T

 

"Wow, so you're here!" Saeron exclaimed seeing Baekhyun sitting on the couch. Scratching the back of her head, she sighed. The boy looked up to her and smile. "Yea. I'm not going anywhere." He answered averting his eyes to the television giving his attention to the show currently airing. Saeron made her way in front of the boy preventing him from watching and pout. "What are you sulking about?" He asked chuckling a little lightly shoving her to the side so he could see what is happening. Saeron kicked his shin and then made her way in the kitchen. Baekhyun shook his head, throwing his phone next to him before standing up, following the girl to their kitchen. With a grin, "You're on your period?" He asked as if it is the most normal thing to ask that actually made Saeron blushed. "I'M NOT!" She shouted defensively as she glares at him while blushing at the same time. Baekhyun found it cute and laughed at her reaction as he leans on the kitchen's door frame. Saeron turned to him annoyed. "Stop making fun of me!" Baekhyun was about to say something when the door bell rang stopping the two from bickering. The two turned to the door and then looked at each other at the same time. "Are you expecting someone?" He asked gazing at her but she only shook her head mouthing no. "I'll get it." Baekhyun stated walking towards the front door of their house. Saeron, on the other hand, walks back to the living room, taking his phone as she saw it sitting on the couch. Curiosity hits her and decided to unlock his phone. Before she could even guess his phone's pattern she was put to a stop by a picture of Baekhyun with a girl. Baekhyun had his hand around the girl's shoulder while the girl is smiling. Heads close to each other as if they are leaning on each other. He had it set as his phone screensaver. The last time she had checked his phone, his screensaver was a picture of a cute puppy. She felt her heart clenched. She concluded that he had changed his phone screensaver recently and the photo was also taken recently as she saw Baekhyun's little bruise on his jaw line that was caused by his clumsiness. The bruise is still visible today when she looked at him a while ago. She then locked his phone and returns it to its original place not wanting to think any further. She knew that Baekhyun is gay and is impossible to date a girl but somehow she felt jealousy running through her veins and she is not happy with it."You have a visitor." Baekhyun said as he reached the living room. "Can you hand me my phone?" He asked with a small smile. Saeron hands his phone but dropped it before Baekhyun could even reach it. "Ya!" Baekhyun eyes widened seeing his phone lying flat on the ground. He turned to Saeron to scold her but taken aback when he saw her shock-looking-face.

"S-Sehun!?" She breathed out, does not know how to react. She's surprised. Her eyes widened and her heart starts to pound. She is nervous. She's still not ready to confront him. What is he doing here? She doesn't know what to say as she only stared at him bewildered. Baekhyun watches the two look at each other awkwardly. He doesn't know if he is supposed to leave the two and give them their privacy or not after seeing Saeron's face. Sehun cleared his throat before rubbing the back of his head. "You blocked my number and I don't know how I could reach you so I decided to go here…" he trailed eyeing the girl. "I hope you don't mind…" he continued eyeing the girl. Baekhyun felt the heavy atmosphere surrounding them so he decided to at least break it and speak up. "Uhmm… who is he?" He asked looking at Saeron. Saeron couldn't answer him as her eyes are still on Sehun. She can't move. She's beyond surprised. She felt like as if she lost her voice and her senses. Sehun caught it and decided to answer Baekhyun's question for her. "I'm Sehun, her boyf--" he stops. "Ex-boyfriend." Baekhyun eyes widened and then clear his throat. Smiling awkwardly, he reaches out his hand. "I'm Baekhyun, by the way." This girl has a hot ex-boyfriend, I must admit. He thought as he eyed Sehun but of course he is no longer interested. After all, dating his friend's ex is just so appropriate. "Sehun…" Sehun replied accepting his hand for a handshake. Saeron blinked and then looked away. "I told you I don't want to see your face."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter