Five: Kiss

Unforeseen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T H E  K I  S S

 

"Was that your ex?" asked Saeron as she sat besides the boy who has his eyes fixed on his phone screen. Baekhyun looked up to the girl with a sigh. "Yes." He replied plainly before shutting his phone down. "Must be hard, huh!?" She commented as she took the bowl of popcorn on top of the table and eats. "As if you've already moved on!" He retorted. "I'm trying. I know it's hard but let's try, okay? I am still hurting but it lessens as I know that there is Baekhyun who knows so well what I am going through. With you, I feel less lonely and I am so thankful." She said with a smile before getting up. Saeron snatches his phone and then runs so fast upstairs to her room. "Ya! Give me back my phone!" Baekhyun shouted as he followed the girl upstairs. "Ya! Lee Saeron! I am so going to kill you!" He shouted while knocking on her door. "Just a sec!" says Saeron as she scrolls down. "What are you doing!?" Baekhyun shouted back as he waits for her to open her door. After a couple of minutes, Saeron finally opened her door. Quickly, Baekhyun snatches his phone from her hand. "What did you do?" He asked eyeing the girl sharply. "Just deleted some things." With wide eyes, Baekhyun unlocks his phone and then immediately taps the gallery icon. "What have you done? Why did you do that!?" He growled scrolling through his gallery. "If you really wanted to move on, start removing things that will make you remember him and your memory of him. You're the one who taught me that. You don't have to forget about him completely, just those things that will make you miss him so much to the point that you wanted to go back to the past and not come back." Saeron stated looking straight to the boy's eyes. Baekhyun closed his eyes to calm himself and then let out a breath. "You're right. I really don't know that I will still be affected. I know our love faded but I never know that it will still be hard." He replied looking away, not wanting her to see his pain. "Because you love him truly. Believe me, I exactly know what you are talking about. We're on the same track. Let's help each other, shall we?" Baekhyun nods and then pulled her close. "Just a minute, please!" He retorted, hiding his face on the crook of her shoulder. Saeron lifts her hand and then land it in his back, rubbing him up and down trying to soothe the guy.

 

"I never knew that we are going to be this close when I saw you lying on the ground." Baekhyun jokes as he looks at Saeron who is busy watching. "So am I, though I don't really remember the details why I always end up on the ground." She replied, eyes not leaving the screen. Baekhyun chuckles and then pats the girl's head. "I am actually annoyed seeing you every night. Like, I thought you were following me." He laughed. "You know I arrived first before you. That is why I am already drunk every time you saw me." She countered smacking the boy in the head. With a glare, Baekhyun pulled the girl's hair. "Ah, so you're hurting me now!" She glares as she takes her revenge by pulling his hair harder. "You want fight, aren't you?" Saeron raises a brow as she keeps on glaring at the boy. "You start this first. I just want to get even" she replied with an annoyed look. Baekhyun scooted closer to the girl and then glares at her. "Not in a hundred years" said Baekhyun before tickling the girl on her side and neck. "You… mother… stop it!" shouts Saeron between her laughs, Baekhyun only laughs along with the girl as he non-stop tickling the female. Saeron is already lying beneath Baekhyun as the boy sits on her thighs while tickling her. To stop her from punching him, Baekhyun took the girl's hand and secured it using his left hand as his other is in charge on tickling the girl. "Fuc… stop… Baekhy… please…" The girl shouts incoherently. Trying to break free, Saeron accidentally lifts her right leg so hard that it hit the boy's family jewel. Baekhyun's face turned so red as he falls off her and to the floor. With wide eyes and shock face, he watches the boy curls his body with both of his hand touching his middle organ. "Agh…" he growls still pain could be seen on his face. "I am sorry. I don't really mean it but this is your fault." She defended as she kneels down to examine the boy's expression. "Are you over reacting or it really is that painful?" She asked worriedly. Baekhyun gazed at the girl with a hurt expression as he growls. "You think I am acting?" He forced himself to speak. Saeron bits her lower-lip and then sighs. "You're so good in acting to the point that I always buy it. You always make me feel so bad." She countered with a pout as her hand landed on his shoulder. "This is ing real. !" He growled. "I am sorry. I truly am!" She said raising her right hand to swear. "Do I have to give you medicine or what? Do you need something to ease the pain? Like, ice pack? Do you want me to call a doctor?" She asked non-stop, watching the boy still curling himself. "Answer me! I am panicking here!" She continued shaking the boy. "Just… just keep silent. Please!" He retorted.

 

"Baekhyunie…" she trails as she pouted. "Don't make that face!" He replied snobbishly. Saeron fixed her face and then took the boy's hand. "I really am sorry. You'll still have kids, I swear!" She assured him. "I think I have to remind that I am gay but still… I have a body of a man." He replied rolling his eyes. "I did not mean it. You made me do it 'cause you won't free me." She replied throwing his hand back to him. Sulking on the couch, Saeron ignores Baekhyun's snide remarks and just watch the show that is airing on their television.

 

***

 

Hi, Baekyy! Are you free tonight? Baekhyun reads Taein's message as he lies down on his bed. Tapping the reply button, he says… 'What's the matter?' He sends before rolling to the other side of his bed. "Baekhyun!?" He heard Saeron shouted from the outside of his room. "What?" He shouted as he is too lazy to get up and talk to the girl. "I'm going out! Do you want me to cook you dinner first?" She shouted, knocking twice before coming in. "You're going to sleep?" She added as she saw him already beneath the blanket. Baekhyun sat up and then shook his head. "Nah. Anyway, you don't have to cook dinner I, too, is going out." He replied raising his phone. Saeron nodded her head before turning around. "I'll be going now then--" "Wait! You have your key, right? I don't want someone waking me up by knocking so hard downstairs just because she forgot to bring her key along." He stated raising a brow. Saeron rolled her eyes and then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter